Bruins should sign Zherdev & Babchuk

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Re: Bruins should sign Zherdev & Babchuk

I'd say yes for sure on Babchuk...I watched him in Calgary last year and liked him alot.
    As for Zherdev... The KHL is a great place for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

If I was either Babchuk or Zherdev, I'd sign with somewhere like Riga or Astana where I could be close to home and make twice the money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Isn't Zherdev well known for having ZERO work ethic? No thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

No more Babchuk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

We already have a project in Pouliot.  We don't need another one. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

In Response to Bruins should sign Zherdev & Babchuk:
    [QUOTE]Both are talented former 1st round picks with skill- the Bruins need more skilled players.. From NHL.com: Anton Babchuk Defenseman VIDEO › NUMBER: 33 HEIGHT: 6' 5" WEIGHT: 212 Shoots: Right BIRTHDATE: May 6, 1984  (AGE 27) BIRTHPLACE: Kiev, Ukraine DRAFTED: CHI / 2002 NHL Entry Draft ROUND: 1st  (21st overall) Babchuk is only 27, has a booming shot... Nikolay Zherdev Right Wing VIDEO › NUMBER: 93 HEIGHT: 6' 2" WEIGHT: 203 Shoots: Right BIRTHDATE: Nov 5, 1984  (AGE 26) BIRTHPLACE: Kiev, Ukraine DRAFTED: CBJ / www.nhl.com/ice/draftsearch.htm?team=CBJ&year=2003 " /> 2003 NHL Entry Draft ROUND: 1st  (4th overall) Zherdev has lots of talent and is at a crossroads in his career- perhaps Boston can be the beneficiary of a very productive year.
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Zherdev has zero chance at coming to the Bruins.  The Bruins won't pay what he can comman in the KHL and he's a zero work ethic guy. 

Babchuck is a decent player but the Bruins have six solid d-men signed for next year with Kampfer, Bartowski and Warsofsky waiting in the wings. They probably will sign another verteran defenseman before camp but I doubt it will be Babchuk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

WHY would ANYONE HERE respond to what a TROLL like cactus tony recommends the Bruins do???????????????????????????  WHY???????????????

Sections
Shortcuts