BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins and its fans!!!  Laughing

I do not know much about hockey.  But it was fun to see the Bruins make a great comeback in the third period to win the game and advance to the next round.  Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to mattbs' comment:

You know what the difference is between me and you?  You are a cheer leader with pom poms that will think everything is roses even if it's 10-0.  Maybe you should spend some time on the battle ground to see what its really like.

The battleground is in the Middle East right now.

This is sports.

It's fun.

People like you try and try and try to take the fun out of it by complaining up and down the river and posting a bunch of garbage about the team.

You know what the difference between me and you is?  I don't look like a complete fool right now.

Matt that is where you are wrong. Plenty of us are critical of the team. We question Julien all the time. Call for Geoff Ward to be fired, criticize the power play and the players on it etc..What we dont do is abandon them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Night guys! can't wait for Thursday night GO BRUINS !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Outta here also.  Congrats to the Bruins and those who didn't waver in their faith in them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Devine intervention? An act of Congress? A miracle on slippery pond? Three wiseguys with a shiteload of money riding on the Toronto Maple Leafs? The winner is the the three wiseguys about to go broke!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My head is still spinning this morning and I didn't drink a drop last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to DrCC's comment:

Just watched the highlights.  Wow, what a crazy 3rd+.  Gardiner must feel awful.

Sorry Doc can't feel bad for Gardiner, he burned the Bruins all series. I just can't

No need for you to feel bad for him!  I think he's doing enough of it for himself.  Certainly several persons worth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Plenty of tears this morning in Toronto.....just like that organization to raise the expectations to unfullfillable levels.....hahaha.

It would be even better if they did not even make the playoffs next year....yeah, I dislike them.

So, what happened to Seidenberg? Think he will be a go on thursday?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

NAS and Bookboy are ruthless vatos right now.  Cleaning house.   

F each and every one of them.  We come here to discuss AND SUPPORT the Bruins.  They come here to spread bile and be jerks.

Well, now it's time to pay the piper. 

No YOU come here because the Bs didn't let you in their locker room with your cupcakes and massage oils when you were a teenager.  You're still crying.  They don't play for YOU or ME.  They play for a paycheck.

Yeah, I found the post where you predicted they would win Game 7 in OT after being 3 goals down with 10 minutes left - something that has never happened in NHL history.  

Go wipe the brown stuff off your nose before Chara finds out where your face was.  

The only thing more pathetic than bailing on your team is your attempting to paint those who refused to as having mental issues. Clearly your mentally soft. Clearly you've grown so used to being a loser that you now crave it. All of these folks are thrilled about the win and here you are still crying. It's hilarious. Good luck with that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

i have nothing against TORONTO; it's a great hockey town that deserves better than they've had in recent years. they gave the BRUINS a hell of a series!

Sens are my second favorite team, a product of living in the are for a few years, so I have a healthy disdain for the Leafs and the media that ignore Ottawa's accomplishments.

A B's and Sens ECF would be heaven, only half way there.....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Rask will look good in the Av's jersey ...so will Zdeno and Tyler ...and Duchesnes will look great with a B's jersey along with Hejda and Landeskog + a first round pick of course...we cant tolerate a team playing so bad anymore...

Is that right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

lucic, jagr, marchand have been turnover machines. chara doesn't look like himself either. poor tuuka, he's all by himself. 

Tuuka has never a Big game in his career ...I dont want to see him anymore ...he is just like Carey Price a good reg season's goalie but when comes the playoffs they both cannot elevate their games

Really?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If I am CJ ...I make a goalie's change right now..only Khudo could win it

Only Khudo could win it, really?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Jagr   Pandolfo  Thornton  PEV  Horton  Rask   Chara  Seguin  Ward and CJ........wont be with theB's next season 

You don't say?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

i have nothing against TORONTO; it's a great hockey town that deserves better than they've had in recent years. they gave the BRUINS a hell of a series!

Sens are my second favorite team, a product of living in the are for a few years, so I have a healthy disdain for the Leafs and the media that ignore Ottawa's accomplishments.

A B's and Sens ECF would be heaven, only half way there.....

I don't hate the Sens, but not a huge fan. I hoped for them to beat the Habs & hope they beat the Pens. I don't want Iggy to get a sniff! Hate the city of Ottawa bcause I was robbed at gun point at the Rideau Center back in Dec of 97'. Worst scare of my life! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

To everyone slamming me -- just lighten up, will ya?

My comment was directed at all the "bandwagon jumpers" calling for everyone to be fired, and the team blown up and rebuilt, only to reverse their posts 180 degrees in the last minutes of regulation.  

You guys have even called them out yourselves --  "ship jumpers", I believe is the moniker used.

And really, admit it -- the progression of posts really does make for amusing reading!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

My comment was directed at all the "bandwagon jumpers" calling for everyone to be fired, and the team blown up and rebuilt, only to reverse their posts 180 degrees in the last minutes of regulation.  

You guys have even called them out yourselves --  "ship jumpers", I believe is the moniker used.

And really, admit it -- the progression of posts really does make for amusing reading!

You know what's even more amusing?

One playoff victory in two years.

Beat it, Troll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

You know what's even more amusing?

One playoff victory in two years.

Beat it, Troll.

NAS, you're such a crybaby, it's amusing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Why don't you go troll Sharks or Kings' forums?  It's been two years!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Why don't you go troll Sharks or Kings' forums?  It's been two years!

It must be the quality of poster that keeps them coming back Fluto.

Sections
Shortcuts