Bruins need to get tuffer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobrladder37. Show bobrladder37's posts

Bruins need to get tuffer.

looking back to the Buffulo game when John Scott manhandled Shawn Thorton.I was shocked that Cedfano Chara didnot challenge the big winger from buffulo.The las comment was made in hindsight.How ever I have noticed in a suttle way that teams are not looking the bruins with the same fear as they did previously.Examples of this observation have been two loses to Buffulo,Tampa Bay taking mulpiple runs at many of the Bruin forwards.Thee only game where the Bruins stood up for themselves was the montreal game.In the end the Bruins did  nothing in the third period to take the momentum from Montreal that had been taken at the end of the third period.The landscape of the Northeast Division has changed dramatically and the Bruins have one more card to play,a certain player in Ptrovidence.WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bruins need to get tuffer.

In response to bobrladder37's comment:

looking back to the Buffulo game when John Scott manhandled Shawn Thorton.I was shocked that Cedfano Chara didnot challenge the big winger from buffulo.The las comment was made in hindsight.How ever I have noticed in a suttle way that teams are not looking the bruins with the same fear as they did previously.Examples of this observation have been two loses to Buffulo,Tampa Bay taking mulpiple runs at many of the Bruin forwards.Thee only game where the Bruins stood up for themselves was the montreal game.In the end the Bruins did  nothing in the third period to take the momentum from Montreal that had been taken at the end of the third period.The landscape of the Northeast Division has changed dramatically and the Bruins have one more card to play,a certain player in Ptrovidence.WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS. 

The game against Montreal, Cedfano Chara took it into his own hands to challenge Emelin. The result ? Seventeen minutes in the box and two Habs goals.

Stay on the ice Cedfano !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think my neighbor's name is Cedfano.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

The game against Montreal, Cedfano Chara took it into his own hands to challenge Emelin. The result ? Seventeen minutes in the box and two Habs goals.

Stay on the ice Cedfano !

IMO, Cedfano did the right thing vs MTL, but that is an immediate reaction to a cheap shot.  Cedfano proves nothing by fighting a uber-goon like John Scott. 

To your point Chowdah, Cedfano has a Norris Trophy on his shelf and best helps the team when he is on the ice as compared to being in the box.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I thought Cedfano did the right thing vs Montreal.  You can't let a guy break his stick on Seguin's ribs.

Thornton was in a fight with Scott and lost.  Cedfano did the right thing again by not doing anything.  He can't fight everybody who beats up a Bruin.  He'd have to fight 5 minutes after every Campbell fight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

C. Chara doesn't make many bad decisions.

He can get tuff and ruff with da bes of dem.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If they leave Alden Hirschfield down there much longer, I'm going to lose my mind.

Like Cedfano vs. Koci.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

IMO, Cedfano did the right thing vs MTL, but that is an immediate reaction to a cheap shot.  Cedfano proves nothing by fighting a uber-goon like John Scott. 

To your point Chowdah, Cedfano has a Norris Trophy on his shelf and best helps the team when he is on the ice as compared to being in the box.

I understand the stick up for your teammates thinking and admired Cedfano's decision. It said don't mess with our players or else.......

But Montreal had an answer for this. You lose your big man for almost a period and it will be easier to score. 

The extra 10 minutes that goes with instigator rule hurt the Bruins in this circumstance. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Cedfano/Emelin Incident must have made Thornton feel like a dope.  He would have skated down there and asked for permission.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I understand the stick up for your teammates thinking and admired Cedfano's decision. It said don't mess with our players or else.......

But Montreal had an answer for this. You lose your big man for almost a period and it will be easier to score. 

The extra 10 minutes that goes with instigator rule hurt the Bruins in this circumstance. 

It's a regular season loss.  I know Habs' fans are annoying and we'll have to endure them gloating until the 27th, but it's still just a regular season loss.  I think Cedfano would be much calmer in a playoff game when it really counts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky " Chara" Cedafano is the eye of the tiger.

Thornton is the dope, with da thing, you now whata I mean.  My cousin vinny, " What is a yous".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Cedfano....hahahaha!!! Awesome!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I know Ceddy's actions were out of control, but they will certainly give someone pause before that guy thinks of cheapshotting a Bruin again.

Sometimes things like that have to happen.

Of course, it had to be someone like Cedfano because Thornton is fine with Colton Orr harassing people all night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

good old Ceddy.....what a captain!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

It's a regular season loss.  I know Habs' fans are annoying and we'll have to endure them gloating until the 27th, but it's still just a regular season loss.  I think Cedfano would be much calmer in a playoff game when it really counts.

I have no habs fans gloating around me or annoying me. I also have no problem with a regular season loss.    

My point is in any one goal game I'd rather see Cedfano on the ice then in the box serving 17 minutes. 

The extra 10 minutes that come with the instigator is not worth it. Now if they're up by a bunch ? 

Go get him Cedfano !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He stuck up for Tyrone Sequin and jacked another playa up. No need to have yo boys Sean Thortons back...Thorton and Jhonny Scott will meet again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Go get him Cedfano !

This is so damn ridiculous, it made me laugh out loud.  I hope this name sticks around for a very long time for two reasons:  1.  It's so absurd, it's a riot.  2.  New people will be so utterly confused.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This is so damn ridiculous, it made me laugh out loud.  I hope this name sticks around for a very long time for two reasons:  1.  It's so absurd, it's a riot.  2.  New people will be so utterly confused.

Reading it for the first time created one of those what the .........moments for me. At least there could have been a Z in there. 

The big C ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I bet this is Stanley and he's just finally become slightly more coy about masking his identity. The final line of the post sounds like classic Stanley. I'm sure he's tired of having barely anyone responding to his posts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I bet this is Stanley and he's just finally become slightly more coy about masking his identity. The final line of the post sounds like classic Stanley. I'm sure he's tired of having barely anyone responding to his posts.

This new start and its ridiculousness is certainly not going to help in this regard

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

We could call Chara Cedfano for the rest of the season .....it has something poetic !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Over a month later and people ares still obessed with John Scott.  Ridiculous.

Look at the Bruins record.  Shawn Thornton lost a fight, so what?

And "tuffer" isn't a word.

Just keep winning.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If they leave Alden Hirschfield down there much longer, I'm going to lose my mind.

Like Cedfano vs. Koci.

Sometimes I feel like you haven't even been paying attention to the season Justin Florek is putting together down there...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just read the OP again and it keeps getting better. 

Where was Pedrucci Bergeron in the 3rd period, come to think of it?

Worst first post ever.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Definetly not Stanley, I'm thinking a firefighter who had some down time during the storm. But a huge Cedfano fan none the less, I'm sure Cedfano and the crew appreciate the support from the local jakes.

Sections
Shortcuts