BRUINS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

BRUINS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE

I click on Boston.com sports, and no BRUINS CAPTIONS WHATSOEVAH!!! some small tag on the side. You have to go onto the BRUINS page to see anything about the big game tonight!!! The morons in the BOSTON media just don't get that the hockey roots are deep and rich in BOSTON.  That the BRUINS HAVE A HUGE PASSIONATE FOLLOWING!!! TALK RADIO IS SPENDING HOURS AFTER HOURS TALKING ABOUT WHY ADAM VINATERI WAS BOOED.  I love the PATS, but come one. Lets not beat a dead horse.  LETS TALK ABOUT THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPION BOSTON BRUINS VS. SID CROSBY AND THE $%ITTSBURGH PENGUINS!!! THE REAL MONDAY NIGHT GAME!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Re: BRUINS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE

I'm all right with them being the underdogs. It seemed to work for them last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

the $%ittsburgh sport radio station has now stopped talking about the steel$ucks, and turned to the big BRUINS/pens game.  while GRESH AND ZO  are still talking about booing Vintarie. THERE IS SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY WRONG WITH THAT!!! ********CHRIS LATANG IS OUT W/A CONCOSSION FOR $%ITTSBURGH.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

54 blitzer, you shouldn't litter your post with all caps if those all caps are full of spelling mistakes, obscenities, and basic lunacy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I didn't read much of that, but I got the idea.  The OP is upset because Boston.com doesn't cover much of the B's.

Good news!  There are other websites that exist.  Your problem is solved!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Relax dude. Things will be alright.

This is your second strange post on this matter. Who cares what happens with the media or if they are covering the B's to your satisfaction? The Globe. The Herald. Local radio & TV stations ... all care about profit. While the Bruins are hot stuff right now, there's still the much more lucrative football, baseball and basketball ahead of hockey.

Even with hockey being a so-called niche sport, the number of other professional and amateur news sites devoted to hockey should be enough to satiate your puck needs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I was thinking the same thing the other day 98.5 doesn't talk as much about hockey as it used to? Last year every hockey fan I know switched to there station . Do you think it is a cbs sports thing? I switch off the station much more than I used to

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE:
    [QUOTE]54 blitzer, you shouldn't litter your post with all caps if those all caps are full of spelling mistakes, obscenities, and basic lunacy.
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    WHY DON'T U LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND FIX YOUR PATHETIC SELF!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing the other day 98.5 doesn't talk as much about hockey as it used to? Last year every hockey fan I know switched to there station . Do you think it is a cbs sports thing? I switch off the station much more than I used to
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!!! U gave the only normal addition to this thread. I know there are a buch of dorky smaht tuchas on here, but CHEERS TO U!!! YOUR WORDS ARE MY WORDS EXACTLY!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Ok ... looks like I have another person for my ignore list.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm guessing it's the dog that's posting. good boy.. now go lie down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]i'm guessing it's the dog that's posting. good boy.. now go lie down.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Funny , but I don't think you're giving the dog enough credit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Ah....the classic "look yourself in the mirror" rant. Now where have we seen that before?

I will say this....ESPN's coverage has long been a joke and it's funny watching them try to cover hockey when there's no other choice. Slow night last night in other sports, but the NHL had great matchups. So we get a 15-second highlight showing Pouliot running into Fleury, Sid hitting his own guy, a goal by "Suhgeen" (like Dineen), and then Thomas raising his hands in victory....then on to rumors about Dwight Howard and Francona joining ESPN.

Pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Eh, I accepted the fact a long time ago that the Boston media dislikes the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Ah....the classic "look yourself in the mirror" rant. Now where have we seen that before? I will say this....ESPN's coverage has long been a joke and it's funny watching them try to cover hockey when there's no other choice. Slow night last night in other sports, but the NHL had great matchups. So we get a 15-second highlight showing Pouliot running into Fleury, Sid hitting his own guy, a goal by "Suhgeen" (like Dineen), and then Thomas raising his hands in victory....then on to rumors about Dwight Howard and Francona joining ESPN. Pathetic.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I can't stand it when ESPN does their Top 10 Plays of the Day and it's all run-of-the-mill dunks that happen every day.  They complete ignore great hockey goals.  Well.....they may not ignore it, but the top goal will be ranked like #6 on this list.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing the other day 98.5 doesn't talk as much about hockey as it used to? Last year every hockey fan I know switched to there station . Do you think it is a cbs sports thing? I switch off the station much more than I used to
    Posted by michaelf101[/QUOTE]

This morning, it was all Bruins.  This evening, it was all Bruins.  They interview Thornton and Chiarelli every week.  DA doesn't talk about much else outside of hockey.

What else do you want?  24/7?