Bruins need to exit the bush leagues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Bruins need to exit the bush leagues

PC and company need to deal with 3 indisputable FACTS:

FACT 1 - Lucic cannot take a legal hit without wanting to fight, but he drags this whole team into the bush leagues when he tries to fight while shaking hands after a loss.

FACT 2- You can take Thornton out of the bush league, but you can't take the bush league out of Thornton. Squirting water bottle and giving a guy a concussion while he's down makes this clown an EMBARRASSMENT.

FACT 3- There are a lot of good players on the Bruins, which I happen to like, but these two rotten apples are spoiling the entire team......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Re: Bruins need to exit the bush leagues

Fact 1: Is not a fact, but a lie. He didn't try to start a fight during the handshake. Making stuff up immediately invalidates your entire premise.

Fact 2: Is not a fact, but an opinion. Say what you want about ST ability, but harken back to 2011 Finals, and many times since, the guy has a positive effect on the team.

Fact 3: Is also not a fact, but an opinion. And a really crazy one. Really? This team is "spoiled", tarnished? Step back and recalibrate. They lost a close series to a good *gulp* Habs team, no need to go off the deep end.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FACT 1 - Lucic cannot take a legal hit without wanting to fight, but he drags this whole team into the bush leagues when he tries to fight while shaking hands after a loss.

FACT 2- You can take Thornton out of the bush league, but you can't take the bush league out of Thornton. Squirting water bottle and giving a guy a concussion while he's down makes this clown an EMBARRASSMENT.

FACT 3- There are a lot of good players on the Bruins, which I happen to like, but these two rotten apples are spoiling the entire team......

[/QUOTE]

As the old saying goes,show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Amid all of the things that went wrong and this historic loss, I continue to be absolutely blown away by the attention given to the water bottle squirt and the Lucic handshakes.  

It's the ESPN generation.  Find the drama.  Exploit it.  Milk it.  Repeat.  

Those issues had so little to do with the series, for either team.  Sad that some fans obsess over this drama too, and miss the hockey.

Might want to check the definition of "FACT" too.  You've missed it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE] Quite a few bruin fans were turned off by lucic and St. St will be gone ( I can see Stanley doing flips) lucic needs Neely to sit him down.  Maybe smack him a little. [/QUOTE]

Just when I think you can't out due yourself, you go ahead and don't let anyone on here down. That's like the 5th time you've mentioned it and it still sounds dumb.

Great job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I know what most are going to say about this but after Lucic's after game interview and today's refusal to apologize I actually have more respect for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SylvesterMexicano's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE] Quite a few bruin fans were turned off by lucic and St. St will be gone ( I can see Stanley doing flips) lucic needs Neely to sit him down.  Maybe smack him a little. [/QUOTE]

Just when I think you can't out due yourself, you go ahead and don't let anyone on here down. That's like the 5th time you've mentioned it and it still sounds dumb.

Great job!

[/QUOTE]

I've been at it with Marco for years and I give up.  Total waste of time.  Do the same and don't waste your time as I have.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

As the old saying goes,show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

you took the words right out of my mouth....  and kudos to Looch for not taking anything back....

and here's hoping he lays another Komisarek-type beatdown on those two punks.... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]

Hey Mex...  ur right about Thomas not winning the cup cuz of the goals he allowed. But in hockey Theres a trophy called the conn smythe and he won it in 2011 ... hurry tell them to take it away. ..fast [/QUOTE]

That's not what I wrote, Thomas has nothing to do with I responded to on this thread and don't change the subject, it's not going to help you with your foolish remarks. No matter how many times you mention Neely sitting down with Lucic it sounds unintelligent every time.

Don't try and debate about "exit interviews" if you know nothing about them. Run along now, the after school specials are coming on your black n white...adjust your antennas.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I like Lucic MORE now!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The only facts I'm aware of are these:

1.  The B's D was not as good as it could have been due to injuries

2.  The B's offense picked a horrible time to hit the skids. I give the Scabs some credit for this, but more blame belongs on the B's top 6 for playing like crap.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2.  The B's offense picked a horrible time to hit the skids. I give the Scabs some credit for this, but more blame belongs on the B's top 6 for playing like crap.

[/QUOTE]

But what about the water bottle squirt!?!  That was huge and it doesn't seem to be getting nearly enough attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But what about the water bottle squirt!?!  That was huge and it doesn't seem to be getting nearly enough attention.

