Bruins Nikolay Zherdev #93 RW?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins Nikolay Zherdev #93 RW?

In Response to Bruins Nikolay Zherdev #93 RW?:
    Why not pick this guy up for the stretch run ? Do we have any cap space ? He might be like a young Miroslav Satan ....just a thought, he is only 28, talented..can score..
    Posted by cactusTony

I like the extra skill he might bring but who would he replace?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

reminds me of a younger alex kovalev...a lot of talent but takes too many nights off. trust me we're better off without him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Nikolay Zherdev #93 RW?:
    reminds me of a younger alex kovalev...a lot of talent but takes too many nights off. trust me we're better off without him.
    Posted by geez77

Zherdev seems like a true waste of talent.I don't want to start something here but it seems to happen alot with the Russians(started with Krutov when he showed up too fat to play for Vancouver in 89).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

He can replace recchi, guy does bring it every night and great for the room, just the legs aren't there.  How about ryder, Thornton? 

If Krejcis line plays like they have the past 4 gms and we can get legit scoring threat out of a bergeron, marchmand, and a hemsky/zherdev/kovy (would have been nice for a7th!) etc (i wont do richards for everyones sake).  But the one thing I see holding this team back, legit scoring threat (I think part of that is from coach mucker and grinders style.  I think Nash would be a 20 goal guy in his system!)

Sections
Shortcuts