Bruins radio station

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Bruins radio station

Is there any daytime radio staion that I can stream at work throughout the day?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Re: Bruins radio station

In Response to Bruins radio station:
    Is there any daytime radio staion that I can stream at work throughout the day?
    Posted by 1punchknockout

98.5 the sports hub has a streaming radio station.  It's not a "Bruins radio station" but it is a new england sports station and they talk more hockey than any of the others around.  http://boston.cbslocal.com/station/985-the-sports-hub/ 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Yea 985 is the best bet although of late they are talking more patriots but the pats are in the playoffs so thats understandable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Thanks a bunch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Ya, the Hub is definitely your best bet. The personalities at WEEI don't know a hockey puck from a urinal cake, and have mocked and belittled the Bruins, their fans, and the sport of hockey for years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins radio station:
    Ya, the Hub is definitely your best bet. The personalities at WEEI don't know a hockey puck from a urinal cake, and have mocked and belittled the Bruins, their fans, and the sport of hockey for years.
    Posted by Hockguy0818

I haven't listened to WEEI since the day Boston killed 'BCN.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins radio station : I haven't listened to WEEI since the day Boston killed 'BCN.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris3366. Show chris3366's posts

You have to get the CBS Boston APP.  Then go to 98.5 then click setting and go to audio/video and then click 98.5 again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

You have to get the CBS Boston APP.  Then go to 98.5 then click setting and go to audio/video and then click 98.5 again.
    Posted by chris3366

Does your app cut out on you every so often?  I've found all the CBS radio apps stink!  Used to be able to use tune in radio which worked perfectly, until CBS stopped providing their stations on there, boo.

Everyone with the WEEI comments are dead on!  Those dopes mocke dus with their "hockey talk" crap, then moved right back to Celtics or why Varitek didn't bunt in the 4th (insert tony mazz sick boston voice here).  Those guys on EEI are all blow hards who don't deserve our ratings from listening.  I'm with NAS (wow that felt weird to say), never turned anything EEI on since 985 gave us the best Boston Sports station!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins radio station : Does your app cut out on you every so often?  I've found all the CBS radio apps stink!  Used to be able to use tune in radio which worked perfectly, until CBS stopped providing their stations on there, boo. Everyone with the WEEI comments are dead on!  Those dopes mocke dus with their "hockey talk" crap, then moved right back to Celtics or why Varitek didn't bunt in the 4th (insert tony mazz sick boston voice here).  Those guys on EEI are all blow hards who don't deserve our ratings from listening.  I'm with NAS (wow that felt weird to say), never turned anything EEI on since 985 gave us the best Boston Sports station!
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

I'm totally with you, and I'm sure we're not the only ones. No wonder the Sports Hub has beaten them in the ratings for a while.

Their hockey IQ (if you want to call it that) is downright awful. 

Just watch this:

Absolutely awful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveeB. Show SteveeB's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins radio station :
    Posted by SteveeB

Thanks for the 98.5 app info! Nice to have 98.5 here in Florida! Go B's!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Hockeyguy, thanks for sharing that, wow, incredible how Callahan is talking out of his butt and making stuff up.   that was 3 minutes ill never get back.  Glad I dont listen to those guys, Sports Hub has it all over WEEI.

Sections
Shortcuts