Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

I have to go with Rask.  Played really well, moved well and looked very confidenT.
    Continued his play from the 3rd against CBJ.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Tuuuuuukka

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Tuukka and Marchand would be the sexy picks that you couldn't argue with. But I'm going with Seidenburg for his play in the defensive zone. Watched him a little more then normal last night with Chara out . This guy works hard and is a good player to have when your #1 D is out. Good game from him last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Peverly . His ability to have speed with the puck and create is invaluable for a player on the 3rd line .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm just amazed that a guy with so much going on in his life has time to score two goals against the Senators...but then, I guess he'll spend a lot of time in Ottawa.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/12/11/bloc-leaderhship.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]I'm just amazed that a guy with so much going on in his life has time to score two goals against the Senators...but then, I guess he'll spend a lot of time in Ottawa. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/12/11/bloc-leaderhship.html
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Good find and funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]I'm just amazed that a guy with so much going on in his life has time to score two goals against the Senators...but then, I guess he'll spend a lot of time in Ottawa. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/12/11/bloc-leaderhship.html
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

AHHH THAT SEPARATIST !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It's a little disconcerting but it makes perfect sense because, like the Bloc, there's no question Paille can get separation...he just has no idea how to achieve goals once he gets it.

[To all my American friends: a sincere apology for the above, which is nothing but puns on Canadian politics.  Not the right place...ah, whatever]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chara . Great to have him back in the lineup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]Chara . Great to have him back in the lineup. Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

With authority!