Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe

In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe:
    [QUOTE]After all is said and done my $39.00 seat became a $65.00 seat an increase of $26.00 I am so angry I can't even calculate the percentage increase.
    Posted by bigbadbruin72[/QUOTE]

As angry as you are, you did mislead everyone with your post as you said the Globe lied when in fact it told the truth. The Globe was only talking about season ticket prices.

If you're that angry, why not just eat the $100 and not go in protest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruin72. Show bigbadbruin72's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : As angry as you are, you did mislead everyone with your post as you said the Globe lied when in fact it told the truth. The Globe was only talking about season ticket prices. If you're that angry, why not just eat the $100 and not go in protest.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

If you seriously believe that then you should be 1st in line to pay these inflated prices. Let me explain, no, there's not enough time, let me sum up: 1. The Bruins stated "modest fee increases" increasing the "average ticket price by $4.34 for the 2011-2012 season"

According to TD Garden executive Amy Latimer, some of the building’s 17,565 seats won’t increase at all in price, while others will jump from as little as $1 to as much as $9. The increases for season ticket-holders will set loge prices at $65-$110 per ticket, while balcony seats will range from $25-$69 each.

“We have really been, I’d say for the past five years, conservative in our pricing,’’ Latimer said during a noon conference call. “Four or five years ago, [we] went down in the number of season ticket prices and then stayed flat for the next two years. So this is probably just bringing it back closer to where we were four and five years ago.’’

Season ticket-holders, who soon will be asked to pony up for playoff tickets, must commit to their 2011-12 seats prior to March 23, or their seats will be subject to steeper increases than those announced yesterday. Latimer did not disclose how much the prices would increase if season ticket-holders missed the cutoff.

2. I am a Bruins fan, an on-and off season ticket holder, or 1/2 season ticket holder for 25 years.

3. I have what some people, including the Bruins, call a 1/2 season ticket

4. I committed to renewing with a $200.00 deposit last March.

5. They sold my seats to someone else ( @$59.00 per, a 50% increase)

6. They offered me even more expensive seats @$71.00 or @$69.00. far above their own self stated "Modest price increase"

So Yes, you are right the Globe reported only what the Bruins said. The beef here is that the Bruins lied. They lied to 1/ 2 season ticket holders.  I never claimed the Globe lied.

Is nrguy a Rangers fan by any chance????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruin72. Show bigbadbruin72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : Don't feel bad, I paid $225.00 per ticket on StubHub for 2 seats in  Balcony 328 row 9 to see the Bruins home opener against the Flyers on Oct. 6th. I was told that was a deal & should jump on them. I was told from a Bruins season ticket account executive in the TD Garden that this game could be the hottest regular season ticket in Bruins history. Although the tickets were outrageous in price, seeing the Stanley Cup Banner raised will be priceless!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

And thus the Bruins have free range to increase tickets as much as they want. Band wagon jumpers and pink hats making StubHub and Ace ticket rich. For several years I have resisted the lure of selling MY tickets for profit. This will change in the future. One well priced ticket to a sucker will go a long way to covering the price increases.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : And thus the Bruins have free range to increase tickets as much as they want. Band wagon jumpers and pink hats making StubHub and Ace ticket rich. For several years I have resisted the lure of selling MY tickets for profit. This will change in the future. One well priced ticket to a sucker will go a long way to covering the price increases.
    I hope you are not calling me a bandwagon jumper or pink hat as I have been a Bruins fan for 29 years. My posts will prove it. I don't use StubHub very often & will never use Ace Ticket. It has been a dream of mine & I'm sure others to see a Stanley Cup Banner get raised in Boston, so I wanted to lock up a pair of tickets while I could, because they will only go higher in price the longer you wait. Just because you are pissed off, don't go accusing other people of being this & that because they overpaid to see a special event they might not see again for a long time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruin72. Show bigbadbruin72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : I hope you are not calling me a bandwagon jumper or pink hat as I have been a Bruins fan for 29 years. My posts will prove it. I don't use StubHub very often & will never use Ace Ticket. It has been a dream of mine & I'm sure others to see a Stanley Cup Banner get raised in Boston, so I wanted to lock up a pair of tickets while I could, because they will only go higher in price the longer you wait. Just because you are pissed off, don't go accusing other people of being this & that because they overpaid to see a special event they might not see again for a long time.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

