Bruins Sacrifice Number 1 Picks For SLugs !!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from insert_clever_NN. Show insert_clever_NN's posts

Re: Bruins Sacrifice Number 1 Picks For SLugs !!

Um they won the cup that year didnt they? And I think Caron is playing golf right now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to cactusTony's comment:

Kaberle...we got NOTHING out of this clown!

Jagr...so so slow...I know he was ONCE a great player but that was a longggggggg time ago.

So B's management and scouting dept not doing a bang up job sacrificing # 1 picks for SLUGS!!

This is what eventually catches up to an organization..along with the Zach Hamills & Jordon Carons!!!

Always a Debbie Downer in the crowd. 

Obviously a jealous Canadian.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReillyO24. Show ReillyO24's posts

All that bum Caberle did was lead the Bruins defence in scoring in the 2011 playoffs. And as far as Jagr goes... was that the player of the game jacket he was wearing last night ? Our management team should be let go after these playoffs for being soo stupid.

Formerly known as Taz24

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

What a joke of a post! We're 2 wins from the finals. The team awards Jagr the coveted jacket as their player of the game and you  decide to diss him, the trade to get him and the trade that helped bring us the last cup. So what if he's not as fast as he used to be. He made 2 beauty plays to set up 2 goals.

Late first round picks are not that valuable. Only about half those players turn out to be regular NHLers so when the acquisition plugs an important hole in your line up for a cup run it's a no brainer. I'll take Chia's record as a GM over yours any day. I have complete trust in him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

In response to cactusTony's comment:

Kaberle...we got NOTHING out of this clown!

Jagr...so so slow...I know he was ONCE a great player but that was a longggggggg time ago.

So B's management and scouting dept not doing a bang up job sacrificing # 1 picks for SLUGS!!

This is what eventually catches up to an organization..along with the Zach Hamills & Jordon Carons!!!

Always a Debbie Downer in the crowd. 

Obviously a jealous Canadian.

What do you mean jealous Canadian???

I'm Canadian and liked both deals.

Don't let one Negative Nellie have you toss a "jealous Canadian" out there...as most of "our" players are Canadian...the most in the league as a matter of fact.

Let's all enjoy the run.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Some of you took the bait hook, line and sinker. That's why trolls seem to have free reign on these boards.

If you feel like his beotch for falling for it then good. You should!

Sections
Shortcuts