Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Yep, looks like young Luke is learning bad habits from the wanna-be tought guy master Komisarek. Eventually this will be the outcome once again for the young lad: http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/105453 Thought he would have learnt to curb the antics after this but I guess not.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

LOL... I guess now we know why Schenn won't drop the gloves. For certain he won't take on Looch but he might take a chance on Horton.  Just that Horton wants to get at Phaneuf .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

True enough Legion. My only fear is that Horton or Lucic will break their hand on Schenn's visor (which covers most of his face) and it will put them out for a while. Maybe that is Lukes's plan?

By the way, nice of AHL alumni Mr. Crabb to pick a fight with "tough guy" Corvo while wearing a similar visor. I guess that is what passes for team toughness in TO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tonight against the Pens I have to go with Thomas.  Just solid all around on those 5 on 3's . Seidenberg, Chara and yes again Boychuk get mentions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

TT by far. No one else came close in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Greg Campbell got it going by working hard around the net then took a roundhouse at the end for his goalie priceless...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

Timmy showed tonight why he should be the lead candidate for the Hart Trophy.

Honorable mention to Krejci.  It was nice seeing him out-muscle Cindy on more than one occasion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I was leaning towards Pouliot even before he scored his goal. He caught my eye with his hitting and energy which drew Pen's penalties. It's hard to argue right now with CJ's choice of playing him. But TT's play in the 3rd and the 2 5on3's made the choice easy. Kudo's to Chara as Crosby's name was called less often then normal.

TT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Greg Campbell got it going by working hard around the net then took a roundhouse at the end for his goalie priceless...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You know what he's becoming one of my favorite players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Seguin - I believe their line looked lost w/o him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tyler did not look happy having to watch the game...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Tyler did not look happy having to watch the game...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Me neither.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

no player of the game against the Jets ?
    Even though they lost I'm going with Krejci. He did create a lot of chances and if it weren't for Pavelec the Bruins would have at least got 1 point out of this game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It's funny how fate works. My pick is Joe Corvo 2 goals, 5 shots , +1 and some nice breakout passes. And a tip of the hat to Lucic ( 3 assists ) and Tuukka for solid goaltending in the 3rd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]It's funny how fate works. My pick is Joe Corvo 2 goals, 5 shots Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

They had to go in sooner or later...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

At 3-3 Rask made some very good saves to keep it tied , maybe didn't play enough to be the player of the game but that move paid off.  Kudos to Julien for having the B...s to do it.
    Corvo was the easy pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]At 3-3 Rask made some very good saves to keep it tied , maybe didn't play enough to be the player of the game but that move paid off.  Kudos to Julien for having the B...s to do it. Corvo was the easy pick.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Rask really played well considering he immediately had to face a PP that was swarming. He shut the door on the PP and carried the momentum for the rest of the period. For me though, the pick is Lucic. 3 points and 5 hits to lead all skaters in both categories.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Rask really played well considering he immediately had to face a PP that was swarming. He shut the door on the PP and carried the momentum for the rest of the period. For me though, the pick is Lucic. 3 points and 5 hits to lead all skaters in both categories.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

some of those were wallopers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I think for all the heat Corvo's been taking, he deserves the props for last night. Here's hoping he finds his consistency throughout the remainder of the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : Rask really played well considering he immediately had to face a PP that was swarming. He shut the door on the PP and carried the momentum for the rest of the period. For me though, the pick is Lucic. 3 points and 5 hits to lead all skaters in both categories.

2nd or 3rd stars ? hee hee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : some of those were wallopers.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Yep. Players remember being hit by him. The next time they see him coming they're in a bigger hurry to get rid of the puck..........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : 2nd or 3rd stars ? hee hee
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    You're killing me.......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : You're killing me.......

All in fun but will now put in on the ...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF48VxULU8A

for a while anyways.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : All in fun but will now put in on the ........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF48VxULU8A for a while anyways.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    No need to. Who deserves it more than me? All digs are welcome. Cheers! Go Bruins!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Player of the Game Tracker : some of those were wallopers. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I have to add that to the "Dawg Dictionary" LoL!

Sections
Shortcuts