[/QUOTE]

I know Fletch, but I think the squirt would have been great if PK was sitting on the bench, or skating towards it after a whistle.  I didn't like the that it was during the course of play though.  The Lucic thing is fine by me.  I hope he stays true to his promises!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Orrand where have you been all this time ...one fan that sees it WOW congrats....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

A team that plays Thornton in the playoffs against the habs instead of playing Spooner or even Florek needs to fire the GM ....say goodbye to Chia and welcome to Stanley. And believe me by now. Mr Neely heard about me and will soon give me a chance to meet with him.....he knows how much I love the BRUINS, he knows my passion for this sport , my knowledges, my expertise and my will to improve this team and respect my comittment to bring the Stanley Cup to. Boston 4 more times by 2020 ...given the fact that Chia really screwed up this year  i would have to revised my goal to 3 Stanley Cups by 2020

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We've seen enough of this F...clown

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://newpageone.com/images/shawnthornton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://newpageone.com/blog/tag/shawn-thornton/&h=402&w=594&tbnid=F2zwsSvkRsGL-M:&zoom=1&docid=xQcUvX1Hn6EyXM&hl=en&ei=Jqt2U97mDcGBqgaBs4KACQ&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CEEQMygKMAo

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can think of 3 pretty good hits Lucic has taken right off of the top of my head where he was hit pretty good and never even approached the opposing player.

Hit 1: Hamuis upended him in the SCF.

Hit 2: Byufeglyn ( I can never spell his name) hit him pretty good earlier this year, sent Lucic flying.

Hit 3: Most recently, Markov got him really good against the dash along the bench in this past series.

Not a fact #2..Thornton sprays Subban with the water bottle is bush league...Corey Perry does it to Jeff Carter and it's funny. Lundqvist does it to Crosby and it doesn't even get close to the attention of Thornton doing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/" rel="nofollow">http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/

Is that the image we want people to have of the BRUINS ???

Can we just play hockey like Bergeron, Reilly Smith, Soderberg , Looch sometimes, Iginla, Krejci, Paille, Boychuck, Seid, Erickson, Fraser, Spooner, 

Can we stop looking like clowns ?  Answer is no as long as we have St and Marchand on our roster, Mr Neely will soon sit down with Milan, or I will but we need to have a ggod talk with him ...the BRUINS need to rebuild their identity, their credibility and their pride..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...CLOWNS MUST F...GO OUT

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/" rel="nofollow">http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/" rel="nofollow">http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/" rel="nofollow">http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/" rel="nofollow">http://www.windaturd.com/category/hockey-humor/

Is that the image we want people to have of the BRUINS ???

Can we just play hockey like Bergeron, Reilly Smith, Soderberg , Looch sometimes, Iginla, Krejci, Paille, Boychuck, Seid, Erickson, Fraser, Spooner, 

Can we stop looking like clowns ?  Answer is no as long as we have St and Marchand on our roster, Mr Neely will soon sit down with Milan, or I will but we need to have a ggod talk with him ...the BRUINS need to rebuild their identity, their credibility and their pride..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...CLOWNS MUST F...GO OUT

[/QUOTE]

Stanley if I may ... w t f is up.  U said after st is gone the 3 stooges are gone.  Now ur talking about March thst has to go.  

No no no

[/QUOTE]
    Marco I have been saying since the end of the series that the BRUINS (I am not saying PC because I think there is a chance that Neely fires him) should trade March + 1D (bart or mcquaid) with these 2 players I think we could get an interesting player ....I was just dreaming about Johansen from Columbus, or maybe Corey Perry with Anaheim I really believe that March has still a great value on the market if you package Marchand with McQuaid and a draft pick who knows what we can get....Marchand has failed to perform in the series last year and again this year.....he often acts like a clown and maybe its time to see who we can get for him.....the 3 stooges are gone marco but it doesnt mean we have to stop working at improving our team....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stanley.. trading march would be a mistake certainly in the very near future .. it would be 

also keep in ind that perry before and during  these playoffd had not scored for at least 14 games maybe more id have to seach it. sure if mach had scored a few it may have made a huge difference but getting rid of him at this point but would be a mistake.

i persist on saying that we need a great draft . i think that is the way to go.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you marco with the draft ...but I am not saying we dump March for nothing we need to get a big name , an impact player in return espacially if we package him with Bart or McQuaid ....