Bruins trade speculation tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bruins trade speculation tracker

btw, who had their post removed ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I didn't say stupid, I just said a waste of time.

This should be in quotations when you frame your heros approval LoL

@Chowda - Don't try to post like someone else it's beneath you and so dumb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I didn't say stupid, I just said a waste of time.

This should be in quotations when you frame your heros approval LoL

@Chowda - Don't try to post like someone else it's beneath you and so dumb.

@ Sandog - try re-reading some of your posts and make sense of them . Not so dumb on my part. They are confusing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Nobody has a monoply on this forum no matter how much some of them think they do. Trade speculation is part of this sport. Everybody has players that may not play on the B's, but they wish they did. 

And nobody has a monopoly on whether comments can be made about the dumb trade ideas that are brought up here either.

Don't like it DONT READ IT!

"I don't know what you mean by that and next time i'm going to spell check you" ~ Chick Chowda

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

if Ottawa falls out of it i would hope we could pry Daniel Alfredsson away from them, its the last year of his deal and Ottawa could bring him back next year if they wanted and it shouldn't cost the Bruins all that much, he would bring much added scoring depth imo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oops. forgot Alfredsson, his name came up earlier.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'll update this first entry with all the trade speculation candidates.

*Speculation* mind you,  not the last minute stuff that they publish just before the deal gets done.

So far we have one trade that happened, but not to the Bruins of course (Ryder).  Let's see how many of these guys move and if any end up with the Bruins.

Iginla (a perenial favorite)

Daniel Alfredsson 

Corey Perry

Clarke MacArthur

Danny Briere

Sidney Crosby (sarcastic post?  unsure, but oh what the heck, as legit as the others)

Michael Ryder

Troy Brouwer

Evander Kane

*Note.  I think trade speculation is a waste of time.

Don't click on any trade related threads. Problem solved. I'm not sure why you would think your time is better spent making this thread though. Seems ironic ( if not full-blown hypocritical).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Don't click on any trade related threads. Problem solved. I'm not sure why you would think your time is better spent making this thread though. Seems ironic ( if not full-blown hypocritical).

What if I love to hate them?  You can understand that.  Or I believe you can understand that.  

And next year we can see Iggy's name come up first and most often, just like this year.

And I added Alfredsson after the fact.  By far keeping track of this is way more fun than speculating on who it would take to get player x here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Corey Perry has a cousin who is a heck of a hockey player.

Conil Cazzo taught Corey everything he  knows. He's about 30-something - worth a shot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

What if I love to hate them?  You can understand that.  Or I believe you can understand that.  

And next year we can see Iggy's name come up first and most often, just like this year.

And I added Alfredsson after the fact.  By far keeping track of this is way more fun than speculating on who it would take to get player x here.

That describes how I feel about you, my virtual friend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I kinda thought that a Bruins hockey forum was where someone would go to speculate and exercise some wishful thinking regarding their favorite hockey team. What is with the stamp of approval nonsense, this ain't the DMV. If you haven't figured it out yet mostly everyone on here is an over the top mental case, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place. It's like going to Wal-mart at night and thinking how f'd up everyone around you is...then you realize you're there also.

I mean you got a guy who preaches that the PP isn't that important, followed by 300 additional comments actually debating that absurdity, and then following up that gem by making judgments on the stupidity of others posts...get it?

Oh my word, that is incredibly funny.  I honestly laughed out loud.  Great statement!  (No sarcasm there!  I love that statement!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

To Calgary : PEV + 2013 + 2014  2nd rounders + young prospect (Max Sauve or Spooner or Tardif)  looks like the B's have no plans fot those 3 players

To Boston : Iginla

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

To Calgary : PEV + 2013 + 2014  2nd rounders + young prospect (Max Sauve or Spooner or Tardif)  looks like the B's have no plans fot those 3 players

To Boston : Iginla

Ya, other then one game, they've had 21 year old Spooner buried in the minors since the NHL season started in January . 

Looks like he's not in their plans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What if I love to hate them?  You can understand that. 

Did you see that player skating at a high school rink not doing there drills properly ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

When trade line does get active this will be names appearing on the rumour list:

Ryan Clowe 3.7 mill UFA, Dustin Penner 3.3 mill UFA, Stephen Weiss 3.1 mill UFA

David Bolland, Curtis Glencross, Darren Helm, JustinWilliams, Ryan Smyth, Joel Ward, Ales Hemsky, Maxine Talbot

Bruins long shots Iginla, Alfredson, Brier and Perry

Bruins 1st 2 lines do not need help it is the 3rd and 4th depth is the answer. One of The players in bold can be good fit on the bruins depth chart. Bourque could be the 13th forward with Mcdermid. Time to say buy to Thornton, and say yes to Pandolfo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Glencross is signed for the next two years at $2.5M and is the #3 forward for ATOI.  He plays on the powerplay, the penalty kill and is third on the team in points.

Why is his name in any trade talk?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Glencross is signed for the next two years at $2.5M and is the #3 forward for ATOI.  He plays on the powerplay, the penalty kill and is third on the team in points.

Why is his name in any trade talk?

Why was Ryders? Because anything can happen....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Why was Ryders? Because anything can happen....

Expiring contract.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Expiring contract.

lol....funny you did not use that logic to conclude it was a possibility Dallas was going to deal him before it happened.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

lol....funny you did not use that logic to conclude it was a possibility Dallas was going to deal him before it happened.

That's the reason he was in the trade talks.  That and the ex-girlfriend factor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That's the reason he was in the trade talks.  That and the ex-girlfriend factor.

There was nothing in the "Ex-Girlfriends" thread you created that suggests he was probably going to be moved due to his expiring contract. Your "factor" was predicated on how B's fans always suggest ex-Bruins in trade threads. That Dallas would move Ryder due to his contract was not mentioned until after the fact.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment: We've had a few threads about Ryder coming back now, but I've yet to see one reason from anyone as to why Dallas would want to trade him away.

His contract maybe...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I kinda thought that a Bruins hockey forum was where someone would go to speculate and exercise some wishful thinking regarding their favorite hockey team. What is with the stamp of approval nonsense, this ain't the DMV. If you haven't figured it out yet mostly everyone on here is an over the top mental case, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place. It's like going to Wal-mart at night and thinking how f'd up everyone around you is...then you realize you're there also.

I mean you got a guy who preaches that the PP isn't that important, followed by 300 additional comments actually debating that absurdity, and then following up that gem by making judgments on the stupidity of others posts...get it?

Best post of the year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment: We've had a few threads about Ryder coming back now, but I've yet to see one reason from anyone as to why Dallas would want to trade him away.

His contract maybe...

Good find. I stand corrected.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Unless you are willing to move a Top 6 forward to 3rd line OR trade a Top 6 forward, the conversation regarding Iginla, Alfreddson, Perry top tier types is moot.  None of those caliber players are going to have Chris Kelly as their center.  Nor would I want Marchand, Sequin, Lucic, or Horton moving down to 3rd line to have Kelly as their center.  Unless the B's want to go with 3 scoring lines by moving Seguin to center and one checking/fighting 4th line, which I highly doubt, you are looking at 2nd tier players only.

The message is sponsored by Peter Chiarelli.