Bruins need a new chant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bruins need a new chant

In Response to Re: Bruins need a new chant:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins need a new chant : Balcony end where the Bs shoot twice, 307, I'm the guy that yells at folks that yell "shoot it" all the time. :)
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

How about that?  I believe I sat in front of you last year playoffs Tampa Bay Tyler Seguin break out game.  I was the guy who lost his balance jumping in a goal celebration, caused a domino effect that ended with a beer being spilled on someone with almost a fight starting.  Oops.

It will take a while to figure out a new chant.  Like the habs have their ole, which is  totally lame, but at least it's all theirs.

Just like thank you Kessel caught fire

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins need a new chant:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins need a new chant : How about that?  I believe I sat in front of you last year playoffs Tampa Bay Tyler Seguin break out game.  I was the guy who lost his balance jumping in a goal celebration, caused a domino effect that ended with a beer being spilled on someone with almost a fight starting.  Oops. It will take a while to figure out a new chant.  Like the habs have their ole, which is  totally lame, but at least it's all theirs. Just like thank you Kessel caught fire
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah, that's why I have a "chug beer" rule for people sitting with me. If you get 2 beers, you have to chug one so you don't spill beer on the guy in front of you.

I like Black and Gold though, it's got a nice ring to it. I'll see if people follow next game vs the Habs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i thought "we want the cup" was quite nice. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

How about this chant:

HABS   SUCK   C O C K!!!

Heck, we can even yell it when we're not playing Montreal.

Sections
Shortcuts