The practice of paying way over market for specific games is driving costs. People go crazy over Playoffs, All-Star, Opening Day, etc. and then never go to another game all season. Scalpers will gladly stand out in the cold for a mid-season game against the Timberwolves just because they have already made their nut selling those premium games to suckers. I know Season ticket holders who will sell playoff tickets for Sox, Bruins and Celtics and recover enough to fund the entire regular season. I've never done that before, but I will in the future. The Bruins have burned me on several occasions - treating a 1/2 season holder no differently than a box office walk-up, yet they have my thousands of dollars in hand well before the season even starts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : The Bruins have burned me on several occasions - treating a 1/2 season holder no differently than a box office walk-up, yet they have my thousands of dollars in hand well before the season even starts.

I'm a season ticket holder as I don't want to pay the inflated prices and want to go to every playoff game. You could have offered me $10k for my cup final tickets and I would have told you to where to shove it.

My point is exactly this - 1/2 season ticket holders and 10 game pack buyers are no different to me than box office walk ups. If you want a discount, buy season tickets. If you don't want to commit to buying a full season from the Bruins, the Bruins don't feel they owe you a discount.

The Bruins released prices for season ticket holders, not for the rest. I understand you want to vent but to act like someone wronged you? Nope, not buying it. I don't feel bad for anyone whining about ticket price increases after the Bruins just won the championship.

If I thought the ticket prices weren't fair, I wouldn't go, that's why I don't go to Fenway anymore.

You also prove my point that the Bruins did not lie with this

Season ticket-holders, who soon will be asked to pony up for playoff tickets, must commit to their 2011-12 seats prior to March 23, or their seats will be subject to steeper increases than those announced yesterday. Latimer did not disclose how much the prices would increase if season ticket-holders missed the cutoff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruin72. Show bigbadbruin72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : I'm a season ticket holder as I don't want to pay the inflated prices and want to go to every playoff game. You could have offered me $10k for my cup final tickets and I would have told you to where to shove it. My point is exactly this - 1/2 season ticket holders and 10 game pack buyers are no different to me than box office walk ups. If you want a discount, buy season tickets. If you don't want to commit to buying a full season from the Bruins, the Bruins don't feel they owe you a discount. The Bruins released prices for season ticket holders, not for the rest. I understand you want to vent but to act like someone wronged you? Nope, not buying it. I don't feel bad for anyone whining about ticket price increases after the Bruins just won the championship. If I thought the ticket prices weren't fair, I wouldn't go, that's why I don't go to Fenway anymore. You also prove my point that the Bruins did not lie with this Season ticket-holders, who soon will be asked to pony up for playoff tickets, must commit to their 2011-12 seats prior to March 23, or their seats will be subject to steeper increases than those announced yesterday. Latimer did not disclose how much the prices would increase if season ticket-holders missed the cutoff.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Then why do they call it a 1/2 sason?

I chose some years ago, when the Bruins were in a years long slump, that it was easier to go 1/2 season than to go full season and literaly give away 20 games. I wasn't going to dump 20 games , nor was I going to offer them to scalpers.Back then it was impossible to find people interested enough to go to a Bruins game. However back then, when the Bruins were in a slump, 1/2 season ticket holders were treated fairly be the Bruins. Yes, the per game price was understandably a few dollars higher, but back then there was guaranteed renewal, playoff tickets, and even a Christmas card. But today 1/2 season are at least 25% higher than full season, no guarantees for playoff tickets, no guarantees for next year, not even a Christmas card.

