BRUINS- SENS GDT 4-28

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: BRUINS- SENS GDT 4-28

Another shot right at the goalie...leafs in 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

A big clean up ahead this summer...

bye bye Tuuka bye bye Chara and bye bye Milan....there will be a blockbuster trade ...this team simply cant score ...its been horrible in the last 10 games....

therebis no way the BRUINS will win more than 1 game against the Leafs ...and like I said lets take the positive out of this slump....BRUINS will get  26 th pick overall at the next draft

You're a funny guy Stanley.

Not funny at all ...1 st time in a hockey pool I wont take a single Bruins player ...Toronto in 5 ...put  your money on that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Did Krejci leave for his Birthday party already ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The Leafs are total garbage right now. 

As displayed just last night at home and earlier in the week vs TB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

bye bye Tuuka bye bye Chara and bye bye Milan....there will be a blockbuster trade ...this team simply cant score ...its been horrible in the last 10 games....

therebis no way the BRUINS will win more than 1 game against the Leafs ...and like I said lets take the positive out of this slump....BRUINS will get  26 th pick overall at the next draft

Not funny at all ...1 st time in a hockey pool I wont take a single Bruins player ...Toronto in 5 ...put  your money on that

Can't put money on it, but how bout this wager........if you're wrong, you'll leave the board for the rest of playoffs, if you're right, I'll reciprocate? Deal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Wow we scored

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Has there been a faceoff without someone being chased?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

well we'll see now much they want it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Can't put money on it, but how bout this wager........if you're wrong, you'll leave the board for the rest of playoffs, if you're right, I'll reciprocate? Deal?

You mean you say the Bruins will win ??  If so ...i take Toronto ..and you got a deal..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I was just about to say how happy I will be when Peverley is back off of the PP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Ramz's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The Leafs are total garbage right now. 

And we are playing like that as well.

Stanley, is that you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would bet my house on the Leafs ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Just this.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Sawchuk

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

You mean you say the Bruins will win ??  If so ...i take Toronto ..and you got a deal..

You got a deal Stanley, assuming they meet in the 1st round of course.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

well we'll see now much they want it.

Agreed.  I want that old adage of allowing goals near the end of a period often being a gut-punch to be true.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cant believe PEV scored ????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry to see you leave the board...I like your name...sad....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Peverley is so useless

Ha ! Who else is useless ? The Bruins need another goal.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Sorry to see you leave the board...I like your name...sad....

[/QUOTE]

Dont' think so Stanley........the Bruins have owned the Leafs for quite some time, and I expect that trend won't change in a 7 game series. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

OK, that goal was timely...we are still getting chances and seem to be getting some edge in our play.

Good for Peverley too...GM Stanley was ready to send him to Providence.

Just need to stymie the Sens and get a couple in the 3rd.

Personally, I would prefer to win the division, take our chances with the Isles and maintain home ice 'advantage' - until they play the Pens in the ECF.

I have a feeling that Lucic is going to do something big in this game. But I've been wrong before.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

Bruins lack of true talent really shows as of late. 

I disagree. Jagr is a superstar. But, I'm not convinced he is a good fit on this team. A guy like Karlsson, Subban or Letang would be huge!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Peverley is so useless

Ha ! Who else is useless ? The Bruins need another goal.

Amen.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

OK, that goal was timely...we are still getting chances and seem to be getting some edge in our play.

Good for Peverley too...GM Stanley was ready to send him to Providence.

Just need to stymie the Sens and get a couple in the 3rd.

Personally, I would prefer to win the division, take our chances with the Isles and maintain home ice 'advantage' - until they play the Pens in the ECF.

I have a feeling that Lucic is going to do something big in this game. But I've been wrong before.

They get home ice against the Leafs as well....at least in round 1.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

So if B'w win in OT they play Ottawa?  Do we want to play the best defensive team in the league or the Leafs?