Bruins Lineup - Sept. 17 vs Caps: Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Bruins Lineup - Sept. 17 vs Caps: Game Thread

Having watched both games, the squad in montreal looked stronger overall. On defense, both krug and Bartkowski played a solid game, while Hamilton did not, nor did Boychuck. Morrow was better than all but Seidenberg, so I would slot him in behind Barkowski and krug. Smith showed the most speed fo all the young players, but Nick johnson puts his shots on net plus has good size. Caron also used his size and speed as well

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to Dave24's comment:

[QUOTE]Hopefully it doesn't end up in the closet next to your Bob Joyce jersey....

Bob Joyce ???     [/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Having watched both games, the squad in montreal looked stronger overall. On defense, both krug and Bartkowski played a solid game, while Hamilton did not, nor did Boychuck. Morrow was better than all but Seidenberg, so I would slot him in behind Barkowski and krug. Smith showed the most speed fo all the young players, but Nick johnson puts his shots on net plus has good size. Caron also used his size and speed as well

So Caron has improved hismspeed ?

Do you think Caron, Spooner, Smith could make the team if CJ decides to keep ST on the sideline ???  i like Soderberg's size and toughness but his production sucks ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[/QUOTE]

So Caron has improved hismspeed ?

Do you think Caron, Spooner, Smith could make the team if CJ decides to keep ST on the sideline ???  i like Soderberg's size and toughness but his production sucks ...

[/QUOTE]

Your production sucks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Having watched both games, the squad in montreal looked stronger overall. On defense, both krug and Bartkowski played a solid game, while Hamilton did not, nor did Boychuck. Morrow was better than all but Seidenberg, so I would slot him in behind Barkowski and krug.

Good observation and good to see you back Bogie.

Also wanted to point out that there about 3 shifts were Hamilton dominated in both ends. The ceiling on Dougie is imense. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]Having watched both games, the squad in montreal looked stronger overall. On defense, both krug and Bartkowski played a solid game, while Hamilton did not, nor did Boychuck. Morrow was better than all but Seidenberg, so I would slot him in behind Barkowski and krug.

Good observation and good to see you back Bogie.

Also wanted to point out that there about 3 shifts were Hamilton dominated in both ends. The ceiling on Dougie is imense. 

[/QUOTE]

I only saw the 2nd half of the game but I also thought Hamilton looked OK. Steady at the very least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I couldn't watch much of it at all - how did Morrow look?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Anyone who watched the game last night post how Svedberg looked?

Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Anyone who watched the game last night post how Svedberg looked?

Thanks.

I was there, he was very good, Johnson definately has something to worry about. Tukka is so calm between the pipes it's scary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Didn't see anything tonight. Can someone do a little review ? Who was good, who wasn't ?? Svedberg with some great saves and a few that should make the highlights that were made on Ovechkin. If Svedberg plays like he did tonight during his next start he should be the backup to Rask. KoKo pushed around all night, everytime someone leaned on him. Didn't notice the Downing-Camper-Knight much at all. The other Merlot line got a goal!

Morrow had a bad turnover in front of the his own net but later on broke up Ovechkin with a nice play. Joe is a real good skater but doesn't use his size when tying up forwards along the baords. Smith made some good plays, assisted Kellys goal and didn't turn the puckover along the boards, didn't get man handled in the corners.

Kelly played like there were a bunch of young centers knocking on the Bruins locker room door. His ontimer goal was an absolute laser beam. Caron kept his nose around the net all night almost had a tip in. Later blew a wide open, in the slot feed by Camper. Jordan needs to bury those.

thanks SanDog[/QUOTE]

Have you gone down to Quebec's new Arena and thrown a O'Reilly jersey into the cement to curse the eventual team ? 

Which Montreal-Boston games are you going to this year ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Thanks guys for the report ! Appreciated !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Didn't see anything tonight. Can someone do a little review ? Who was good, who wasn't ?? Svedberg with some great saves and a few that should make the highlights that were made on Ovechkin. If Svedberg plays like he did tonight during his next start he should be the backup to Rask. KoKo pushed around all night, everytime someone leaned on him. Didn't notice the Downing-Camper-Knight much at all. The other Merlot line got a goal!

Morrow had a bad turnover in front of the his own net but later on broke up Ovechkin with a nice play. Joe is a real good skater but doesn't use his size when tying up forwards along the baords. Smith made some good plays, assisted Kellys goal and didn't turn the puckover along the boards, didn't get man handled in the corners.

Kelly played like there were a bunch of young centers knocking on the Bruins locker room door. His ontimer goal was an absolute laser beam. Caron kept his nose around the net all night almost had a tip in. Later blew a wide open, in the slot feed by Camper. Jordan needs to bury those.

thanks SanDog

This probably Jordan's last chance to prove that he belongs to the NHL ....if he doesnt crack the line up this season I think it'll be over for him with the B's .....i wish him good luck....

Sections
Shortcuts