Bruins lost opener at home. Yikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Bruins lost opener at home. Yikes

Man I feel for my father. He is one of the biggest B's fan I know. He is a true fan as he never gives up on the team. He watches every game. He is 69. I was really hoping the B's would come out this year and win some series. But to start off 0-1 to Montreal at home is not good. Sorry, Dad, maybe game 2 will be different. The B's were lackluster at best. They need to hit and hit often. (I don't understand how they could not be up for this game). That is when they win games. Very much like the C's. When the C's play tough aggressive b-ball they win. I sure hope for all the true fans like my Dad the B's can turn it around quickly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Bruins lost opener at home. Yikes

Someone should have told the Bruins that this game counted... it was not a practice!!  Where was the hitting!  It is one thing not wanting to take penalties... it is another one not to hit!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah.  Who's job is it?  Someone of you CJ defenders tell me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, they lost. But, it was close the entire game and could have swung had the Bruins managed to find something, anything to gain momentum. I am disappointed but we should be used to this by now... and the Bruins can still  pull this series out (that's why they play a series and not one game!) GO BRUINS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

This is the matchup I did not want for the Bruins and like years past the Bruins just can't beat these tiolet heads. Like in seasons past they will out shoot and out play them but they have very little luck in the playoffs against them. They have to learn they have to play the hardest they have ever played, hit them all the time, shoot from everywhere and find a way to take out Price.WE let them get away with too much and we will not beat them unless they do all the above. I am sick of letting these guys get over on us and ending up on the short end of the stick.
    If the Bruins lose this series I hope CJ is sent out of town immediately. It has to stop now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Bruins lost opener at home. Yikes:
    Man I feel for my father. He is one of the biggest B's fan I know. He is a true fan as he never gives up on the team. He watches every game. He is 69. I was really hoping the B's would come out this year and win some series. But to start off 0-1 to Montreal at home is not good. Sorry, Dad, maybe game 2 will be different. The B's were lackluster at best. They need to hit and hit often. (I don't understand how they could not be up for this game). That is when they win games. Very much like the C's. When the C's play tough aggressive b-ball they win. I sure hope for all the true fans like my Dad the B's can turn it around quickly.
    Posted by antiqueman1

Bruins missed too many opportunites ..didnt play that bad other than Kab Recchi and Kelly........I said B's in 6 cause I was afraid we would lose the 1st one...B's will win game 2 and game 3 ....come back to Boston even at 2 ...win game 5 and 6 ....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike6724. Show mike6724's posts

2nd period PP after TV timeout: Recchi, marchand, Peverly, Bergeron, Seidenberg. thats the best PP you got after a TV timeout when guys are rested for 90 seconds when youre down a goal?

Sections
Shortcuts