Bruins rookie camp attendees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bruins rookie camp attendees

http://kirkscall.hockeyjournal.com/2011/09/bruins-rookie-camp-preview/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bruins rookie camp attendees

So I won't have Tommy Cross to evaluate, so my bias player has been eliminated.

Carl Soderberg?

I need to get the list of numbers they will be wearing.  It really distracts me when I'm trying to figure out who is who.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins rookie camp attendees:
    [QUOTE]So I won't have Tommy Cross to evaluate, so my bias player has been eliminated. Carl Soderberg? I need to get the list of numbers they will be wearing.  It really distracts me when I'm trying to figure out who is who.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to your reports Badhab . They were very good last time . I especially would like to see what you have to say about Knight and Spooner ( if you know what I'm getting at ).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope the rookie games against the Islanders somehow get televised.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I am looking forward to seeing what Khokhlachev has to offer.  He could be fun to watch.  I wish I could be there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The total list of atterndees plus those not attending, shows how well Chiarelli and staff [ Sweeney] have been in building the pipeline.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I am looking forward to seeing what Khokhlachev has to offer.  He could be fun to watch.  I wish I could be there. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing Scooter. Koko finished last year only 5 points behind Spooner. They look to be somewhat similar in build and style of play yet Koko is 19 months younger so he's got lots more time to develop. I expect both players to shine against the other rookies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yannick Riendeau betting a bye ?  He's still in the system ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think Riendeau is getting two byes.

Bye bye.

I don't understand the decision to hold some of these players out of rookie camp.  You just had a prospect camp for the greenest of the green, so why not treat this as the next step up the ladder of proving they belong?  And I hate that the NCAA guys aren't there - how are the Major Junior guys supposed to pinwheel the NCAA defenseman so I can show SanDog what I'm talking about?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yannick Riendeau betting a bye ?  He's still in the system ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    His getting a bye is more like the team saying don't waste our time by showing up. He could probably do well against the teens but his pro skills apparently never showed up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cross is just being BadHab's favorite College Hockey Captain, "Captain my Captain" says Habitude LoL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

I'm confused about Alexandrov.  I thought this kid was doing well.

Sending him back to Russia seems like a step backwards (in my opinion).  Wouldn't you want him to acclimate to North America? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I think Riendeau is getting two byes. Bye bye. I don't understand the decision to hold some of these players out of rookie camp.  You just had a prospect camp for the greenest of the green, so why not treat this as the next step up the ladder of proving they belong?  And I hate that the NCAA guys aren't there - how are the Major Junior guys supposed to pinwheel the NCAA defenseman so I can show SanDog what I'm talking about?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Thanks !!  I knew you would be the first to answer. LOL
    I also wanted to comment on D-man (David Warsofsky) but I chose Riendeau to get a rise from you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Which rookie has a shot to make the team?

Jordan Caron, Ryan Spooner, or Jared Knight ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

[QUOTE]Which rookie has a shot to make the team? Jordan Caron, Ryan Spooner, or Jared Knight ?
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]
    Maybe Maxime Sauve.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Which rookie has a shot to make the team? Jordan Caron, Ryan Spooner, or Jared Knight ?
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]
    These quotes from PC make me think it's Caron's job to lose.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/7367/caron-kampfer-draw-praise-from-chiarelli

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

numbers numbers numbers

If anyone spots those jersey numbers for the boys, please post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]numbers numbers numbers If anyone spots those jersey numbers for the boys, please post.

I'm surprised they don't have anything to hand out to the fans for this. It would make the experience more enjoyable knowing who wears all those football #'s.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Spooner has an outside shot to make it if Caron doesn't show improvement

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Spooner has an outside shot to make it if Caron doesn't show improvement
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

If he did he'd have to beat someone out on the wing . The center position is set IMO and if one spot became available you'd think Seguin would have first dibs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Will they carry Kampfer as a 7th D?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Its possible, but he is going to have to earn the spot, hes not a lock..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]So I won't have Tommy Cross to evaluate, so my bias player has been eliminated. Carl Soderberg? I need to get the list of numbers they will be wearing.  It really distracts me when I'm trying to figure out who is who.

Badhab, let us know what is going on over at Ristuccia.

I just got back from Quebec City - didn't see Patrice Bergeron. Found a super deal on flight and hotel for this upcoming weekend to Boston, but I can't make it - I have an event I have to attend on Saturday.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]numbers numbers numbers If anyone spots those jersey numbers for the boys, please post.

Jersey numbers will be the same as the development camp. For those that didn't attend this year, they will have the same number they had when they attended.

Youngsters coming into the Bruins take a number and stay with that number until they make the big club where they can change it, if the number they want is available.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins rookie camp attendees:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins rookie camp attendees : Maybe Maxime Sauve. Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]

And Max is under the radar a bit which bodes well...