Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

Thomas. Made some big key stops and nice finish in SO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Thomas. Made some big key stops and nice finish in SO.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Ron.  Chicago's a tough place to get a win especially with the club coming in a downer.  Who knows?  This may have been the game that gets their motors running.  We'll have to see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

TT! Not only for the shootout shut out, but remember all of those first period saves to keep the B's in the game. Honorable mention to Seguin & Boychuck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Boychuk was a BEAST!!! Good game by the whole team, but 55 was particularly impressive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'll go with Boychuk ( blocked shots, hitting and his play on the 2nd goal ) although TT could have been an easy pick to make too. #55 gets the nod from me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'll pick the bruins best player, and their leader - Tim Thomas

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Vs Hawks I'm going with Boychuk.  Good hustle on the game tying goal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just before I go to sleep.
    Player of the game vs Canes on October 18 (My Birthday)

NOBODY !!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Just before I go to sleep. Player of the game vs Canes on October 18 (My Birthday) NOBODY !!!!!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    C'mon Legion, let's at least give Kelly some props for being the high point of the game when he cleaned Sutter's clock.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Son of a b*tch!
    We just can't excuse another loss like this away. The Bs were brutal yet again last night (F- all around gents)and are farther away from looking like Stanley Cup champs than probably any one of us ever thought possible. Something needs to change ASAPif we're even gonna get a whiff of 'repeat'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Son of a b*tch! We just can't excuse another loss like this away. The Bs were brutal yet again last night (F- all around gents)and are farther away from looking like Stanley Cup champs than probably any one of us ever thought possible. Something needs to change ASAPif we're even gonna get a whiff of 'repeat'.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    Relax Hanrahan, You're acting like Boston is down 0-2 in a playoff series......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Player of the game goes to the fans at td garden last night for showing the refs what you thought of them putting it to the bruins last night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Paul Devorski!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Seidenberg. Not much to choose from though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

Brad Marchand.........I love the little weasel!

and weasel he is, for sure!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chara. Best game of the year for him. Also 2 blasts from the point on the PP resulting in a couple of goals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Literally could have given it to 5 or 6 different bruins. Best game I've seen from Chara in a long long time...the big man gets it vs Toronto

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Literally could have given it to 5 or 6 different bruins. Best game I've seen from Chara in a long long time...the big man gets it vs Toronto
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Agreed JW. Isn't it nice to finally say TT or Rask weren't the reasons why they won or were kept them in the game ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Last light against the Leafs I'm going with Kelly . Even though might have been Lucis's best game thus far . 
    Kelly , a defensive minded center,  was put to the test to jump start Lucic ,  be responsible defensively while creating chances up front and keep up with the fast pace of Seguin.
    Check, check and check !
    Instant chemistry . I hope it stands cause this way the Bruins will have a balanced attack on first 3 lines.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Steve Kampfer for getting up after that collision he needs to stay in the lineup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Seguin

3 points and a lot of energy . He's starting to feel comfortable in there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Chara - Shut down Phil the Thrill and his compadres and contributed with offense, and that shot was a rocket!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Probably Chara but what great games from Looch and Seggy Stardust as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Andrew Ference had a really good game I thought.He seems to have become a real leader on this team every night.For a guy who was much maligned on here for being injury prone that contract PC gave him 2 yrs ago was well worth it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Andrew Ference had a really good game I thought.He seems to have become a real leader on this team every night.For a guy who was much maligned on here for being injury prone that contract PC gave him 2 yrs ago was well worth it.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

Yes Ference, Bergy and Kelly also had good games.