I'm beginning to feel like Roger Clemens when he left the RedSox, unloved, unrespected. No wonder he turned to steroids (allegedly).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : Then why do they call it a 1/2 sason? I chose some years ago, when the Bruins were in a years long slump, that it was easier to go 1/2 season than to go full season and literaly give away 20 games. I wasn't going to dump 20 games , nor was I going to offer them to scalpers.Back then it was impossible to find people interested enough to go to a Bruins game. However back then, when the Bruins were in a slump, 1/2 season ticket holders were treated fairly be the Bruins. Yes, the per game price was understandably a few dollars higher, but back then there was guaranteed renewal, playoff tickets, and even a Christmas card. But today 1/2 season are at least 25% higher than full season, no guarantees for playoff tickets, no guarantees for next year, not even a Christmas card. I'm beginning to feel like Roger Clemens when he left the RedSox, unloved, unrespected. No wonder he turned to steroids (allegedly).

Why don't you just upgrade to a full season ticket and split the games with a family member, friend, or someone on this board that is also complaining.  As I have said before, I do not have the discretionary income to attend any major pro sports league event.  Or better yet, I might have the funds, but choose not to, as I simply think that tickets prices are out of control and I prefer to spend my money on other things and watch my teams in HD from the comfort of my couch.  It is what it is people.  Either pay the prices or not, but don't whine about it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

MeanE..
    Not to sound like a personal attack, but theres some stupidity in this post..

The fact is BBB72, I feel your pain, I have been a mini plan holder for about 6 years now and prices have increased steadily..$26 bucks in one season is rediculous, and I did not renew this year..

I don't do a full season since I live about 90 miles from the arena. I ponied up the money to go to every round of the play offs this year..

The fact is when I started buying the plan, we actually had some rights to play off tickets as well and thats gone..

NR, real bruins fans should be able to afford to go to the game.. a large majority of season tickets are held by corporations.. I am glad you've been a loyal enough fan to be able to support the bruins and lock in a low price, but affordinga full season when I had student loans to pay for (or college at that) was not an option..

Fans have  a right to gripe about the ticket prices, they increased far more then the economy has escalated, and far more then the cap increase justifies raising ticket prices..

I had 4 tickets last year at about 1700 bucks, the same 4 seats this year are nearly $3k, with a $400 non refundable deposit.. Thats fair??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]MeanE.. Not to sound like a personal attack, but theres some stupidity in this post.. The fact is BBB72, I feel your pain, I have been a mini plan holder for about 6 years now and prices have increased steadily..$26 bucks in one season is rediculous, and I did not renew this year.. I don't do a full season since I live about 90 miles from the arena. I ponied up the money to go to every round of the play offs this year.. The fact is when I started buying the plan, we actually had some rights to play off tickets as well and thats gone.. NR, real bruins fans should be able to afford to go to the game.. a large majority of season tickets are held by corporations.. I am glad you've been a loyal enough fan to be able to support the bruins and lock in a low price, but affordinga full season when I had student loans to pay for (or college at that) was not an option.. Fans have  a right to gripe about the ticket prices, they increased far more then the economy has escalated, and far more then the cap increase justifies raising ticket prices.. I had 4 tickets last year at about 1700 bucks, the same 4 seats this year are nearly $3k, with a $400 non refundable deposit.. Thats fair??
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OK Roler.  Go get some cheese with your whine.  "Half Season Tickets" were created for organizations that could not sell out!  That will not be a problem any longer.  The fact that the Bruins are still offering less than Full Season ticket plans is Fair.  And don't forget, they allowed you to ponie up for every round of the playoffs.  season ticket is a ticket that grants privileges over a defined period of time. Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : Yeah, OK Roler.  Go get some cheese with your whine.  "Half Season Tickets" were created for organizations that could not sell out!  That will not be a problem any longer.  The fact that the Bruins are still offering less than Full Season ticket plans is Fair.  And don't forget, they allowed you to ponie up for every round of the playoffs.   A  season ticket  is a  ticket  that grants privileges over a defined period of time. Don't hate the playa, hate the game!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Thats where you wanted to take it?
    First off I ponied up for the play offs, they didnt allow me to.. There is no benefit for having a mini package in regard to the playoffs..I bought the tickets through different means each round.

