Bruins trade rumour

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Bruins trade rumour

Calagary seems like the right trading partner right now listening to you guys...I am sure it is being explored. Especially if the result is more  of the same tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour:
    In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Fired if you deal J-Bo for Gomez and a pick. J-Bo still has some upside(former Olympian who's still only 28). I'm not sure the same can be said of Gomez. I'd be happy if Boston could get J-Bo for the right price. He averaged over 40 points in the 4 years before going to Calgary. Playing behind Chara on the depth chart might help him reacquire his scoring touch. Boychuk+Kampfer and a 1st. Calgary could then decide on resigning Boychuk or re-tooling through free-agency.
    Posted by dezaruchi

My logic is cap space.  I believe Gomez deal is up sooner.  It also gives a 1st rounder.  Gomez still has skill.  He just can't perform in big spot lights.  NYR and Montreal?  Put him in Calgary and I bet he puts up some numbers again.
    It was a deal to give them some scoring in the absence of Iggy(I know u cant compare), cap space and a 1st round pick which could be a non-playoff team.  I would do that deal if Im Calgary. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Fired if you deal J-Bo for Gomez and a pick. J-Bo still has some upside(former Olympian who's still only 28). I'm not sure the same can be said of Gomez. I'd be happy if Boston could get J-Bo for the right price. He averaged over 40 points in the 4 years before going to Calgary. Playing behind Chara on the depth chart might help him reacquire his scoring touch. Boychuk+Kampfer and a 1st. Calgary could then decide on resigning Boychuk or re-tooling through free-agency.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And for the record.  I would like JBo as well.  Smooth skater but soft.  Not sure how fans would take to him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : My logic is cap space.  I believe Gomez deal is up sooner.  It also gives a 1st rounder.  Gomez still has skill.  He just can't perform in big spot lights.  NYR and Montreal?  Put him in Calgary and I bet he puts up some numbers again. It was a deal to give them some scoring in the absence of Iggy(I know u cant compare), cap space and a 1st round pick which could be a non-playoff team.  I would do that deal if Im Calgary. 
    Posted by shuperman

Gomez has 2 more years left at 7.3m. He's UFA in 2014-15. Payroll would actually go up by 700 grand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Gomez has 2 more years left at 7.3m. He's UFA in 2014-15. Payroll would actually go up by 700 grand.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And JBo's contract is done at the same time. Fire his azz !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Gomez has 2 more years left at 7.3m. He's UFA in 2014-15. Payroll would actually go up by 700 grand.
    Posted by dezaruchi

BUT.  Bourque-Iggy-JBo-Kipper off the books. 
    Helm/Fippula/Gomez/Rask/ (2) 1st round picks/(1) 2nd round pick and a prospect from Detroit as well.  3 1st rounders.  2 2nd rounders and massive massive cap space going into next off season.  Can you say all in on Weber???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : BUT.  Bourque-Iggy-JBo-Kipper off the books.  Helm/Fippula/Gomez/Rask/ (2) 1st round picks/(1) 2nd round pick and a prospect from Detroit as well.  3 1st rounders.  2 2nd rounders and massive massive cap space going into next off season.  Can you say all in on Weber???
    Posted by shuperman

But does Weber want to go a team that has been gutted ? Me thinks he would want to sign with a team that has a chance at a cup after playing with Nashville for so long. Calgary without Iggy , Kipper or JBo doesn't sound too appealing. No deal,off to a contender he goes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : But does Weber want to go a team that has been gutted ? Me thinks he would want to sign with a team that has a chance at a cup after playing with Nashville for so long. Calgary without Iggy , Kipper or JBo doesn't sound too appealing. No deal,off to a contender he goes.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

