Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?

In Response to Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?:
    In Response to Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets? : Yah but PC would have to throw in Hamill very unpleasing...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

No.  Too much with the future Art Ross, Hart and Conn Smythe thrown in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a lot of nonsense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Beware their are hab fans here in disguise trolling the boards saying to trade Krejci

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

If PC is talking to CBJ, I highly doubt it is RE: Mssrs. Carter or Nash.  I could see PC trying to pry loose Ryan Johansen, however.  Really good size and skill, 6'3" and close to 200 lbs.  http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ryan_johansen

At this point, an NHL roster player or two might be more organizationally valuable to the Jackets than the potential of a prospect that will play a year or two down the road.  They finally added a center to play with Nash (Carter), so maybe they are looking to add another piece and attempt to win now.

nothing to base that on - just Idle conjecture on my part  <shrug>

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Carter 5.3M for Kelly Pail and Boych 5.07M plus next year 1st.

A lot more than they gave up for him.

Sad but CBJ will not want picks, their history is brutal.

Klesla #4-2000 531games
    Leclaire #8-01  173games
    Nash #1          592 games
    Zherdev #4-03  421 games
    Picard #8-04     67
    Brule #6 05       263
    Boll#101-05      291
    Brassard#6-06  201
    Voracek#7-07   241
    Filatov #6-08     44
    Moore#21-09      2
    Johansen #4-10  0
    jenner #37

Since 2008 23 players drafted for a total of 92 games not including this year.
    9 top 10 picks from 2008 to 2000 and 1 stud the rest were duds.  Jared Boll of all of their 92 picks in these years is 4th in games played.  CBJ needs help, Carter might make them win too many games with Nash over the next 2 years to not get MacKinnon in 2013.  This trade would work for CBJ they could stay in their 2-1 games to make it look good with a defensive game awaiting for the next one.

Who gets the #1 in 2013 will be very happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Carter 5.3M for Kelly Pail and Boych 5.07M plus next year 1st. A lot more than they gave up for him.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

What in God's name is wrong with people today?

A third liner, a fourth liner, a 4/5 at best an a first round pick that will be in the 20s...for Jeff Carter.

Someday save us!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets? : It's possible that there was some sarcasm in the Pouliot for Carter comment.  I am no mind reader but I just think there's a slight possibility he was joking.
    Posted by RickyHussle

I'm going to have to agree with you Ricky/Hussle....It would appear like someone is not very fluent in sarcasm Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Carter 5.3M for Kelly Pail and Boych 5.07M plus next year 1st. A lot more than they gave up for him. Sad but CBJ will not want picks, their history is brutal. Klesla #4-2000 531games Leclaire #8-01  173games Nash #1          592 games Zherdev #4-03  421 games Picard #8-04     67 Brule #6 05       263 Boll#101-05      291 Brassard#6-06  201 Voracek#7-07   241 Filatov #6-08     44 Moore#21-09      2 Johansen #4-10  0 jenner #37 Since 2008 23 players drafted for a total of 92 games not including this year. 9 top 10 picks from 2008 to 2000 and 1 stud the rest were duds.  Jared Boll of all of their 92 picks in these years is 4th in games played.  CBJ needs help, Carter might make them win too many games with Nash over the next 2 years to not get MacKinnon in 2013.  This trade would work for CBJ they could stay in their 2-1 games to make it look good with a defensive game awaiting for the next one. Who gets the #1 in 2013 will be very happy.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Goat, I'm bored...

Is Nathan MacKinnon really the next Crosby or are people falling in love with him too fast?

I read that article ESPN has on him like a year ago, but know nothing about him...

Sections
Shortcuts