BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: BRUINS - LEAFS GAME 7 GDT

What a bunch of "gutless losers!!"  Ha ha ha ha ha! 

What a game!!  What a comeback!!! 

"Bergeron's a playoff choker.  Lucic is the worst player in the world."  Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

Shades of 2011.  Round one.  Original Six opponent - from Canada.  7 game series.  Goes to OT.  And the Bruins advance.

[note: this is a transcript of what I've been screaming at my TV for the last twenty minutes.]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stanley I'm sorry I called you a moron, loser, mental case, I'm sorry.  But bro you have to stop with that crap, I know you're a Bruins fan , just believe !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

LOVE MY BRUINS!!!!! NEVER STOP BELIEVING !!! HEART AND SOUL TEAM!!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

And that's why you don't bail on your team, folks.  You just never know.

But man why do they always have to make it so difficult,my heart can't take it they almost killed me the cup year,i promise i won't bail with them the rest of the way,they beat the F'n Leafs,everthing else will be bonus for me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

What a bunch of "gutless losers!!"  Ha ha ha ha ha! 

What a game!!  What a comeback!!! 

"Bergeron's a playoff choker.  Lucic is the worst player in the world."  Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

Shades of 2011.  Round one.  Original Six opponent - from Canada.  7 game series.  Goes to OT.  And the Bruins advance.

[note: this is a transcript of what I've been screaming at my TV for the last twenty minutes.]

The fact of the matter is that we were very very lucky to have won this game. True, they never quit, but in the end the bounces went our way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

A special note to my hockey friends these past many years: this is why it's fun to be around this forum. You guys are great to talk hockey with, and let this be a reminder that we can just ignore the noise from bandwagon idiots and be fans amoung ourselves. Half the people around here are going to savour this for a long time. The other half can get the h&ll off our board and go be miserable somewhere else. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

LOVE MY BRUINS!!!!! NEVER STOP BELIEVING !!! HEART AND SOUL TEAM!!!! 

You called it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I yelled and woke up child, angry wife and 5 month old puppy named bruin.  Bruin was happy for me.   I wont sleep now.  

I think that's why my head is hurting, I kept in my scream when they tied it and the OT winner.  Jumped up and down like a lunatic.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

A special note to my hockey friends these past many years: this is why it's fun to be around this forum. You guys are great to talk hockey with, and let this be a reminder that we can just ignore the noise from bandwagon idiots and be fans amoung ourselves. Half the people around here are going to savior this for a long time. The other half can get the h&ll off our board and go be miserable somewhere else. 

Damn right, ashama.

We have a good gang here.  The losers who post nothing but negative garbage (kitchener, ipot, BFNJ, inIL and the rest) can suck a big fat wangeroo.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and pumpsie come more often !!! you know there more than just the Sox and the Pats.

NHL PLAYOFFS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

A special note to my hockey friends these past many years: this is why it's fun to be around this forum. You guys are great to talk hockey with, and let this be a reminder that we can just ignore the noise from bandwagon idiots and be fans amoung ourselves. Half the people around here are going to savior this for a long time. The other half can get the h&ll off our board and go be miserable somewhere else. 

True dat.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Stanley I'm sorry I called you a moron, loser, mental case, I'm sorry.  But bro you have to stop with that crap, I know you're a Bruins fan , just believe !

but...  he is all those things....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I had to take a nitroglycerin! I'm stunned & write this date down. SPEECHLESS! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Damn right, ashama.

We have a good gang here.  The losers who post nothing but negative garbage (kitchener, ipot, BFNJ, inIL and the rest) can suck a big fat wangeroo.

Their words mean nothing now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I yelled and woke up child, angry wife and 5 month old puppy named bruin.  Bruin was happy for me.   I wont sleep now.  

I Went outside and screamed my head off,lot's of Leaf fans on my street,think i will put my flag in my car window  tommorow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think that's why my head is hurting, I kept in my scream when they tied it and the OT winner.  Jumped up and down like a lunatic.

Wife said i sounded mentally handicap.  I sorta agree.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

But man why do they always have to make it so difficult,my heart can't take it they almost killed me the cup year,i promise i won't bail with them the rest of the way,they beat the F'n Leafs,everthing else will be bonus for me

F off.  You quit on this team long ago.  All you could do was post negative horse drop and bash everything you could.

Now that they won in an UNREAL COMEBACK, you want back in?

No.  F you.

Delete your account.  You're not welcome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'm only letting Stanley out of the doghouse when he apologizes to Tuukka....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I know put them all on ignore and now everyone update there 2nd round picks on Asmaha's thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

I think the only way this game is going to be

topped is if we win Stanley cup.Go cry leafs.Go Bruins Go

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I can't believe how I stuck with this forum tonite, I never lost my cool on this forum but tonight I was at the brink of losing it.  Thanks again to the guys that stayed and believed with me.

I'm embarrassed because of all this emotion going through a virtual forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

I Went outside and screamed my head off,lot's of Leaf fans on my street,think i will put my flag in my car window  tommorow.

You shouldn't even own a Bruins flag.  That's for fans.  If you were a fan, you wouldn't have been posting all of the stupidity for the last month or so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Let's not kill fans for being down when it was 4 - 1. 

We just witnessed a miracle.

Sections
Shortcuts