Secondly. You go to 0 games a year because you dont want to pay the cost, so you don't actually support the team.. So fans who are going year in and year out and paying players salaries etc, have a right to complain about the increase in ticket prices..

Every team in sports to my knowledge (other then foot ball)  offers some form of mini plan since most fans can not commit an absorbinent amount of money to what is in essence a luxury, as well as commiting the time to have to be at these games..

Inflaction was 5% for the past 3 years, so a single season increase of 48% is a price gauge.. But your right the prices should continue to climb so eventuallt the only ones at the games are corporations who don't care one way or the other and give thier tickets to clients on a daily basis.. not real fans..

And you didnt want to address putting $400 dollars down as a non refundable deposit only to have ticket prices increase nearly 50%??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

And since you dont attend any games, you probably don't get the idea that a lot of us don't split tickets cause you go in a group with your friends..  We could buy a season, and go two of us to each game, I would prefer to get a half season, and go all four of us, instead of dividing up who is going with who to what games..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfb30. Show sfb30's posts

I was a ten game holder last season

Section 321 Row 10, $590=$59 seat

I just got a 10 game for next season
    Section 319, Row 4, $740=$74 seat.

So I'm paying $150 bucks more for 2011-2012, but I've moved closer to center ice and down to row 4...Worth it in my mind.

I much rather spend my money on Bruins games then any other sport in this town. We are in a very exciting time in Boston Hockey.We are an original 6 team and Hockey is going through a massive re-birth in this country...Look what NBC paid the NHL for TV rights...If you were the owner of the Bruins and your team just won the Cup, you can't tell me you would not want to cash...You would for sure raise ticket prices...If you want cheap hockey go watch BC or BU for $20 bucks.

So for the people complaining about tix increases stay at home. But I much rather pay and go see NHL hockey in person...Its not all bad take a look at what the Mapleleafs charge for a game in Air Canada center...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : Thats where you wanted to take it? First off I ponied up for the play offs, they didnt allow me to.. There is no benefit for having a mini package in regard to the playoffs..I bought the tickets through different means each round. Secondly. You go to 0 games a year because you dont want to pay the cost, so you don't actually support the team.. So fans who are going year in and year out and paying players salaries etc, have a right to complain about the increase in ticket prices.. Every team in sports to my knowledge (other then foot ball)  offers some form of mini plan since most fans can not commit an absorbinent amount of money to what is in essence a luxury, as well as commiting the time to have to be at these games.. Inflaction was 5% for the past 3 years, so a single season increase of 48% is a price gauge.. But your right the prices should continue to climb so eventuallt the only ones at the games are corporations who don't care one way or the other and give thier tickets to clients on a daily basis.. not real fans.. And you didnt want to address putting $400 dollars down as a non refundable deposit only to have ticket prices increase nearly 50%??

You don't have to attend games to support the team.  My Daughter and I went to the Garden to send the B's off to Vancouver before the start of the Finals.  I purchase hats, t-shirts, the dvd, etc...  I just choose not to pay exhorbanant tickets prices to anything.  That includes movies, concerts, plays, and  sporting events.  There are alternatives for all.  Tell me again why you or anyone else that gets a mini plan should get as good a discount as someone who pays for a full season?  You are lucky to be getting a discount at all.  You may have a right to complain about players salaries, but it is still whining.  I don't think any of these athletes, actors, or musicians deserve the amount of money that they are receiving.  However I don't begrudge them for it, nor do I begrudge the owners for getting theirs.  It is simple, if you don't pay, someone else will.  They may or may not be as big a fan as you or I, but it doesn't matter.  I went to the winter classic and I went to 1 P-Bruins game last year and I am OK with that.  Would I love to be able to go to all of these things, of course I would.  My point is, it is not the Bruins fault that you or I can't afford to attend like we might want to.  I am a fan of Lamborgini's as well, but I don't have one of them either.  As far as your $400, I am sure you can get $400 worth of single game tickets, just not what you were hoping for.  AS far as corporations giving away tickets, to me that means some real fans that maybe can't afford to go to a game, have a chance to attend.  I have received tickets from my place of business for Red Sox games, I am a fan that normally would not attend otherwise.  I just choose to understand that it is business and don't choose to itch & complain that I am being cheated.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]And since you dont attend any games, you probably don't get the idea that a lot of us don't split tickets cause you go in a group with your friends..  We could buy a season, and go two of us to each game, I would prefer to get a half season, and go all four of us, instead of dividing up who is going with who to what games..

