Bruins take the night off.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins take the night off.

In response to JWensink's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I cannot understand how people are ripping Rask.  I'm sorry but which of those goals came off a direct shot and not as a result of a Sabre being all alone on an odd-man rush or as the result of a pp or a complete defensive bed-shi77ing?

Rask doesn't get the blame - he was hung out to dry all night, and has played great this year...however, There have been many times when I get concerned with him playing on his knees way to early and often. Now, if I can see that from my living room, then it would be a safe bet that the rest of the NHL can see it also. Still not sold on this guy yet -

That's really the point though isn't it? If what you see from home is such an obvious flaw then it would indeed, be point #1 on every opponent's scouting reports. Rask wouldn't have any success at all because everyone would use this obvious flaw against him. Perhaps what you spot so easily from home isn't so obvious to the rest of the hockey world. I suggest you stop mentioning it because if the other teams find out Rask is butterfly goalie then we're done for. Keep that info tucked away in behind your Tim Thomas poster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dez your on fire!! Butterfly goalie, Book, they basically are taking the bottom of the net away and challenge the shooter to beat him upstairs..Going by the numbers, I'd say Rask is winning the majority of those challenges...Last night, on easily 4 of those goals it wouldnt have mattered who was in net. I'd say rask is one of the better buttefly goalies out there. It works for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I cannot understand how people are ripping Rask.  I'm sorry but which of those goals came off a direct shot and not as a result of a Sabre being all alone on an odd-man rush or as the result of a pp or a complete defensive bed-shi77ing?

Rask doesn't get the blame - he was hung out to dry all night, and has played great this year...however, There have been many times when I get concerned with him playing on his knees way to early and often. Now, if I can see that from my living room, then it would be a safe bet that the rest of the NHL can see it also. Still not sold on this guy yet -

That's really the point though isn't it? If what you see from home is such an obvious flaw then it would indeed, be point #1 on every opponent's scouting reports. Rask wouldn't have any success at all because everyone would use this obvious flaw against him. Perhaps what you spot so easily from home isn't so obvious to the rest of the hockey world. I suggest you stop mentioning it because if the other teams find out Rask is butterfly goalie then we're done for. Keep that info tucked away in behind your Tim Thomas poster.

Ah yes, the selective highlighter - All done for the sole intent of starting an argument. I suppose the "played great all year" line should be ignored by by someone with ulterior motives. Yes, Rask is perfect with no weaknesses or flaws...got it 

You have rendered yourself irrelevant as usual - ouch

Don't worry, soon you can medicate yourself once again and the anger will subside 

Seek help

Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Rask doesn't get the blame - he was hung out to dry all night, and has played great this year... however, There have been many times when I get concerned with him playing on his knees way to early and often. Now, if I can see that from my living room, then it would be a safe bet that the rest of the NHL can see it also. Still not sold on this guy yet-

Ah yes, the selective highlighter - All done for the sole intent of starting an argument. I suppose the "played great all year" line should be ignored by by someone with ulterior motives. Yes, Rask is perfect with no weaknesses or flaws...got it 

Don't worry, soon you can medicate yourself once again and the anger will subside 

Seek help

Cheers!

Quiet, or else folks will know your secrets. Rask is prone to high shots. It's so obvious that everyone is going to be doing it. How is it you're not a pro scout with these "insights"? Oh yeah, maybe it's because you don't know what you're talking about. ........."selective highlighter"............I'm still laughing at that one......."No Fair! Stop using what I say against me. It makes me sound stupid".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seek help

Cheers!

Quiet, or else folks will know your secrets. Rask is prone to high shots. It's so obvious that everyone is going to be doing it. How is it you're not a pro scout with these "insights"? Oh yeah, maybe it's because you don't know what you're talking about. ........."selective highlighter"............I'm still laughing at that one......."No Fair! Stop using what I say against me. It makes me sound stupid".

Selective highlighter was good. Thank god you can't do a power point presentation on here.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Quiet, or else folks will know your secrets. Rask is prone to high shots. It's so obvious that everyone is going to be doing it. How is it you're not a pro scout with these "insights"? Oh yeah, maybe it's because you don't know what you're talking about. ........."selective highlighter"............I'm still laughing at that one......."No Fair! Stop using what I say against me. It makes me sound stupid"

Selective highlighter was good. Thank god you can't do a power point presentation on here.  

Maybe what he wrote would've seemed smart if I underlined it instead?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Anyone bother to look down at the other end of the ice to see how many times Miller was on his knees ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Anyone bother to look down at the other end of the ice to see how many times Miller was on his knees ?

Plenty of times. Show me one instance where Miller made a save while standing upright?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Plenty of times. Show me one instance where Miller made a save while standing upright?

In the warmups ? No argument from me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Again, not sure how a team puts up 46 shots on net and theirs a thread saying had a poor effort and now this saying they took the night off.

Just the defence took the night off

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Again, not sure how a team puts up 46 shots on net and theirs a thread saying had a poor effort and now this saying they took the night off.

The defense that got no help from the forwards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Good call Kel. sloppy play in own end and the 1st or 2nd biggest bruins killer in vanek( the other is gaborik) lead to tonight's loss to buffalo

hey was looking for you at the game last night.

Bruins had them at 3-1, the Garden was rocking, Miller looked shakey.  Bruins had a couple of chances to make it 4-1, Seguin alone shoots wide and Lucic tried a hard going five-hole .

The the Lucic penalty, was it the typical let me turn my back ?

Anyway, Sabres are an easy bunch to hate. Last night besides the Bruins being sloppy the refs closed their eyes on potential 5 on 3 for the Bs. Again, I really don't like the officiatng in the NHL this season and this goes on every game no matter who' s playing.  Only issue is the Bruins style play and it's working against them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Yes i would have to agree with that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Agree, while the D did make some glaring mistakes like both D covering the same player , the forwards were just gliding into their d-zone and not covering anyone. This especially in the 3rd.

Sabres were making cross ice passes at will in the Buins zone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There were times in last nights game when the Bruins weren't shooting over the net (Eh hem Seguin!) or into Miller's Sabres emblem that the 2010 Milller appeared. Very timley becuase earlier in the game Miller looked like he wasn't tracking the puck very well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Should be mentioned that Brad Marchand is that good...the kid is just an amazing hockey player.

I wish 18 and 19 had a little more 63 in their game. 30+ in a full season for Marchand, he is a bargain and an emerging legit NHL star. Ultra high compete, can't have enough of em -

Sections
Shortcuts