Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal

Just heard on 985 the sports hub the bruins are going to be leaving Montreal after game 3 and staying in Lake Placid New York. The Bruins will also be practicing in there. Is this just another sighn of how mentaly weak this team is it a good move? I guess how the bruins do wil determine the answer to that question but I kinda like it. The bruins should be focussiong on nothing but hockey and hopeful come together as a team even more because of this. Maybe stanley or Lucco can tell me if they think its a good idea the bruins don't stay or practice in montreal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal

Wise move to be hassle free from the idiots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal

Who's giving the Herb Brooks speech, Thornton?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Who's giving the Herb Brooks speech, Thornton?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Hahaha good question

Maybe the shirtless kid with the bruins logo painted on his chest from the 2009 playoffs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I love the Adirondacks.

Nice and quiet.

Lots of it is pretty remote.

Not very much crime, no reason to call 911 or anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Perfect! Next thing you know they'll rent a hotel in Provincetown for the Boston games.
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]
    And the Habs can rent rooms near the country club in Augusta after round one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Just heard on 985 the sports hub the bruins are going to be leaving Montreal after game 3 and staying in Lake Placid New York. The Bruins will also be practicing in there. Is this just another sighn of how mentaly weak this team is it a good move? I guess how the bruins do wil determine the answer to that question but I kinda like it. The bruins should be focussiong on nothing but hockey and hopeful come together as a team even more because of this. Maybe stanley or Lucco can tell me if they think its a good idea the bruins don't stay or practice in montreal.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Good move. For a lot of reasons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

I am betting this is a decoy. Last thing anyone would do in this scenario is advertise where the team is going to be, with herds of insane habs fans hunting them down.

Just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure they won't be where they say they'll be during this time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I am betting this is a decoy. Last thing anyone would do in this scenario is advertise where the team is going to be, with herds of insane habs fans hunting them down. Just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure they won't be where they say they'll be during this time.
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]

I think its fine to advertise that you're in Lake Placid, it only has one main drag, I see it as a hard place to harass the team.  You can get relative seclusion right there in town.  And it's *relatively* close to Montreal.

But it's also relatively far from everything in that you can't just take an easy drive there, harass some Bruins and go home. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Good choice. No reason to stay in Montreal and a better choice than flying back and forth between games, which I heard was a possibility. It will only be for 2 nights anyway.
    Go B's!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins to Practice and Stay at Lake Placid New York After Game 3 in Montreal : I think its fine to advertise that you're in Lake Placid, it only has one main drag, I see it as a hard place to harass the team.  You can get relative seclusion right there in town.  And it's *relatively* close to Montreal. But it's also relatively far from everything in that you can't just take an easy drive there, harass some Bruins and go home. 
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I definitely concede that it's an excellent idea to be there. Now let's assume you're a reasonably intelligent (no doubt) member of Bruins' management. Do you advertise the fact?

Of course, there's the possibility that I'm reading too much into a bad decision that's just that--a bad decision.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

wise move i think, to get out of the media frenzy there in crazyville.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]I am betting this is a decoy. Last thing anyone would do in this scenario is advertise where the team is going to be, with herds of insane habs fans hunting them down. Just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure they won't be where they say they'll be during this time.

Likd your expose, but, I kept reading and I did not see where ypu tied Gaga into it.  I missed something.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Betty White will be guarding them with her crocs/gators whatever they are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

there is not a more beautiful, or peaceful place on earth. also, the place is full of good vibes. the place where dreams came true, and the unexpected happens. ideal place to start a cup run. to think this in ANY way is a bad idea, is just plain crazy. b's coming to my neck of the woods, literally- all is right in the world....GO BRUINS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Most beautiful place on earth?  Lol...lets not get carried away guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

owlboy...nice contribution, where do you live ATLANTIS. home is where the heart is, who are you to judge what is and what is not beautiful? ever been there?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like it.  A good quiet place to focus and a very inspiring rink to practice in.  No distractions there.

Mr. Lafleur knows a thing or two about how much trouble you can get into in a hotel room.  I'm surprised he would comment here...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]I am betting this is a decoy. Last thing anyone would do in this scenario is advertise where the team is going to be, with herds of insane habs fans hunting them down.

I love that you think Habs fans routinely form vigilante groups and travel 2 hours to "hunt down" opposing teams.

It could be an issue in the city at the hotel, but the Bruins certainly won't have any issue from marauding Habs fans in Lake Placid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If its true, its a great move for many obvious reasons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No, No Fletch da Flower just supplied the alcohol he didn't stay LoL! Mike Eruzione will be making big pots of pasta for the boys after practice but hopefully not too much especially if you've seen Big Mike lately he's not been cutting back on the sugar and sausage in his pasta for sure....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]No, No Fletch da Flower just supplied the alcohol he didn't stay LoL! Mike Eruzione will be making big pots of pasta for the boys after practice but hopefully not too much especially if you've seen Big Mike lately he's not been cutting back on the sugar and sausage in his pasta for sure....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, yes.  Mike hasn't missed too many dinners since his playing days.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]there is not a more beautiful, or peaceful place on earth. also, the place is full of good vibes. the place where dreams came true, and the unexpected happens. ideal place to start a cup run. to think this in ANY way is a bad idea, is just plain crazy. b's coming to my neck of the woods, literally- all is right in the world....GO BRUINS  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Hey - where are you from up there?  I have ties to Westport

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

question;  Does this mean they are bussing it from Boston to Lake Placid and then bus to Montreal ? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Did some research and there is an airport. Might be small but they can land .
    My question still reamains