Bruins may say Jose Theodore next week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Bruins may say Jose Theodore next week

How can you tell a leader from a follower ?

Leaders knew that this thread didnt make sense ...why would the Bruins go after one on the worst goalie in the league right now when they have Svedberg, Subban and the back goalie theos season who could be even better than Khudo....CHAD JOHNSON  sich a great acquisition by PC ....I knew PC would go after Theo...otherwise ..I would already be sitting at his chair...HE like good leaders has a vision....thats why he traded PEV, thats why he released Pandolfo, thats why he got ERICKSSON, thats why he got Johnson and thats why the Theo rumor was just a stupid rumor......THANK GOD !     PC. And I have a lot in common....we dont care about insults, we follow our instinct ....and we both look forward to improve this team ....4 more cups 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

How can you tell a leader from a follower ?

Leaders knew that this thread didnt make sense ...why would the Bruins go after one on the worst goalie in the league right now when they have Svedberg, Subban and the back goalie theos season who could be even better than Khudo....CHAD JOHNSON  sich a great acquisition by PC ....I knew PC would go after Theo...otherwise ..I would already be sitting at his chair...HE like good leaders has a vision....thats why he traded PEV, thats why he released Pandolfo, thats why he got ERICKSSON, thats why he got Johnson and thats why the Theo rumor was just a stupid rumor......THANK GOD !     PC. And I have a lot in common....we dont care about insults, we follow our instinct ....and we both look forward to improve this team ....4 more cups 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Holy crow.  There's a pharmacy in Montreal with some prescriptions waiting to be picked up...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When you were sent that e-mail (who was that again?Bostonfan??) where he pretended to be Chiarelli and you took the bait and he posted it here, I actually felt bad for you Stanley. Now, not so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Kirk made a post on HF last week adressing Khudobin.  Kirk said he would not take less than 1.5 Million to stay in Boston and backup Tuukka.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Khodo effectiveness = Chara

Thomas = Chara

Theodore = Chara

Is Chara too old?  Me thinks not!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Khodo effectiveness = Chara

Thomas = Chara

Theodore = Chara

Is Chara too old?  Me thinks not!

You're right, isla.  He's not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

When you were sent that e-mail (who was that again?Bostonfan??) where he pretended to be Chiarelli and you took the bait and he posted it here, I actually felt bad for you Stanley. Now, not so much.

Kelvana ...dont worry I still like you....and I will keep posting stuff in order to keep our mgmnt awake and make suggestions to improve our team ....after all my prediction is 4 more cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts