Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal

In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : I welcome the match-up.Play-off hockey isn't the same without a Boston/Montreal series and my recent memories of them playing are happy ones.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Well said, dez.  I, also, like to think those days of Hab playoff domination of the Bruins are over.  They don't have to duck Montreal.  Should they perform as they have on occassion where they appear to be disinterested, sleepy, sluggish and allow the Habs to dart around them without any physical engagement, then, yeah, I'd say they would be in trouble.  I'd expect that result no matter who they'd be facing.  If the Bruins play the Habs with some consistent hostility, they'll beat them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Even if they must lose the last couple of games to avoid them, B's can't afford to play Montreal round 1. All the trades (bad as they were) would be for naught with a 1 and done playoff. However, if they do end up against Montreal, I would start Khudobin instead of Thomas or Rask. Montreal clearly has TT and Tuuka's numbers, and an unknown quantity who might steal game 1 would rattle the Habs a bit. Also, the Dman the B's should have gotten from Toronto, Phaneuf, had 2 goals and an assist last night. Hope Kaberle watches some tape of his old teammate. The guy's a horse
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

I actually don't want to see a Habs/Bruins matchup in the playoffs either, but the rest of this post is so stupid its hard to pick out where to start.

Arent you the guy who posted in the blogs yesterday that the league should go back to a 65 game schedule, whenever that was?

Oh, and if the B's new minor league goalie finishes his career in the Hall of Fame alongside Dryden, we will admit we were wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

dom, dez, an I-like, this will all be decided March 24. Care to venture a guess on the winner? If the Bs win I'll take a month off from posting. If Montreal wins will you Chia pets do as well?? ; - )

After all, it IS on home ice. Interested in your response.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

@RHO - ditto

@OrrEspoCash - I see a much closer game on March 24th that could go either way...but the Bruins should prevail.

Here is my nod to Stanley - Bruins 4 Habs 2 (empty netter).

BTW - even though I wasn't invited to your wager...no way I am staying off MY board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Dumb post.  If you want to win a Cup and be the best, you can't run and hide from anyone.  Bring on the Habs.

As far as the goalie suggestion...wow...maybe the Pats should bench Tom Brady too and play the third string QB since Brady didn't win last year...flawless logic...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : I agree with Dauber as well. I'm sick and tired of the posters who think they know all so whenever there is a differencing opinion they attack the poster. Because, you know, that clearly makes them right. I don't read your posts either so w/e. Glad you got what/who I am talking about.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Im replying but I swear I didnt read it.

Yeah its been something that always kinda irked me round' here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]dom, dez, an I-like, this will all be decided March 24. Care to venture a guess on the winner? If the Bs win I'll take a month off from posting. If Montreal wins will you Chia pets do as well?? ; - ) After all, it IS on home ice. Interested in your response.
    The playoffs start then?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dom, dez, an I-like, this will all be decided March 24. Care to venture a guess on the winner? If the Bs win I'll take a month off from posting. If Montreal wins will you Chia pets do as well?? ; - ) After all, it IS on home ice. Interested in your response.
    So let me get this straight........you're a Bruins fan that wants to bet for the Habs against them on the 24th?Boy,I sure am glad that we have a hockey scholar like you around to teach us how the game is played and how a real fan thinks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : Im replying but I swear I didnt read it. Yeah its been something that always kinda irked me round' here.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Nas said the same exact thing to me earlier, which didn't hurt. It hurts me now knowing you don't though. Always held you in high regard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : I agree with Dauber as well. I'm sick and tired of the posters who think they know all so whenever there is a differencing opinion they attack the poster. Because, you know, that clearly makes them right. I don't read your posts either so w/e. Glad you got what/who I am talking about.

Look in the mirror, homer.

"Know all" or have a non-homer, differing opinion than yourself?

Just make sure you are here this April/May.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : Look in the mirror, homer. "Know all" or have a non-homer, differing opinion than yourself? Just make sure you are here this April/May.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    What were you doing when I comment on your grammatical skills? oh attacking someone. My whole point is you can add most of your sentences together because they are regarding the same thing. That forms a paragraph. But you probably forgot that because you've learned so much more than me and just love mentioning how superior you are. Now I bow to you, oh great one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : Look in the mirror, homer. "Know all" or have a non-homer, differing opinion than yourself? Just make sure you are here this April/May.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Im sure he and I will be. We'll be posting pictures of Chara Holding the cup over his head and Thomas hopefully not flopping around and dropping the damn thing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : Im sure he and I will be. We'll be posting pictures of Chara Holding the cup over his head and Thomas hopefully not flopping around and dropping the damn thing!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I will be with a picture of Jacobs giving the finger.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins must avoid first round against Montreal : What were you doing when I comment on your grammatical skills? oh attacking someone. My whole point is you can add most of your sentences together because they are regarding the same thing. That forms a paragraph. But you probably forgot that because you've learned so much more than me and just love mentioning how superior you are. Now I bow to you, oh great one.

Umm, no they are not. Give an example.  There can be different components within one topic, which therefore would call for separate paragraphs.

Please learn basic comprehension skills and before attempting to show someone up.

You didn't like my comments because they aren't homerific like yours.

Case closed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Forget about what happened in 2009, or 2008, or any other year. It's moot.

There are only 4 players on the Habs who played in that series and could play in the postseason (Markov and Gorges I didn't include, since they're both out). There are only 8 Bruins.

2009 was one sided, but a lot of changes have happened since then. This would be a very competitive series that. While people would obviously have their picks one way or the other, I think most objective hockey fans could see either team winning this one, should the standings hold and it comes to pass.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

BBR, it is just the same old story all the time with you, always bickering with everyone, always calling yourself the smartest, always repeating the same arguments...it's time for a new routine.

You seem think anyone who doesn't like your opinions has some problem.  Aren't you tired of fighting with people here instead of talking hockey?  I know you think none of it is your fault and everyone else is wrong, but...take a harder look...

It's just the same thing every day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]BBR, it is just the same old story all the time with you, always bickering with everyone, always calling yourself the smartest, always repeating the same arguments...it's time for a new routine. You seem think anyone who doesn't like your opinions has some problem.  Aren't you tired of fighting with people here instead of talking hockey?  I know you think none of it is your fault and everyone else is wrong, but...take a harder look... It's just the same thing every day.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Hey, guys!
    Hab fans here! Remember, our sh;t doesn't stink! Most knowledgable hockey fans in the world! Charas a goon, off with his head, hit him in his work visa!
    C'mon!!