Bruins' One Glaring Flaw Gives Leafs Hope - Toronto Star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins' One Glaring Flaw Gives Leafs Hope - Toronto Star

Series isn't over yet, hardest thing to do is put a team away. Toronto has played well, if they had a more experienced goalie this series could easily be 3-1 the other way.

Wasn't long ago the B's went up 3-1 ont he Habs after an overtime victory only to lose the series. I think they'll win but I hate counting my chickens before they hatch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bruins in 5!

DITTO! They are gonna finish raking up the "leaves" tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Series isn't over yet, hardest thing to do is put a team away. Toronto has played well, if they had a more experienced goalie this series could easily be 3-1 the other way.

Wasn't long ago the B's went up 3-1 ont he Habs after an overtime victory only to lose the series. I think they'll win but I hate counting my chickens before they hatch.

I think the B's had "Lord Byron " Dafoe in net and a very sore Jumbo Joe.I don't like getting ahead of myself either but Krejci and the boys don't want to go back to Trawna, we'll see soon enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I think the B's had "Lord Byron " Dafoe in net and a very sore Jumbo Joe.I don't like getting ahead of myself either but Krejci and the boys don't want to go back to Trawna, we'll see soon enough.

Krejci mentioned something about it being human nature to look ahead when having a commanding serieslead but also noted the immediate task ahead.  I've read and heard many players and coaches say winning that last deciding game is the toughest.  The Leafs will see to that.  With the Bruins aware of this and assuming Julien has been in their ears with reminders I don't see this team adding any chapters to the history chronicled by Feschuk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think it was raycroft in net.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Expect another game 7 no killer instinct. They were very fortunate winning both games in TO.

They won 5-2 in the first game and came back from being down 2-0 against a jacked-up team in an enviroment frothing at the mouth after almost 10 years of no playoffs.  How were they fortunate, mitch?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Expect another game 7 no killer instinct. They were very fortunate winning both games in TO.

They won 5-2 in the first game and came back from being down 2-0 against a jacked-up team in an enviroment frothing at the mouth after almost 10 years of no playoffs.  How were they fortunate, mitch?

AND.......B's have a wicked record @ the ACC. It's like their 2nd favorite place to play.

Toronto needs a miracle to pull off 2 wins in a row against the Bruins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Yes Kel, it was Raycroft. This series is looking eerily similiar to the one against the Habs in 2004 that you are refering to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

AND.......B's have a wicked record @ the ACC. It's like their 2nd favorite place to play.

Consequently, 4ever, the Bruins have two shots at winning one game.  I'd rather be in their position.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

Yes Kel, it was Raycroft. This series is looking eerily similiar to the one against the Habs in 2004 that you are refering to.

Yes it was Raycroft and i don't want the same result!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Odd that the TO article's point was that the B's played 3 7 game series in 2011 as evidence that they take a long time to put a team away. The fact is, they trailed those series 0-2, 0-1 and 0-2, so the point that they couldnt close the deal is illogical.

If TO wants to point to the Bs this year letting things slip away at an alarming rate, then it would make sense. I expect a 7 game series, and it likely wont end well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Odd that the TO article's point was that the B's played 3 7 game series in 2011 as evidence that they take a long time to put a team away. The fact is, they trailed those series 0-2, 0-1 and 0-2, so the point that they couldnt close the deal is illogical.

If TO wants to point to the Bs this year letting things slip away at an alarming rate, then it would make sense. I expect a 7 game series, and it likely wont end well.

I expect this type of expectations out of you.The song remains the same.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

B's will close it out, Reimer isnt good enough, leafs will come out flying Sunday night, if the B's survive that then theyre golden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

B's will close it out, Reimer isnt good enough, leafs will come out flying Sunday night, if the B's survive that then theyre golden.

I like it!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Frown

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

How many times do I have to call exactly what happens next for you to admit I'm right as opposed to getting your feelings hurt that I dont make silly positive predictions that never work out?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Grasping for straws I say.

I say you're right.

Its the price I pay for my arrogance.  BTW, Anyone see Seguin in game 6?Sure he was there for about 17 minutes somewhere but I didn't see him do anything.

I'd say Boston is grasping at straws now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How many times do I have to call exactly what happens next for you to admit I'm right as opposed to getting your feelings hurt that I dont make silly positive predictions that never work out?

You haven't done it yet, so you tell us.

Sections
Shortcuts