You don't necessarily have to buy them with the friends that you want to attend the games with.  I am sure that if you started a thread on these boards asking who wants to split a full season, you could get some takers.  You draw up a contract that states what everyone is responsible for and how the games will be divided and go from there.  Or purchase a full season on credit and scalp half a season as some have already suggested and cut down on your costs some more.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : You don't have to attend games to support the team.  My Daughter and I went to the Garden to send the B's off to Vancouver before the start of the Finals.  I purchase hats, t-shirts, the dvd, etc...  I just choose not to pay exhorbanant tickets prices to anything.  That includes movies, concerts, plays, and  sporting events.  There are alternatives for all.  Tell me again why you or anyone else that gets a mini plan should get as good a discount as someone who pays for a full season?  You are lucky to be getting a discount at all.  You may have a right to complain about players salaries, but it is still whining.  I don't think any of these athletes, actors, or musicians deserve the amount of money that they are receiving.  However I don't begrudge them for it, nor do I begrudge the owners for getting theirs.  It is simple, if you don't pay, someone else will.  They may or may not be as big a fan as you or I, but it doesn't matter.  I went to the winter classic and I went to 1 P-Bruins game last year and I am OK with that.  Would I love to be able to go to all of these things, of course I would.  My point is, it is not the Bruins fault that you or I can't afford to attend like we might want to.  I am a fan of Lamborgini's as well, but I don't have one of them either.  As far as your $400, I am sure you can get $400 worth of single game tickets, just not what you were hoping for.  AS far as corporations giving away tickets, to me that means some real fans that maybe can't afford to go to a game, have a chance to attend.  I have received tickets from my place of business for Red Sox games, I am a fan that normally would not attend otherwise.  I just choose to understand that it is business and don't choose to itch & complain that I am being cheated.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about getting a discount..The increase in ticket prices is what I was talking about.. Increasing the lowest price tickets by 50% is insane..

Mini plan holders don't get a discount, I never made a point that they should, just that the increase in price in a single season (espeically in this economy is ridiculous)..

And as far as supporting the team, I was speaking in financial terms, those who buy tickets should have a voice, absolutely.. This is where your first post I felt was off saying you shouldnt complain about ticket prices.. If i buy a ticket package repeatedly, and had to put a deposit down they then jack the price 50% i absolutely have a right to complain, You, who doesnt go to the games would have no right..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : You don't necessarily have to buy them with the friends that you want to attend the games with.  I am sure that if you started a thread on these boards asking who wants to split a full season, you could get some takers.  You draw up a contract that states what everyone is responsible for and how the games will be divided and go from there.  Or purchase a full season on credit and scalp half a season as some have already suggested and cut down on your costs some more.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

And your right here, and I will state this is one of the things that is wrong with  sports..Buy the tickets you intend to use, buying a bunch more and scalping a bunch drives the price up for real fans..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : I never said anything about getting a discount..The increase in ticket prices is what I was talking about.. Increasing the lowest price tickets by 50% is insane.. Mini plan holders don't get a discount, I never made a point that they should, just that the increase in price in a single season (espeically in this economy is ridiculous).. And as far as supporting the team, I was speaking in financial terms, those who buy tickets should have a voice, absolutely.. This is where your first post I felt was off saying you shouldnt complain about ticket prices.. If i buy a ticket package repeatedly, and had to put a deposit down they then jack the price 50% i absolutely have a right to complain, You, who doesnt go to the games would have no right..

