Bruins miss Darth Quader

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Bruins miss Darth Quader

I think I'm stating the obvious, but I would like to see Ovie to a run at McQuaid--- McQuaid would take some pressure off Chara and Seidenburg by being able to clear out the Hendricks/Laich/Chimera.   Hope Mcquaid is back soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Re: Bruins miss Darth Quader

In Response to Bruins miss Darth Quader:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm stating the obvious, but I would like to see Ovie to a run at McQuaid--- McQuaid would take some pressure off Chara and Seidenburg by being able to clear out the Hendricks/Laich/Chimera.   Hope Mcquaid is back soon.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

Agree, and the longer Corvo stays out there the thinner the ice gets for Thomas. #14 is a human giveaway machine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Nice position to be in. Adding McQuaid is like adding icing to icing. His physical presence will be notice when he plays. I wonder if anyone has forgotten Chimera ? I haven't the rotten skunk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

I like that the Bruins are being careful/conservative with McQuaid, it shows that they value him long-term.  Just like Horton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I wonder if he is skating ? ? ? would love to see him back for the last game of this series... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Still not skating as of yesterday anyways, its going to be big getting him back, literally.. hopefully for the next series.