Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

Tonight against the Leafs I'm going to choose an unusual suspect, has gotten a lot of flack lately,  Boychuk.  When it was a 1goal game in the 3rd was a force at keeping the Bruins in the lead.
    Close 2nd Lucic and Horton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krejci played like David Krejci tonight! Saucer pass to Lucic was BE-Utiful!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Krejci for sure.  Chara secondly.  Thomas third.  Pouliot in my mind is improving...I wish he would keep his stick on the ice a bit more.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Krejci

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I thought Horton played with a lot more energy than usual.  He made key plays to create two of the goals.  I always like the plays that break the defensive coverage - the one on one speed move that forces the D to scramble, the hard, accurate cross ice pass that forces them all to pivot, track the puck, and get set up again.  Just creates seams or that second or two of freedom to really do something.  Horton did that a few times.  Didn't score like his linemates, but the improved play from NaHo was a key to DK and ML breaking their droughts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Tonight against the Leafs I'm going to choose an unusual suspect, has gotten a lot of flack lately,  Boychuk.  When it was a 1goal game in the 3rd was a force at keeping the Bruins in the lead. Close 2nd Lucic and Horton.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how many blocked shots he got credit for, but there were at least 2 sure goals (one by Kessel) that he deflected away from the net.

Bruins blocked a lot of shots, probably the best team in the league in that department.  Very frustrating to play against.

I think Boychuk, Lucic and Krecji were the best Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : I'm not sure how many blocked shots he got credit for, but there were at least 2 sure goals (one by Kessel) that he deflected away from the net. Bruins blocked a lot of shots, probably the best team in the league in that department.  Very frustrating to play against. I think Boychuk, Lucic and Krecji were the best Bruins.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Yep with DK at the top of the list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Yep with DK at the top of the list.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    I'm picking the whole KHL line as a tie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Wow KHL dominated completely tonight! A talented first line that works that hard. Unbelievable game by that entire line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Wow KHL dominated completely tonight! A talented first line that works that hard. Unbelievable game by that entire line.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    That line is starting to heat up again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"2 U's 2 K's 2 Points"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm stubborn, I'm going again with Johnny Boychuk against the Leafs .  Big hit and then the big shot and scores to give the Bruins a 2 goal lead and they never looked back.
    For certain the whole K H L line deserves close 2nd.  Leafs do not have an answer when they're on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Boychuk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Boychuk . Now bring someone in to replace him.

Also wasn't that a magnificent shift by 18-17-46 ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Boychuk . Now bring someone in to replace him. Also wasn't that a magnificent shift by 18-17-46 ?
    Chowdah, the Leafs clearly can't handle what that line brings.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Chowdah, the Leafs clearly can't handle what that line brings.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Maybe they need Komisarek back in the lineup for that .Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Maybe they need Komisarek back in the lineup for that .
    Poor Luke Schenn. He started his career looking like he'd be top 4 in Toronto for at least a decade and probably be the eventual captain. He couldn't look much farther away from that player now. He just looks like his confidence is shot. I hope he can get back on the right track.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

First star: Johnny Rocket!!!. Rask a close second.

As for Schenn, he is trying to step up and play tough but he better watch out or someone may call him on it and knock his teeth out. Just an observation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

i too thought Boychuck [ who I usually criticize] played a very solid game. The KLH line has come alive as Kreji and Horton put their injuries behind them. Bergeron's line is still dangerous, but Marchand is having s few miscues which he will straighten out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Poor Luke Schenn. He started his career looking like he'd be top 4 in Toronto for at least a decade and probably be the eventual captain. He couldn't look much farther away from that player now. He just looks like his confidence is shot. I hope he can get back on the right track.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Actually dez I thought last night's performance was one of his better ones of recent memory. But I know what you're saying about him. I'm puzzled with the way he has played considering the Leafs are a better team. You'd think he'd be part of that success to a greater degree. He hasn't .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]i too thought Boychuck [ who I usually criticize] played a very solid game. The KLH line has come alive as Kreji and Horton put their injuries behind them. Bergeron's line is still dangerous, but Marchand is having s few miscues which he will straighten out.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Always. Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]First star: Johnny Rocket!!!. Rask a close second. As for Schenn, he is trying to step up and play tough but he better watch out or someone may call him on it and knock his teeth out. Just an observation.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you.  I compared him to Komisarek when he was with the Habs.After the whistle shoving and cheap hits with the fore-arm shove (saw him do it to Krejci and Marchand)  . 
    It's a matter of time Lucic or Horton will do a full-Gleason on him (hopefully not with the same end result). 
    What I don't like are guys like him if confronted in the heat of the moment will not drop their gloves (a la Komisarek except once and we all know how that ended) for their cheap antics and if they do hide their faces behind those windshields they wear.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Actually dez I thought last night's performance was one of his better ones of recent memory. But I know what you're saying about him. I'm puzzled with the way he has played considering the Leafs are a better team. You'd think he'd be part of that success to a greater degree. He hasn't .
    Sad to say it but I do too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : I totally agree with you.  I compared him to Komisarek when he was with the Habs.After the whistle shoving and cheap hits with the fore-arm shove (saw him do it to Krejci and Marchand)  .  It's a matter of time Lucic or Horton will do a full-Gleason on him (hopefully not with the same end result).  What I don't like are guys like him if confronted in the heat of the moment will not drop their gloves (a la Komisarek except once and we all know how that ended) for their cheap antics and if they do hide their faces behind those windshields they wear.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yep, looks like young Luke is learning bad habits from the wanna-be tought guy master Komisarek. Eventually this will be the outcome once again for the young lad:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/105453

Thought he would have learnt to curb the antics after this but I guess not.