My bad on the discount confusion. You have a right to complain and I have a right to complain about you and others that complain.  What good is your complaining gonna do?  You think the Bruins give a rat's behind that you don't like it?  Buying a ticket package repeatedly gives you a right to complain about tickets that I can't afford, but I can't complain about those ticket prices?  Or is it that I choose not to be a whinny but?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins raise ticket prices more than the amount reported in the Globe : And your right here, and I will state this is one of the things that is wrong with  sports..Buy the tickets you intend to use, buying a bunch more and scalping a bunch drives the price up for real fans..

I don't understand why you are so caught up on this real fans kick.  IMHO, you think too highly of your fandom.  It's not a bad thing if people that are not die hards go to games and enjoy hockey.  The only problem I have in regards to who attends games is based on who they are rooting for.  There were too many Canucks fans for my liking in the garden during the finals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

MeanE,
    I think the do complain, during the course of the day, and these post actually, my REP called to ask if we were re upping our tickets since we hadn't yet at this point..

Already had this conversation once before.. So I am guessing the jacked up cost, and slower ticket sales then expected have lead to them going back to their "customers" to try to boost sales..

And no if you can't afford tickets you'd have a right to complain, but people buying tickets have every right to complain..

You said you'd love a lambo, but can't afford one.. What if you had been buying them for years, put your non refundable deposit down in good faith, and they called you to tell you they jacked the price up 40%, especially in this economy??  You'd complain, you'd feel you'd been loyal to them, and would want to know where the loyalty was to you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]MeanE, I think the do complain, during the course of the day, and these post actually, my REP called to ask if we were re upping our tickets since we hadn't yet at this point.. Already had this conversation once before.. So I am guessing the jacked up cost, and slower ticket sales then expected have lead to them going back to their "customers" to try to boost sales.. And no if you can't afford tickets you'd have a right to complain, but people buying tickets have every right to complain.. You said you'd love a lambo, but can't afford one.. What if you had been buying them for years, put your non refundable deposit down in good faith, and they called you to tell you they jacked the price up 40%, especially in this economy??  You'd complain, you'd feel you'd been loyal to them, and would want to know where the loyalty was to you?

I love it, if you can't afford to buy tickets because they are too expensive you have no right to complain?  Where do you com eup with these rules?  It's hilarious.  If Lambo just won the 24 hours of lemans, car & driver car of the year, etc..., I'd say; wow, I am lucky to be driving the best car in the world! Just as you or any other "season ticket holder" should feel fortunate to be watching the best team in the world!

By the way, your rep is calling you because they get paid commission.  Tell me when they come back to you and say Roler, because you complained so much, I am going to give you your seats for less then what other people have already paid us for their half-season packages.  My guess, they are giving you every chance to renew before they open up your seats to someone who is already willing to fork over the cash.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re read my post.. then maybe start your last post over..You appear to be having a bad day..

And no they wont lower prices this season, I told him I didnt renew because of the price though.

And no he is calling me because they arent at the level of sales they expected to be, if they were he wouldnt be calling me back to double check, he would have moved on to the next sale.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Funny how this one died...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruin72. Show bigbadbruin72's posts

All we are asking is to be treated fairly and with some respect, and for the Bruins to cut back a little on the greed. Remember folks it was 39 long years since the Bruins last hoisted the cup, and 11 years since making it even close to the cup round. I like may other season, 1/2 season and mini plan holders have been loyal, attending games in good times and more importantly in bad times. How many of you who are saying we should just put up or shut up have literally had the whole section to themselves while attending a Bruins game? At times attendance was so poor some of the beer stands were closed!

My rep called to say that there is a waiting list for full season tickets, that my seats from last year were sold before I had the chance to buy them even though I had put a $200.00 non-refundable deposit on them in March, that the only seats available were more expensive and further back, or even more expensive, but one row closer. (One row closer goes from $59.00 to $71.00 in my section of the corner balcony), that I was stuck once again with the seat package that includes all the fake holiday week-day matinee games, ( Some of us work on MLK and Day after Thanksgiving). And believe me this is not the first time I have heard the same story. Two years in a row they sold my seats before offering me the option. Two years in a row, no make that three, the price has gone up, and now this greedy grab.