BRUINS- SENS GDT 4-28

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BRUINS- SENS GDT 4-28

In response to shuperman's comment:

Neil knows his role.  Great tilt.  

I'll take him on the third line all day.  Forget what super-goon McGrattan had to say.  Neil takes all comers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I am glad to see Marchand play with that edge, on the bad side that comes with that a dumb penalty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Did Boychuk take another shift after that run into the boards... looked ugly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

How did Dawg miss that?

The real Dawg would have buried that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Shawn Thornton is as effective as a popcorn vendor.

Thornton is a member of the 3 stooges with Pandelfo and PEV ...as long as we have 2 stooges in the line up we wont win...we can manage with one but two...forget it...

my Prediction for the playoffs ..Toronto in 5 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Neil knows his role.  Great tilt.  

I'll take him on the third line all day.  Forget what super-goon McGrattan had to say.  Neil takes all comers.

I love him.  Lucic running guys.  Neil says nope.  Not anymore.  And i can promise he will go after marchand as well.  i love lucic for going as well.  Great tilt.  i want ottawa to play the habs.  He will kill pk.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Ottawa giving Bruins all kind of chances,Bruin's shoot everthing right at goalie's chest,none of them can raise the puck,same old story

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

He chipped a puck in the attack zone it's a start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ho well ..we will get a better draft pick ...thats about the only positive we can remember for that horrible end ....2013 ...good bye ...see you next season

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

He chipped a puck in the attack zone it's a start.

Thats an insult for the popcorn vendor....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL  at so many Bruin fans stating Lucic killed Neil.  what were they watching ?   Now, if he continued hitting after the knock down then yes it would have been another beating.  Lucic was too nice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Ottawa giving Bruins all kind of chances,Bruin's shoot everthing right at goalie's chest,none of them can raise the puck,same old story

Absolutely no creativity on this team - 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

every time the opposing goalie makes a great save I say the same thing. This goalie Ottawa has in net is pretty good. He stones everybody not just the bruins. I am sure their not shooting into his chest on purpose but I get the point. It does get frustrating 100% agreement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Check the stats... Ottawa is a pretty good defensive team... lots of time left to turn this around

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Many chances, but again, they can't score...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

LOL  at so many Bruin fans stating Lucic killed Neil.  what were they watching ?   Now, if he continued hitting after the knock down then yes it would have been another beating.  Lucic was too nice.

It was a great hockey fight between two warriors.  They should play on the same line.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

He was doing great until he let Neil back up, but we need that more from 

lucic. He took a stance and fought him is all you can ask for.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to tiazac's comment:

Absolutely no creativity on this team - 

LA didnt have a lot nor did the 2011 team.  Its not how fancy you can score or by how much.  Its about winning the game.  Something the bruins have done a lot of.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

every time the opposing goalie makes a great save I say the same thing. This goalie Ottawa has in net is pretty good. He stones everybody not just the bruins. I am sure their not shooting into his chest on purpose but I get the point. It does get frustrating 100% agreement.

But with Bruin's it's every goalie

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Loehner must be short. They 're putting the puck at his chest but none of the Bruins can raise the puck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Check the stats... Ottawa is a pretty good defensive team... lots of time left to turn this around

100 GA allowed or close to that can't fall behind 2-0 or it will be tough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

But with Bruin's it's every goalie

No in the first 2 months when they were 14-2-2 they were raising the puck well. I guess somewhere down the line it went wrong.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe not the most talented player , I liked Daugevins fight in the 1st.  He also looked pretty good last night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Maybe not the most talented player , I liked Daugevins fight in the 1st.  He also looked pretty good last night.

Hard hard worker.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They aren't very good hockey players.  Any good hockey player knows the puck cannot go through the goalie.

Obviously they suck.

Sections
Shortcuts