BRUINS SIGN FORWARD CAMARA TO ENTRY-LEVEL NHL CONTRACT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BRUINS SIGN FORWARD CAMARA TO ENTRY-LEVEL NHL CONTRACT

In response to bogie6's comment:

good to see some talent developing, but let's focus on the existing team. It looked as though Dineen determined his only asset was speed, so he turned his young players loose, and they hustled and showed up the Bruins D problems from age and old injuries. Need someone other than Johnson to provide a spark. Bergie nailed it when he said "handling the puck" was their problem. Kreji's line moved better, but did not control the puck very well.

Bogie, enough with your campaign on the defense.  They won 4-1 last night.  I've defended you and ignored silly posts for years from you, but seriously, this is too much.  Every post from you these days seems to be about how bad the defense is.

Check the stats and take a breath.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bogie, enough with your campaign on the defense.  They won 4-1 last night.  I've defended you and ignored silly posts for years from you, but seriously, this is too much.  Every post from you these days seems to be about how bad the defense is.

Check the stats and take a breath.

What's even worse is it appears from no where out of the blue.........on a Camara signing thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

What's even worse is it appears from no where out of the blue.........on a Camara signing thread.

ya know us old guys .... LOL

I've fixed that problem, Ipad sux : )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

In response to heyoo's comment:

Thought he was no longer on the first line your words not mine. Sun is setting heyoo wins again.

heyoo loses....

He said that Camara was BACK on the first line after playing on the 2nd line the week before.

Your elementary school teachers failed to teach you basic reading comprehension. If we were on an island, I'd vote you off. Take that, 2005!

Even when camara was on the "second line" he was still login minutes with scheifele. He was always a first liner but that is not the reason his fight totals dropped it was due to the new rule that started this season. And if I was on an island with you pal I would gladly swim into to shark infested waters or string you from a tree. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sure, Camara was so afraid of the 10 fight rule that he'll finish with only 2. Yeah, that's really sensible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"He was always a first liner but that is not the reason his fight totals dropped it was due to the new rule that started this season." - heyoo

What does "always a first liner" mean here?  You mean when he had 12 points and 10 fights in his first year, when he had 17 points and 13 fights in his second year, 33 points and 13 fights in his third year?

He hasn't been a first liner on any kind of regular basis until this year.  He is fighting less in his first year as a first liner.  And as dez points out, you might have a case if he was on pace for 9 fights, but you don't go from and average of 13 to 3 just because of a rule that penalizes you when you get to 10.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If Camara were inserted on the 3rd line in Providence with Camper and Cunningham I think he would be used in a Lucic type roll, just forecheck with crushing body checks. As far as fights Cassidy can go n broswe the AHL for Robins type players, doesn't need Camara or eventually Payne to do this. the AHL is littered with 29-31 year old muckers for this purpose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Chowdah and book - thanks tonnes. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Even when camara was on the "second line" he was still login minutes with scheifele. He was always a first liner but that is not the reason his fight totals dropped it was due to the new rule that started this season. And if I was on an island with you pal I would gladly swim into to shark infested waters or string you from a tree. 

Someone should let Camara know that 2 is not close to 10 then. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Interesting to see Camara's future, does he have a shot like Luc of making the team next year, hope he gives it a hard go.

Also interested in seeing if Payne can be another diamond. He has put up better numbers than Camara last year. He should also assume a much bigger role with Rakell, Heard, Noesen and Trocheck all moving on next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Get Camara hooked up with Gary Roberts for a year and he will become a Bruin Beast!

Sections
Shortcuts