Bruins schedule March-April

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: Bruins schedule March-April

Looks good, a loy of winable games.
    Bruins should make playoffs and that is all you need from the regular season.
    Home ice means very little in todays NHL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins schedule March-April:
    [QUOTE]Looks good, a loy of winable games. Bruins should make playoffs and that is all you need from the regular season. Home ice means very little in todays NHL
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Especially in Game 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Bruins schedule March-April:
    [QUOTE]From now until near the end of Feb. Bruins schedule looks tough with very few bottom feeders along the way. But then check the schedule for late Feb thru to the end of the season.  To me, this looks like a really easy schedule.  2 tough stretches. The Tampa, Pens Habs is the toughest stretch, but 1 rest day, then 2 rest days between.  Then the toughest back to back are Rangers then Flyers, followed by the Black Hawks a day later.   02/27/11 Bruins at Edmonton 8:00 p.m.   03/01/11 Bruins at Ottawa 7:30 p.m.   03/03/11 Bruins Tampa Bay 7:00 p.m.   03/05/11 Bruins Pittsburgh 7:00 p.m.   03/08/11 Bruins at Montreal 7:30 p.m.   03/10/11 Bruins Buffalo 7:00 p.m.   03/11/11 Bruins at N.Y. Islanders 7:00 p.m.   03/15/11 Bruins at Columbus 7:00 p.m.   03/17/11 Bruins at Nashville 8:00 p.m.   03/19/11 Bruins at Toronto 7:00 p.m.   03/22/11 Bruins New Jersey 7:00 p.m.   03/24/11 Bruins Montreal 7:00 p.m.   03/26/11 Bruins N.Y. Rangers 1:00 p.m.   03/27/11 Bruins at Philadelphia 7:00 p.m.   03/29/11 Bruins Chicago 7:00 p.m.   03/31/11 Bruins Toronto 7:00 p.m.   04/02/11 Bruins Atlanta 1:00 p.m.   04/04/11 Bruins at N.Y. Rangers 7:00 p.m.   04/06/11 Bruins N.Y. Islanders 7:00 p.m.   04/09/11 Bruins Ottawa 1:00 p.m.   04/10/11 Bruins at New Jersey 3:00 p.m.                                                                                                                 04/09/11    
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    My biggest frustration with the team this year has been their ability to win against the top-tier teams only to lose against one of the bottom-feeders days later.Frankly,I just hope they can put up consistent efforts while staying somewhat healthy along the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Beware the Ides of March....I remember the Bruins went like 12-1 in 96' then got walloped by Florida in the first round but this Boston is deeper so I don't see a first exit this year.

The games in late March against teams that the Bruins are supposed to beat on paper are the ones that worry me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Beware the Ides of March ....I remember the Bruins went like 12-1 in 96' then got walloped by Florida in the first round but this Boston is deeper so I don't see a first exit this year. The games in late March against teams that the Bruins are supposed to beat on paper are the ones that worry me.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Yep,me too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Dez mentioned the word consistent. That is something that hasn't happened with this club. The Bruins won 4 in a row in Nov. and since then have won 3 games in a row twice, maybe three. Besides winning against the elite teams, it would be nice to see the team more consistent, and put another 4 game or 5 game winning streak together. Just a thought.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Beware the Ides of March ....I remember the Bruins went like 12-1 in 96' then got walloped by Florida in the first round but this Boston is deeper so I don't see a first exit this year. The games in late March against teams that the Bruins are supposed to beat on paper are the ones that worry me.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I was coming here just to post this same sentiment.  That's a lot of teams that should be looking to play spoiler.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins better get their legs becuase here come some tough games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bruins schedule March-April : My biggest frustration with the team this year has been their ability to win against the top-tier teams only to lose against one of the bottom-feeders days later.Frankly,I just hope they can put up consistent efforts while staying somewhat healthy along the way.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Wow. Was this spot on tonight or what?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins schedule March-April : Wow. Was this spot on tonight or what?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

groan.
    yup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

All of you are so quick to declare games as "winnable". ARE YOU KIDDING? Has recent history proven nothing to all of you?