Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?

http://twitter.com/HockeyBreak/status/87576276033994752

That guy says the B's are in heated talks with CBJ...

I don't even know if Hockey Break is legit or just another HockeyBuzz, but that's what I just found...

If true, at least it would add entertainment value to an otherwise boring offseason...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?

No idea if they are reliable...thx for the link. I wonder what that would be all about?
    Doc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Rick Nash for the rights to Zach Hamill haha...

Seriously though, I was looking at Columbus' roster and I can't see PC in "heated discussions" for anybody on their team really...

I'm hoping for Rich Nash or Ryan Johansen haha...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

How about Zach Hamill for their #1 pick next year?  LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Five4Fighting. Show Five4Fighting's posts

I highly doubt it would be Nash considering they pretty much brought in Jeff Carter to play on his line. Although it would be nice.

More likely would be Umberger.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Talking to the Blue Jackets?:
    I highly doubt it would be Nash considering they pretty much brought in Jeff Carter to play on his line. Although it would be nice. More likely would be Umberger.
    Posted by Five4Fighting

No way is it Umberger unless PC is unloading a Center or two in the trade as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

It's just weird...

Usually you can look at a team's roster and see what a GM might be looking for but I don't see it...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Only two I can think of would be Tyutin and Pahlsson.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It could be Chiarelli looking for another one of his "Boychuk" like pickups.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I would say they are probably just chit-chatting about the weather in some remote northern clime, bundled up near a nice warm fireplace.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Howson:  What did you call me?

Chiarelli:  An idiot. 

Howson:  Why?

Chiarelli:  I would have given you a heck of a lot for Filatov!

(now, that's a heated conversation!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And to be more exact, it says, "The Columbus Blue Jackets are in heated talks with the Leafs, Capitals and Bruins."

It's very different when you're talking with three teams as opposed to just one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

And to be more exact, it says, "The Columbus Blue Jackets are in heated talks with the Leafs, Capitals and Bruins." It's very different when you're talking with three teams as opposed to just one.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

It does change stuff somewhat. Now it states CBJ is looking for players as opposed to Boston looking for a potential pick-up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Jamie Arniel's uncle Scott is the coach.

Can't believe I just posted that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Maybe Kris Russell who has skill as a PMD but may need a change of scenery. Kaberle's replacement?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd be fine with Tyutin, but why would CBJ move him? Maybe the Jackets are looking for roster players and looking to exchange them for picks and prospects? Again, not sure why that would appeal to PC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Columbus have 4 defenseman signed right now with Methot an RFA. Chiarelli can't afford to trade any roster defensman and doesn't need any forwards so I'd say it was pretty short conversation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've heard Carter has told CBJ he doesnt want to play for them andPC tried to get Jeff Carter twice already. Once for Kessel and once for Thomas..was turned down both times..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

If Carter wants out of Columbus I'd take him in a New York minute. I'd reluctantly 
    give up Krecji, as Carter's regular season goal output is about double that of Krecji. However, I'd rather deal Rask and 2 first round picks. I would love a forward core that includes Carter, Bergeron, and Krecji up the middle. Plus Krecji has that playoff ability to raise the level of his game, a rare commodity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

They are probably asking for one young roster player i.e. Marchand, one top prospect i.e. Spooner or Hamilton and a #1. I think that is way too much...if they are looking to balance salaries, then I am not sure.

If Carter wants out of Columbus I'd take him in a New York minute. I'd reluctantly  give up Krecji, as Carter's regular season goal output is about double that of Krecji. However, I'd rather deal Rask and 2 first round picks. I would love a forward core that includes Carter, Bergeron, and Krecji up the middle. Plus Krecji has that playoff ability to raise the level of his game, a rare commodity.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Pouliot for Carter.  Makes perfect sense.  I find it remarkable that anyone would suggest trading DK after he lead the playoffs in scoring and makes less than 4 mil.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pouliot for Carter makes no sense at all when CBJ could have just signed him for a million or so. Krejci for Carter makes no sense, if Carter is the player available and who knows if they are even talking for sure. CBJ is trying to get proven players, franchise is starting to struggle, my guess is they hold onto Carter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Pouliot for Carter makes no sense at all when CBJ could have just signed him for a million or so. Krejci for Carter makes no sense, if Carter is the player available and who knows if they are even talking for sure. CBJ is trying to get proven players, franchise is starting to struggle, my guess is they hold onto Carter.
    Posted by kelvana33

It's possible that there was some sarcasm in the Pouliot for Carter comment.  I am no mind reader but I just think there's a slight possibility he was joking.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

trading krejci? i hope you're INDEPENDENT in your logic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pouliot for Carter.  Makes perfect sense.  Posted by OatesCam

Yah but PC would have to throw in Hamill very unpleasing...

Sections
Shortcuts