How many contenders can offer the keys to the city and the money Calgary can.  Calgary still would have some decent pieces left especially on the backend.  Throw in another free agent signing to go with Weber and lots of prospects and I think Weber(BC Born) would jump at an opportunity at a 10 million a year deal. 
    New Captain.  New leader and face of a Canadian Franchise. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I actually see Detroit signing him and they will more than have the cap space needed.  He takes NL spot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : How many contenders can offer the keys to the city and the money Calgary can.  Calgary still would have some decent pieces left especially on the backend.  Throw in another free agent signing to go with Weber and lots of prospects and I think Weber(BC Born) would jump at an opportunity at a 10 million a year deal.  New Captain.  New leader and face of a Canadian Franchise. 
    Posted by shuperman

Look Shupe, don't make this harder than it has to be. A security guard will show you out of the building......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Look Shupe, don't make this harder than it has to be. A security guard will show you out of the building......
    Posted by dezaruchi

So if you dont like the Gomez deal thats fine.  Im sticking with it.  And the other deals as well.  I'm the Wiz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : So if you dont like the Gomez deal thats fine.  Im sticking with it.  And the other deals as well.  I'm the Wiz
    Posted by shuperman

Well I'm taking one on your proposal......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yet you wanna trade a 1st rounder for Doan.  And you wanna be my latex salesman

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

yet you wanna trade a 1st rounder for Doan.  And you wanna be my latex salesman
    Posted by shuperman

Screw that. No way I take a step down from being an architect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Bourque to Boston for Tukka.  Done deal. Posted by shuperman

Duh yah Chiarelli would do that and Tallon would give up his 1st pick for Torres too..Keep em coming Souray's waterboy LoL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Calgary needs to get younger and rebuild.  They'll want draft picks, prospects, or... they may want someone to take Kipper's spot, like another good, young Finn?
    Posted by 49-North

if you're hinting at Tuukka, forget it....

no way PC deals his future #1 for a secondary forward....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : if you're hinting at Tuukka, forget it.... no way PC deals his future #1 for a secondary forward....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

We have another goalie waiting as soon as TT decides to retire.  I find goalies are very hard to predict.  One good year and the next they are in the AHL.  Bourque as a secondary scorer in Calgary would be one of our leading scorers.  Two 27 goal years and 50 pts last year.  Our leading scorer had 62 last year and our leading goal scorer 30gs.  5 Goals this year. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade rumour : Duh yah Chiarelli would do that and Tallon would give up his 1st pick for Torres too..Keep em coming Souray's waterboy LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Listen Kelly hater stop being Debbie Downer.  And tell me you hope Souray doesnt break a leg. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I wouldn't trade Krejci, unless you're talking about a Nash level forward. It seems like the B's strong suit is looked upon like some type of problem when it's a blessing. Seguin - Krejci - Bergeron ...talk about stong down the middle -wow. I'd go to war with those three. If Caron can fill the wing on the 3rd line, then this team is one dynamic wing away from what should be the most balanced attack in the NHL. Who wouldn't want that?
    Posted by JWensink

You're joking, right? Columbus may be mismanaged backwards and forwards, but even Scott Howson wouldn't be dumb enough to do Nash for Krejci.The silly computer in NHL '12 wouldn't even do that deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I'll take anyone right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Scratch what I said before. I'll take anyone now as well, just as long as they can dress before the second period ends. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'll take anyone right now.
    Posted by thefly8

But you're an awful judge of character as evidenced by your post after game 2 of the playoffs....I'll hold off on letting you make any important decisions.

Its all over!

posted at 4/16/2011 7:20 PM EDT

First: 3/22/2006
    Last: 10/29/2011
    The boys gave up before the drop of the puck!

No disipline, stupid plays!

2 more games until the end of the PC and CJ era, maybe Neely too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

What a sad display of hockey...I think they are getting worse each game!

It may be time to panic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What a sad display of hockey...I think they are getting worse each game! It may be time to panic.
    Posted by thefly8

Isn't it always time for you to panic?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I love that you went back to get that post, ya I sure was wrong.

Do you think all is OK right now? what is YOUR opinion?

Sections
Shortcuts