Re: Bruins Team Sale

anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Team Sale:
    [QUOTE]anyone?
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

You missed it, it was back Oct or Nov.

I didn't go, it didn't look like a lot of stuff, I recall something like 220(?) items.

I go to eBay for that stuff, because I actually use it.  I look for NHL player stuff without letter of authenticity, that way I get a top of the line pair of gloves and for below what you would pay for them without Victor Kozlov's name stitched into them - as I did, then promptly cut his name off the gloves.  After all, they are my gloves now, not his.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Thanks for the info and also has anyone bought anything at the team sale and if so what?  I am curious because I have a couple of pro stock gloves and would like to add some bruins ones.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Team Sale:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the info and also has anyone bought anything at the team sale and if so what?  I am curious because I have a couple of pro stock gloves and would like to add some bruins ones.
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Where do you live?  Here in MA I saw like a whole bin of Tommy Fitzgerald's Maple Leafs gloves at Zwickers in Billerica, they might know or have access to more or some other pro.

I recall some Bruins and a tons of Providence Bruins stuff at a store in RI.

And I know how some of the 'pro stock' makes it to the shelves.  This was from a hockey store in NH that had Ryder and Wideman's sticks.  Once a pro severs his ties with let's say Easton, Easton comes in and take all they gave him right out of the locker room and sells it off.

I was at the game when they mentioned the sale, it was like 7:30 Sat. morning last fall, the list had helmets, socks and skates.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

As if any Bruins fan would line up at 7:30  in a snow bank to buy Ryders broken stick or sweatty underwears

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Ya I live in Marshfield, MA and thanks for the information about that store.  Right now I have a couple of Tim Taylor gloves from when he played for the wings, some UHL pro stock gloves, and a pending set of Alex Steen CCM gloves.

Sections
Shortcuts