Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

Legion, if Kelly and that line prove to have lasting chemistry - like, they stay together as long as KHL did last year - and produce, then it will be the story of the season and Chris Kelly should be a lead pipe cinch as 7th man.  That would exceed not just expectations but even the imaginations of the most black and gold dreamers (looking at Stanely).  I don't recall a single post suggesting Kelly would be a vital cog in the Bruin attack, even when some were suggesting that he might be the most vulnerable to losing his spot if P-Bruins had been prepared to steal jobs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Legion, if Kelly and that line prove to have lasting chemistry - like, they stay together as long as KHL did last year - and produce, then it will be the story of the season and Chris Kelly should be a lead pipe cinch as 7th man.  That would exceed not just expectations but even the imaginations of the most black and gold dreamers (looking at Stanely).  I don't recall a single post suggesting Kelly would be a vital cog in the Bruin attack, even when some were suggesting that he might be the most vulnerable to losing his spot if P-Bruins had been prepared to steal jobs.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

and that was the shocker.  At least last night they seemed to click.
    Kelly is 2nd in team scoring with 2 goals and at this pace he would get ... goals . Thought you like  this last statement : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I would go with the Seguin line. Lucic seemed reinvigorated out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just a thought , but having indicated that Ference and Kelly would share the A seems to be justified. They are both playing very consistently. No other comments or I'll be penalized by Chowda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

OOOPs, one last thought, maybe Claude desrves our kudos for thinking out of the box with lines and pairings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

According to the other thread, I guess you've got to go with Thornton then.

...and before you all start, I'm just having some fun. Lighten up, Francis.

Seguin was the star of that game. Followed by Lucic, Chara, and Ference in any order.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]OOOPs, one last thought, maybe Claude desrves our kudos for thinking out of the box with lines and pairings.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Agreed. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just a thought , but having indicated that Ference and Kelly would share the A seems to be justified. They are both playing very consistently. No other comments or I'll be penalized by Chowda.

OOOPs, one last thought, maybe Claude desrves our kudos for thinking out of the box with lines and pairings.

--------------------------------------

Hey young fella, you going to pick your player of the game or just ramble on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Just a thought , but having indicated that Ference and Kelly would share the A seems to be justified. They are both playing very consistently. No other comments or I'll be penalized by Chowda. OOOPs, one last thought, maybe Claude desrves our kudos for thinking out of the box with lines and pairings.                                     -------------------------------------- Hey young fella, you going to pick your player of the game or just ramble on.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Lucic. Big hits along with 3 points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Lucic. Big hits along with 3 points.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Good pick. Loved the hit on Phaneuf . And all because of Bob.

btw I said you'd be back to the old dez by the 1st week . I was right and I think I'll start a thread proclaiming that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Good pick. Loved the hit on Phaneuf . And all because of Bob. btw I said you'd be back to the old dez by the 1st week . I was right and I think I'll start a thread proclaiming that.
    Like a scorpion on a frog's back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Like a scorpion on a frog's back.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

The other dez was to prim and proper . This dez ? Brokeback Bob ( funny ), now that's more like it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Seguin was impressive.  I think we're starting to see that more complete player talk we heard when all the Tyler/Talylor chat was raging.  That threaded pass to Lucic on his goal was solid.  That said, Thomas' stop on Grabobski as he jumped out of the box and went in alone also ranked up there but I'll stick with #19. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : The other dez was to prim and proper . This dez ? Brokeback Bob ( funny ), now that's more like it.
    The guy can't get through 2 posts in a row without describing some lewd act or another. Like I said, the guy's obviously got wang on the brain.
    BTW, I still have no idea what it is that I was supposedly wrong about. Oh well, the idea of having a virtual stalker makes things more interesting if nothing else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]  Kelly , a defensive minded center,  was put to the test to jump start Lucic ,  be responsible defensively while creating chances up front and keep up with the fast pace of Seguin. Check, check and check ! Instant chemistry . I hope it stands cause this way the Bruins will have a balanced attack on first 3 lines.Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

"Bruin attack, even when some were suggesting that he might be the most vulnerable to losing his spot if P-Bruins had been prepared to steal jobs."

Even I have to admit Kelly looked re-energized the past two games as he was on my doo doo list all the games before the last few. I hope he keeps it up, he will need too with Lucic and Seguin picking up speed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'll give Ference the nod as he made some great passes that were not at Chara's feet!!!!! Seemed like the entire team was worthy!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'll give Ference the nod as he made some great passes that were not at Chara's feet!!!!! Seemed like the entire team was worthy!!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    Easily Ference's best game so far. Nice to see him bounce back after a tough night against the Canes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Best player in a losing cause to the Sharks, Seguin.  That line was the Bruins best and showing some click.  Too bad they had a couple chances for a 3rd goal.
    Let's just hope Seguin is not hurt with that slash at the end.  How did the refs miss that ???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Best player in a losing cause to the Sharks, Seguin.  That line was the Bruins best and showing some click.  Too bad they had a couple chances for a 3rd goal. Let's just hope Seguin is not hurt with that slash at the end.  How did the refs miss that ???
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Anyone from that line would be a decent choice since Kelly and Lucic both played well also.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]Best player in a losing cause to the Sharks, Seguin.  That line was the Bruins best and showing some click. Let's just hope Seguin is not hurt with that slash at the end.  How did the refs miss that ??? Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yah Tyler mighty have hurt himself diving nice try though. I agree Seguin played a great game too bad his wingers couldn't finish all those 3 on 2 and 2 on 1s.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NATHAN HORTON

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]NATHAN HORTON
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Such a slow start. He totally deserved this big game!

2nd star: Looch

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

David Krejci looked like David Krejci tonight so that means Horton and Lucic get to cash in, #46 for me. Corvo get honorable mention he probably had his best game as a Bruin, good decision making all night.                                     

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Horton!!!  Looked like he's making his way back to last years form. Nice to see it!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Horton which is good 'cause the club needs him.