Bruins Players points distribution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bruins Players points distribution

How do you think the B's will do as far as their individual points go? Mine are the following.

Seguin- 21g, 22a

Bergeron- 15g, 20a

Krejci- 14g, 20a

Lucic- 15g, 18a

Horton- 15g, 15a

Marchand- 16g, 13a

Peverly- 8g, 17a

Chara- 4g, 18a

Kelly- 4g, 12a

Hamilton- 3g, 9a

Boychuk- 3g, 7a

Bourque- 4g, 5a

Rask- 26w, 6l 3 so .923sp

Khudobin- 10w, 9l 1 so .913sp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins Players points distribution

How many PP goals by Seguin, Horton and Lucic is my main concern. I'd like to see more out of Peverley, other than that everything looks good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

With the goalies records the Bruins are playing a 51 game schedule. 36 wins sound nice though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the goalies records the Bruins are playing a 51 game schedule. 36 wins sound nice though.

[/QUOTE]

Dammit!! OK, Khudo gets a 10-6 record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NOB I think what chowda was saying is that its a 48 game season so 51 games wouldn't work.

If Kelly only scores 4g I will be very displeased. I would expect at least 10 from each of Peverley and Kelly. I also think you were light on points for Seguin, Marchand and Bergeron. I think Bergeron should be closer to 40-45 points and Seguin nearly a ppg.

Also if Bourque gets a full-time nod I'd hope he'd be able to accidentally get more points than that playing with Peverley and Kelly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I know what he meant. That's why I reduced the losses for Khudobin.  Kelly scored 20 goals last yr & 14 of them was during the B's 11-2 run. He was never a big goal scorer & he won't be  again. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NOB he averages nearly 14 goals a season over his last 7 seasons. 6 more is less than 1 more goal every 10 games. I think he can manage to find the net 10 times over 48 games. It's bound to happen with the points distribution the Bruins usually see. An argument can also be made that Kelly scored 20 goals last season because he was playing with skilled linemates. I'm not sure who he played with in OTT but I wouldn't be surprised if Peverley and... Pouliot... are a little more skilled than his previous linemates.

Hadn't noticed that you changed the numbers, my bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

just for everyones info... here's the 48 game numbers = to the 82 game numbers. a 100 point season(82 games) is equivalent to 58.5 pts(48 games). a 30 goal scorer is equal to 17.5 goals, and a 50 assist season is equal to 29 this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

0.585  Whatever you think a guy would get in a full year, multiply it by 0.585.  Last year's totals put Seguin at 39, Bergeron at 37, Krejci 36, Lucic 35, Marchand 32.  So nite's predicting a drop off in prodcution....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yep, I think it's way low. I'd add at least a goal or several to some and a couple assists too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Thing with this is, in a short season, it only takes one crazy hot streak for a guy to have goofy looking numbers.  I haven't double-checked nite's numbers, but the example of Kelly he gives is perfect.  14 goals in 13 games, 6 more in the other 69.  Krejci has a pattern of going on tears, and so does Bergeron.  My prediction is that someone on the Bruins has one of those runs.  I'll say Krejci.  I'll guess that DK puts up 20 goals this year, which is roughly equivalent to 35 goals.  Krejci's goal total went way up last year - career high and the first time he's topped 20 in three years - and it looks like he's been a finisher in Pardubice as well.  So my wacky prediction is that he comes out shooting, gets 7 in the first 10 games or something stupid like that, and 13 in the other 38.  13 in 38 is still more like 28 goals over 82 games, so I may be dreaming, but hey...hockey's back.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

On a 48 game season, I`ll throw this out there.  Going with the team scoring a little more with health not an issue at this time and the team is hitting it`s prime or maturing; especially the top 6.  All comes down to the nasty injuries.

Seguin-              24 - 27 = 51

Bergeron-          12 - 36 = 48

Krejci-                13 - 34 = 47

Lucic-                 20 - 26 = 46

Horton-              18 - 25 = 43

Marchand-         20 - 22 = 42

Peverly-              9 - 26 = 35

Kelly-                  9 - 13 = 22

Bourque             9 - 9 = 18

Spooner             7 - 8 = 15

Camp                 5 - 5 = 9

Pail                     5 - 4 = 9

Thorn                 2 - 7 = 9

Chara-                8 - 26 = 34

Hamilton-            5 - 20 = 25

Boychuk-             4 - 8 = 12

Seid                     3 - 11 = 14

Ference               4 - 12 = 16

Mcq                      2 - 7 = 9

Spares                2 - 11 = 13                

Rask-             20W, 10L  4SOL 3SO   44Pts   .929SP

Khudobin-        8W,  3L   3SOL  1SO   19Pts   .931SP

Bruins  28 - 13 - 7 = 63Pts  2nd in East 3rd overall

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I do think there will be a drop off only because of the shortened season. CJ will be making this team play it safe. The B's tried to run & gun at the beginning of the season last yr & it burned them with a 3-7 record. There's no room for error here. A 3-7 record at any point of the season & your golfing! So, yes I think there will be a production drop off across the board. 

15. This post has been removed.