Bruins trade rumour

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins trade rumour

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour:
    [QUOTE]I love that you went back to get that post, ya I sure was wrong. Do you think all is OK right now? what is YOUR opinion?
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]
    No, you're right. Time to fire everyone and jump ship at the 1st sign of trouble. My opinion is they aren't cashing in chances right now but they're still the Stanley Cup champs so I'm not looking to trade someone just because of a 3-6 start. Sorry if my panic button hasn't got the hair-trigger that you so obviously possess. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : No, you're right. Time to fire everyone and jump ship at the 1st sign of trouble. My opinion is they aren't cashing in chances right now but they're still the Stanley Cup champs so I'm not looking to trade someone just because of a 3-6 start. Sorry if my panic button hasn't got the hair-trigger that you so obviously possess. 
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

2 freaking posts. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : We have another goalie waiting as soon as TT decides to retire.  I find goalies are very hard to predict.  One good year and the next they are in the AHL. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Oh Tuukka is playing tonight in Providence and Khudobin is starting in Montreal ? I guess your right then Rask has been passed on the depth chart. Glad your on this board you sure are smart and funny...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Oh Tuukka is playing tonight in Providence and Khudobin is starting in Montreal ? I guess your right then Rask has been passed on the depth chart. Glad your on this board you sure are smart and funny...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

And the score is? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : And the score is? 

Bridgeport 3 Providence 2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : How many contenders can offer the keys to the city and the money Calgary can.  Calgary still would have some decent pieces left especially on the backend.  Throw in another free agent signing to go with Weber and lots of prospects and I think Weber(BC Born) would jump at an opportunity at a 10 million a year deal.  New Captain.  New leader and face of a Canadian Franchise. 

While you're doing the role playing of Calgary's GM trying to sell this idea of Weber going to Calgary I've taken up the role of Weber's agent.

"Shea , now's the time to choose a team that has a chance to win the cup and STILL make a boatload of money. Your team has won exactly 1 playoff series since you've been there. That's one more then Calgary ( 0 ). Do you really want to do be golfing early every spring for the rest of your career ? Don't settle for the outhouse when you can live in the penthouse. Let's go find you your money elsewhere and put you somewhere where you can try and win a cup now. "

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : You're joking, right? Columbus may be mismanaged backwards and forwards, but even Scott Howson wouldn't be dumb enough to do Nash for Krejci.The silly computer in NHL '12 wouldn't even do that deal.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

I said a "Nash level forward". And for those who follow hockey, it's a given that it would take more than Krejci alone to get that done...So, everyone got that but you. Chill it out a little next time...jeez

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I love that you went back to get that post, ya I sure was wrong. 

Do you think all is OK right now? what is YOUR opinion?--thefly8 (writing about Dezaruchi)

Fly, Dez has a lot of time on his hands so he's always going back in time. He lives in his own little world and loves reprinting items, completely out of context, to try to prove his point, which is generally completely wrong and the response of a Chiarelli pompom girl. Two facts about Dez--he LOVES Chiarelli and he LOVES Kaberle. Any post against those to has him scurrying to his wayback machine to try to find his offcontext rebuttal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : And the score is? Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I suppose the Boychuk hold and the dumb roughing penalty by Ference were Tuukka's fault too eh ? He should have had those PP goals as well...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

You gotta think a team like Columbus may want to swing a deal. 

Antoine Vermette? 

We would have to trade back a good young forward too.  Or a high pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hey Chowda, I am having real issues with Boston.com with regard to starting a discussion.  Anyway, I wish someone would start a Boston Record Tracker similar to the Toronto Record Tracker of two years ago.  It would help sooth my Bruins soul.  Oh well, I will remain positive, and the trade rumors are just bogus at this point.  Unfortunately the only way the Bs get out of this is to have the goalies pitch a couple shutouts!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Trade Chiarelli for Brian Burke and lets him take care of that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Can't fault Tuukka last night. Beaten by a long, tipped shot he couldn't stop; beaten by a helluva shot top corner; beaten after a scramble by a Hab who went untouched in the slot. But he had several saves that the CBC announcer was impressed with; he went so far as to call one of them "grand larceny." And it's uncommon to feel the love coming from CBC.

Bring up some kids before making a trade. Sit some of the slow starters. Let them get a look at the game from the press box. And besides, Chiarelli's not dealing from a position of strength. His trade options will be limited.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]# Goalie GPI GS Min GAA W L OT SO SA GA Sv% G A PIM                               40 Tuukka Rask 3 3 177 2.71 0 3 0 0 85 8 .906 0 0 2 with my stats a trade now before i sink to my sub900 save percent and plus 3 gaa. i am sure a desperate team would take me in case the real goaler there got hurt.let me out of boston where coach make goaler like me play against teams like the power house habs.
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

Short bus All-Star.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Maybe Espo and Vadnais for Ratelle and Park?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

I hope the Bruins win 4 in a row.  These trade rumors are ALREADY driving me crazy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Espo and Vadnais for Ratelle and Park?
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Joe Zanussi part of that deal?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

@felix - Joe was the key part of the deal!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I love that you went back to get that post, ya I sure was wrong.  Do you think all is OK right now? what is YOUR opinion?--thefly8 (writing about Dezaruchi) Fly, Dez has a lot of time on his hands so he's always going back in time. He lives in his own little world and loves reprinting items, completely out of context, to try to prove his point, which is generally completely wrong and the response of a Chiarelli pompom girl. Two facts about Dez--he LOVES Chiarelli and he LOVES Kaberle. Any post against those to has him scurrying to his wayback machine to try to find his offcontext rebuttal.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Oh look, someone did another boom-boom in their diaper. No wonder you're so hornery. Sitting around in your own filth and nobody's willing to help....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The problem with a possible trade is that it will have come far too late. The 3-7 damage has been done.
    Chiarell spent far too much of the summer admiring himself and thinking that a mediocre defenseman like Corvo and a busted flush like Pouliot would nicely fill the Recchi Ryder Kaberle hole. And we were so Cup drunk we believed him. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The problem with a possible trade is that it will have come far too late. The 3-7 damage has been done. Chiarell spent far too much of the summer admiring himself and thinking that a mediocre defenseman like Corvo and a busted flush like Pouliot would nicely fill the Recchi Ryder Kaberle hole. And we were so Cup drunk we believed him. 
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    Too late? If the Bruins can go 6-4 in every 10 game stretch for the rest of the year they should still sneak in. I don't think it's out of the question.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]I hope the Bruins win 4 in a row.  These trade rumors are ALREADY driving me crazy
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Trades are ok if they improve the team. Players know it's part of the game !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]What am I missing on Turris?  Isn't this kid about as big a bust as Hamill (same draft year). 131gp 19-27-46 career stat line Pass.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

These kinds of comments just show how little knowledge some people have .

I guess Boston should never have gone after Neely  since he was absolutely horrible in Vancouver ...and only found his stride when he came to Boston !