Bruins-Rangers 1/19

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Bruins-Rangers 1/19

I would expect alot of energy from every team since all teams can make the playoffs in this shortened season. An injury here or 5 game slump would take a team out of contension.

Let's hope the B's come out with the best of them cause they're going to slump. Would like it better if they could at lease get 6 of the first 10. Build some confidence when the slump comes and push through to the playoffs. Once in, won't be like a regular season where fatigue will set in.

Physical conditioning will be put to the test during this 2013 season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Wheat

If there was a week left to play and they were tied atop of the conference I'd understand your comment. 48 games left to go with zero points for all teams tells me many teams have a shot at first place. The Bruins and Rangers are no shoe-ins to be exclusively battling for this.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

So let the predictions begin ...

Bruins 4 Rangers 1

Seguin (2), Marchand and Horton for the B's; Gaborik and Callahan for the Rangers.

Storylines : Bruins 1/3 on PP, including Hamilton assist on Seguin's goal. Rask turns aside 37 shots, Nash shut down and leaves in second period with upper body injury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wheat

If there was a week left to play and they were tied atop of the conference I'd understand your comment. 48 games left to go with zero points for all teams tells me many teams have a shot at first place. The Bruins and Rangers are no shoe-ins to be exclusively battling for this.  

[/QUOTE]

Chow, what's not to understand? The schedule is only 48 games (all within the conference). Each game is three times the value of a regular 82 game sched.

There is almost no time to make up points if you get off to a bad start. The season will end quickly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wheat

[/QUOTE]

Chow, what's not to understand? The schedule is only 48 games (all within the conference). Each game is three times the value of a regular 82 game sched.

There is almost no time to make up points if you get off to a bad start. The season will end quickly.

[/QUOTE]

I understand completely. First place is on the line for everyone a week from today. And the game after.......and the game after that........and so on .

Saying it will be a two team race for first is a bit premature don't you think considering they have yet to drop the puck to start the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Wheatskins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wheat

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I understand completely. First place is on the line for everyone a week from today. And the game after.......and the game after that........and so on .

Saying it will be a two team race for first is a bit premature don't you think considering they have yet to drop the puck to start the season.

[/QUOTE]

I think 1st place will be on the line when the B's play the Jets on Jan 21 in Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Chow, no-one should take any nights off during the 48-game sched. If they do, their season will end very quickly.

Since most of the Bruins are fit, thanks to playing elsewhere, they should get off to a very fast start. Most of the team played in Europe, more than most teams. If they get on a roll, like they did in Nov. and Dec. of 2011, they will destroy the Eastern Conference in no time flat.

Although this scenario is unlikely, it is possible. The bits and pieces for it to happen are definitely there.

Sections
Shortcuts