Bruins Salary Cap situation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Bruins Salary Cap situation?

I believe as of right now they are about 200K under the cap

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That is correct SCO 200K and also correct is that they do need to start moving people now as Feb. is approaching. This current version would get out of the first round no doubt in my mind, good chance but I would not be surprised if the Bs got bounced in the 2nd round and certainly would not get through the Eastern Conference with it's current lineup no way too many player on the Bruins take nights off.

The players that will go aren't exactly the players I would want to go but they are players that have value so they go. Keep evaluating PC, keep evaluating then it will be too late stuck with mother buckers again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

nhlnumbers.com says 1.4?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I sent an email to NHL Numbers to see what's up with the differences on the two web sites I also noticed Seguin is listed at .900K on NHL Numbers but 3.5MIl on CapGeek it will be interesting to see what the email reply is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

3.55 is his cap hit, its 900 with the bonus cushion

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dauber, the cap hit as calculated by the nhl is 3.55.. The bonus money doesnt come off till seguin can not earn that money..its kind of a mute point, but the 3.55 is the correct calculation of the cap hit

Seguin will probably hit somewhere under the 850k that is the acheivable bonuses (top 9 ice time, 20g etc) the other 2 m is tied to rookie of the year, league mvp, hart trophy etc.. so he wont hit that..