1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5

Phoenix   Loss
    Phoenix   Win
    LA          Loss
    St Louis   Loss
    Anaheim  Loss
    Minn.      Loss 

How exactly would they make the playoffs in the West? Those aren't even the good teams out West. Sadly, the Bruins are probably an 8th seed in the East but what out for Carolina

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5

Montreal is the team that better watch out for Carolina.  B's on pace for 100 pts. this year, and I think they'll get there.  Solid 3 seed. 

BTW they've played pretty well against Pitt, Wash & Philly in the east.  Why are you worried about the West?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Thank goodness they are playing in Mon tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5:
    Phoenix   Loss Phoenix   Win LA          Loss St Louis   Loss Anaheim  Loss Minn.      Loss  How exactly would they make the playoffs in the West? Those aren't even the good teams out West. Sadly, the Bruins are probably an 8th seed in the East but what out for Carolina
    Posted by nash99

Nash99's record for good posts.......... 0 for 163.

Go Bruins!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5:
    In Response to Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5 : Nash99's record for good posts.......... 0 for 163. Go Bruins!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Best post of the new year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Montreal is the team that better watch out for Carolina.  B's on pace for 100 pts. this year, and I think they'll get there.  Solid 3 seed.  BTW they've played pretty well against Pitt, Wash & Philly in the east.  Why are you worried about the West?
    Posted by hangnail

Maybe he is worried about the west because we have most of our games against the west left this year.  If we do not improve our record against them we could be  in trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Not that this shouldn't be addressed, but when I saw this thread title, I thought, "I'll worry about it in June." But if I/we get the chance to potentially worry about it in June, I probably won't be worried about it. Where does that leave me?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins record vs the West.......... 1 - 5 : Maybe he is worried about the west because we have most of our games against the west left this year.  If we do not improve our record against them we could be  in trouble.
    Posted by Orrthebest

Well played.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Orr - If you think 12 of the remaining 42 games  is "most" than I'll agree with you.  However if they win all remaining east games and lose all remaining west games they will go 30-12.  I'll take that in a New York minute.

And DC - As a veteran aren't you obligated to check facts first or do you just take the side of the person with the most posts?? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Hangnail, I think he meant most of our remaining games against the Western Conference are still remaining (12 being bigger than 6, he's right). I thought the same thing as you at first, but then concluded this is what he meant.

12 games is pretty significant (More than a quarter of our remaining schedule).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hangnail, I think he meant most of our remaining games against the Western Conference are still remaining (12 being bigger than 6, he's right). I thought the same thing as you at first, but then concluded this is what he meant. 12 games is pretty significant (More than a quarter of our remaining schedule).
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I tend to agree with you.I'll worry about the west in June.I also agree with NAS in regards to Nash's posts.Usually they are garbage-right on the edge of trolling.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

OK dc fair enough, but my feeling is that the B's have a lot more to worry about than games vs. the west.  I mean honestly, I don't even think about the Western Conference until the playoffs start.  Until then they are just games on the schedule.  No harm, no foul. Enjoy the game tonight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

OK dc fair enough, but my feeling is that the B's have a lot more to worry about than games vs. the west.  I mean honestly, I don't even think about the Western Conference until the playoffs start.  Until then they are just games on the schedule.  No harm, no foul. Enjoy the game tonight!
    Posted by hangnail

Completely agreed. See my first post in this thread, "I'll worry about it in June."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think you have to throw out all the west records v. B's going back to when they removed the 2-game minimum (home and away). I remember when the B's would play the Kings even as many as 5 times in a season. Unless you play a team more than 2 times, it's almost fruitless to try to make heads or tails of whether the B's compare to that team or not. You can have bad goaltending cost you a game, or a penalty, or the team was missing two star players, or anything can affect when a team faces another team once, or even twice. I would call it a coincidence.

Sections
Shortcuts