Bruins should sign Fleishmann!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Re: Bruins should sign Fleishmann!!

I like Fleishmann, I live close to Hershey and got to see him play there a number of times. He was a really good player for the Bears, I wouldn't mind seeing him with the Bs 1 at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Fleishmann a fundamentally sound young player with reasonably good skills,a sound work ethic and a willingness to work all three zones.He is perhaps best viewed as a playmaker but he can also score.An outstanding NHL performer?No.But a solid player with a good attitude.versitilty and has the skill set to fit in with the Bruins style of play.I,too,had a chance to see him a few times at Hershey.I love Junior and AHL hockey,watching the kids develop and I get be at to maybe a couple of dozen games during their seasons,and I believe Fleishmann could be good complimentary player for the B's.I hope Chia gives him some consideration.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Flesh should be our guy...Lets go PC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I concur with this thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Would love this, but someone is going to waaaaaaaay overpay. Toronto or Vancouver perhaps? Maybe one of the small market teams that need to spend to get above the cap floor?

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts