Bruins need to get tuffer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

Re: Bruins need to get tuffer.

Cedfano jerseys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

This is essentially the same team we have had the last few years. Im glad cedafno did what he did but dont want it to be a regular thing. We saw what happens when he is in the box for 17 mins. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Does the OP live in Maine?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Just read the OP again and it keeps getting better. 

Where was Pedrucci Bergeron in the 3rd period, come to think of it?

Worst first post ever.

I must've read the OP ten times and I'm still literally laughing out loud when i read it.  I'm glad the wife's out of the house because she'd think I was losing it.  I had tears the first time I read it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes, the Habs did score twice with Cedfano in the box, but teams score all the time with Cedfano on the ice and on the bench  The Habs had two goals in the first and Ceddy was not in the bin.  They did not score on the man advantage from the instigatory penalty.  It's unknown whether they would have scored during the same time that Cedfano was in the box if he weren't in the box.  I agree that having him available and playing is important, but let's not go with "it was a bad idea because the Habs scored twice while he was serving."

Cedfano Chara is really important to the team's success.  He's also really important to the team's toughness.  Seguin is really important to the team's success.  He's got Ceddy-Style bubble wrap around him for quite a while now.  Christ knows the half-Mary can't protect himself. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Cedafno and Pedrucci sound like some sort of magician tandem.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's don't want Cedfano fighting, but in a rush of emotion to stick up for a teammate it will be tolerated. Like Nas said,Cedfano is integral to the B's success and him hurting his hand on a bewildered Habs noggin would not be the smartest thing to do, but as i said when surging hatred and emotion get in the way anything can happen. Long Live King Cedfano!!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://tinypic.com/r/2cezw2/6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's awesome.  I hope that name sticks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I couldn't resist, your creation is now my avatar. But Cedfano belongs to all of us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lol!!!! Perfect!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Cefano Chara & Fat Lucic, this team has character(s), if by the end of the year they have more nicknames than the 69/70 to 72/73 B's we'll be getting somewhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fat Lucic...LOL

You know who really is fat?  Byfuglien.  I was at the Jets game on Tuesday and I swear he looks like Fat Hockey Player from Nintiendo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Fat Lucic...LOL

You know who really is fat?  Byfuglien.  I was at the Jets game on Tuesday and I swear he looks like Fat Hockey Player from Nintiendo.

Big Buff sure looks fat on the t.v screen. It doesn't seem to affect his skating.Did he seem slow when watched live Nas?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Big Buff sure looks fat on the t.v screen. It doesn't seem to affect his skating.Did he seem slow when watched live Nas?

Wicked slow.  He was always trailing the play or standing still.  He's all over the ice, so it's not like he's a sumo out there.  It seemed like he got gassed quickly.  If he were a Bruin, he'd be roasted on an hour to hour basis here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'll take my 3 little skinny guys and kill your 3 fat guys..You can even get the medium guy if you want, wont matter, cause afer the game I'm going to take all of them out with my Duckhunt pistol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Wicked slow.  He was always trailing the play or standing still.  He's all over the ice, so it's not like he's a sumo out there.  It seemed like he got gassed quickly.  If he were a Bruin, he'd be roasted on an hour to hour basis here.

No kidding, unrelenting, unmerciless and unlimited roasting. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Its amazing that he actually played mostly forward with the Blackhawks who have an up tempo style and actually seemed to keep up with the play. I guess when you just have to skate to the front of the net its not that hard but all joking aside he seemed in better shape then. It's likely the proverbial "big contract" that slowed him down.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

this thread is like an at project gone awry.

And NAS, there's more threads on my Jets board about Buff's weight than there are PMD, Ryder, Wheeler, Khudo, fire CJ, and "Bruins aren't good enough" threads on here combined.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Tears...this thread cracks me up. Our ultimate goal as a nerd community must be to get Jack to call him Cedfano on the air.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Tears...this thread cracks me up. Our ultimate goal as a nerd community must be to get Jack to call him Cedfano on the air.

Fluto first....then Jack.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I want KPD to do a Cedfano and messrs, line..Mix it in Nas, I mean KPD.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to asmaha's comment:

I can do that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I can do that.

Get on it......:)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'll take my 3 little skinny guys and kill your 3 fat guys..You can even get the medium guy if you want, wont matter, cause afer the game I'm going to take all of them out with my Duckhunt pistol.

If Duckhunt were to come out today, the gun would cost $75.