Bruins Talent vs Toronto Talent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Bruins Talent vs Toronto Talent

I am watching the game last night watching Toronto kick Boston's butt in every aspect of the game,(Thomas doesn't stand on his head so we lose) if you don't agree you are in denial. Then I compare the talent on both teams and Toronto should not even be in the same league as the Bruins. So is it the coach(I think so), or is it the chemistry and paying the wrong type of players. Horton was a big mistake(no heart), I don't care how much potential he has he is a waste of money, Krecji has me puzzled, and as much as I like watching Recchi, he is no point man(Why isn't Kampfer playing the point on the PP). This team has been hiding behind Tim Thomas and now it is starting to show, it is time for PC to do something or this team will not be going anywhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Bruins Talent vs Toronto Talent

I think the Bruins were simply unprepared for the Leafs effort and, especially, their speed.....they failed to adjust and took one on the chin.

The upcoming road trip is the perfect time for them to regroup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Bruins Talent vs Toronto Talent:
    [QUOTE]I am watching the game last night watching Toronto kick Boston's butt in every aspect of the game,(Thomas doesn't stand on his head so we lose) if you don't agree you are in denial. Then I compare the talent on both teams and Toronto should not even be in the same league as the Bruins. So is it the coach(I think so), or is it the chemistry and paying the wrong type of players. Horton was a big mistake(no heart), I don't care how much potential he has he is a waste of money, Krecji has me puzzled, and as much as I like watching Rechi, he is no point man(Why isn't Kampfer playing the point on the PP). This team has been hiding behind Tim Thomas and now it is starting to show, it is time for PC to do something or this team will not be going anywhere.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]
    The only thing I'm in denial about is whether you watched the same game as I did(or know hockey for that matter).You say Boston is far more talented than Toronto yet your description of the Bruins players leads me to think otherwise.You've basically said they're far more talented but all of the players are overpaid bums and the coaching stinks.I can't believe I wasted time replying to this drivel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

You better get your eyes checked, where did I say they are all overpaid bums, a few of them are (Horton),and the way they played last night , it is not to hard to figure out. On paper this team should be able to beat Toronto on any given night, if you don't think so, well maybe you don't know as much as you think you do about hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What I so was Toronto skating and working their cans off.

Against Buffalo tonight it was the same.

Honestly, they look like they're all on speed.

I mean....  even Kessel is getting involved in the play, looking a bit to the paint and shoved back against Chara.

Kessel did that at the beginning of the season and he was a presence.

oh - Kessel lovers should get their eyes checked, forever they cried about he's a scorer and he shouldn't be made into a defensive player...

but when he hustles he can beat out icings, get his stick on pucks in the forecheck and be quite effective with stick to stick on the back check.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Saw that game last night too...all speed, kind of like a western conference game. I think speed, or lack of it, is going to be the Bruins achillies heal in the playoffs if they do not address this. Kelly will help in this aspect at least....

In Response to Re: Bruins Talent vs Toronto Talent:
    [QUOTE]What I so was Toronto skating and working their cans off. Against Buffalo tonight it was the same. Honestly, they look like they're all on speed. I mean....  even Kessel is getting involved in the play, looking a bit to the paint and shoved back against Chara. Kessel did that at the beginning of the season and he was a presence. oh - Kessel lovers should get their eyes checked, forever they cried about he's a scorer and he shouldn't be made into a defensive player... but when he hustles he can beat out icings, get his stick on pucks in the forecheck and be quite effective with stick to stick on the back check.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Toronto was by far the better team beating the Bs, speed and never quit attitude. One of the players in the intermission said the plan to jump all over the Bs defense worked well all game. The Bs defense is too slow to react. For the 5 time i have stated, toronto will push for a playoff spot , and that draft pick will not be a top 5, 8 to 10 pick.