BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

I am so happy I got to whitnessed this unbelievable ending ...I will remember this last 10 mintes all my life WOW ...LUCIC AND BERGERON GAVE A HECK OF A SHOW...

Sad to have to leave this board till the end of the playiffs because of a bet with 4everbruins...

Now I think we will beat the NYR and the Sens will beat the Pens..see you all after the playoffs 

my best regards to all the PROUD BRUINS FANS after tonight's game even more proud 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I am so happy I got to whitnessed this unbelievable ending ...I will remember this last 10 mintes all my life WOW ...LUCIC AND BERGERON GAVE A HECK OF A SHOW...

Sad to have to leave this board till the end of the playiffs because of a bet with 4everbruins...

Now I think we will beat the NYR and the Sens will beat the Pens..see you all after the playoffs 

my best regards to all the PROUD BRUINS FANS after tonight's game even more proud 

Don't let the door hit ya (or stab you in the throat)!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

No Stanley we need you on this board you're a funny person i am the same way sometimes, forget the bet lol 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Out skated, out played, out skilled, out lucked, out smarted.. good bye.

mattbs' please , you did not stop !  I can pull up many more.  You said good bye but you came back with your BS.  I'm disappointed in you , you were not like this in the past.  It's been a tough up and down season for everyone.    It was not a normal season , Bruins played for 60 days every other night , the freakin plane broke down !!!  

what do the Cap fans have to say with Ovy going scoreless for what 6games  !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I tried to check on NHL.com they didn't have it that is good to know, Thursday is big day gives 2 days off to get redden and Seidenberg and maybe Ference all back. Hoping for at least 2 of the 3 Back.

I'm reasonably confident with Bartkowski and Hamilton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Boston's offensive creativity.  put to the puck to the point. throw it behind the net and hope for a bounce.

FYI that's what was so effective !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No Stanley we need you on this board you're a funny person i am the same way sometimes, forget the bet lol 

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Stink, this is your worst post ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The funny thing Stanley on my  facebook cover page I have the picture of the bruin bear holding the cup with his claw spitting. I was going to put the bear stinkman but didn't want to copy your picture plus NAS so went with old reliable #33 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Just watched the highlights.  Wow, what a crazy 3rd+.  Gardiner must feel awful.

Sorry Doc can't feel bad for Gardiner, he burned the Bruins all series. I just can't

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really?  If you take your head out of your az you would see that I am only negative with certain players so maybe you should read more carefully.  pls delete your account.

posted at 5/13/2013 8:12 PM EDT

• mattbs
    • First: 2/19/2007
    • Last: 5/13/2013

B's look like a bunch of nervous kittens.  panties are turning brown.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Game over...

Written at 8:09.

Good fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Stink, this is your worst post ever.

This game put me out of my mind. I admit it it I lost my mind. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bruins in 2 on NESN  game 7 replay 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

and to that point that was 99.99% accurate.  Lets get something straight.  This victory doesnt mean everything is great.  they have to be alot more consistent and balanced if they want to beat the Rangers.

In response to BsLegion's comment:

mattbs' please , you did not stop !  I can pull up many more.  You said good bye but you came back with your BS.  I'm disappointed in you , you were not like this in the past.  It's been a tough up and down season for everyone.    It was not a normal season , Bruins played for 60 days every other night , the freakin plane broke down !!!  

what do the Cap fans have to say with Ovy going scoreless for what 6games  !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and to that point that was 99.99% accurate.  Lets get something straight.  This victory doesnt mean everything is great.  they have to be alot more consistent and balanced if they want to beat the Rangers.

No you were not !  Bruins were out hitting them and outshooting the Leafs  !  Leafs just capitolized on some lucky bounces.   Listen, the Leafs are a good team ,  there are 2 teams playing on the ice of course there will be mometum shifts !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"B's look like a bunch of nervous kittens.  panties are turning brown."

No fan would ever say this about the team they love.

Ever.

No redemption.

Beat it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not a bad job by Carlyle post game. Press tried to get him to bite on bloody elbowed players and Lucic hit on boards but he kept it pretty cool. If I were in his shoes -- I may have been quite a bit more vocal due to frustration factor. Kudos to RC.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Not a bad job by Carlyle post game. Press tried to get him to bite on bloody elbowed players and Lucic hit on boards but he kept it pretty cool. If I were in his shoes -- I may have been quite a bit more vocal due to frustration factor. Kudos to RC.

The guy won a cup with blood with the Ducks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm so pumped up after tonights game I can't sleep. I am going to be junk tomorrow at work..And it is so worth it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm so pumped up after tonights game I can't sleep. I am going to be junk tomorrow at work..And it is so worth it.

Same here, kel.  I have a harmless wager with some of my Grade 3 students who were so sure the Leafs were going to take it tonight.  It'll be nothing more than a few harmless "What did I tell you's?" 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

You know what the difference is between me and you?  You are a cheer leader with pom poms that will think everything is roses even if it's 10-0.  Maybe you should spend some time on the battle ground to see what its really like.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

"B's look like a bunch of nervous kittens.  panties are turning brown."

No fan would ever say this about the team they love.

Ever.

No redemption.

Beat it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Is Lucic a leader or what ??!!

Seguin: "After Horton scored to make it 4-2 Lucic went by bench calm & confident & said 'Thats one.' I got really motivated when he said it"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I Lucic a leader or what ??!!

Seguin: "After Horton scored to make it 4-2 Lucic went by bench calm & confident & said 'Thats one.' I got really motivated when he said it"

I've wondered who the Bruins' go-to guy was.  Not anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know what the difference is between me and you?  You are a cheer leader with pom poms that will think everything is roses even if it's 10-0.  Maybe you should spend some time on the battle ground to see what its really like.

The battleground is in the Middle East right now.

This is sports.

It's fun.

People like you try and try and try to take the fun out of it by complaining up and down the river and posting a bunch of garbage about the team.

You know what the difference between me and you is?  I don't look like a complete fool right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Didn't take long before we starting b*tching at each other, eh? Give it a rest boys and join me for another virtual Sam Adams.

Sections
Shortcuts