Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : I didn't say it wasn't a cheap shot but yah no one would beat Thomas to that player he would take care of it himself. Nice wiff by Miller after the hit, I see why he didn't take up baseball.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

anyhow my theory won't be proven tonight, the Bruins won and won't be aorund.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

you  guys are all so lucky, I live here in sweden and usually the games are on too late. I am from MASS and have been a B's fan since ORR was a rookie.Next bgame, have a beer for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Segmarchic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Lucic, spirit and disruption.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tonight against The Devils I'm going with Campbell. 
    Good hustle on Kelly's goal and nice play to setup Caron to Thornton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]Tonight against The Devils I'm going with Campbell.  Good hustle on Kelly's goal and nice play to setup Caron to Thornton.Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Greg was everywhere last night especially after Julien mixed up the line combos.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Before I went onto the thread I was thinking Campbell, nice to know others thought so too. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm picking Thornton. His only third period shift of 22 seconds was breathtakingly magnificent which resulted in a pure snipe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'm gonna say Campbell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rask hands down.  Made the saves when he had on very good scoring chances by CBJ.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Tuukka's butterfly style was the difference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

2 t's 2 u's 2 points for the bruins. he looked great. what a luxury to let your vezina/con smythe winner rest, and not skip a beat with your "back-up"- i almost feel bad refering to tuukka as a "back-up". man it's a good time to be a bruin fan. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

yah and this way Tuukka doesn't have to order as many sticks...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'll go ahead and go with Kelly as the player of the game, not to hard of a choice. He might end up with a hat trick if it is deemed he tipped Ference's goal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]I'll go ahead and go with Kelly as the player of the game, not to hard of a choice. He might end up with a hat trick if it is deemed he tipped Ference's goal.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    San, I'll pick Kelly too and I also thought he tipped that one in from his reaction afterwards.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i know kelly was probably hands down player of game but i also thought campbell played great 2nite especially on the dot. 14 faceoffs taken and he won 12 of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Didn't watch this one but from the comments I read and the box score I would say Kelly deserves the mention.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I say Kelly. What class this guy has. You never hear him say the wrong thing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

kelly deserves all the accolades. He has been playing outstanding even being saddled with Pouliot. Give him Caron and watch the 3rd line sail.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Three way tie Ference-Corvo-McQuaid for backchecking, fighting for every inch and coming back on the ice after being injured. Meh I know everyone else will pick Thomas and deservedly so as he was in fine form tonight. Sometimes you have to pick the blue collar guys though...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes Timmy was a star tonight although I will go with Ference and that's not for his goal but his perseverance .
    I was behind the net where the Habs shot twice and he worked hard tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

THOMAS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

I'm gonna have to give it to Timmy, pretty solid game and was one of the best penalty killers when it counted the most.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My choice tonight against Sabre is Timmy. He had an ok game overall but beats one of the better SO teams and he shuts them down. Gives the Bruins their 10th win !Enroth's first loss in the SO.
    Close second for me would be Marchand , loved the collision, Vanek goes off , Marchand keeps going and scores a big goal in the 2nd to make it a 1goal game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Got to go with TT here for the shootout alone. I remember not too long ago when he was just horrible in them.

Close second to me is Chara. Saves a goal, wins a fight, and scores the tying goal.

Sorry Benny P. Get another one of those and I will be your staunchest defender.