Bruins trade speculation tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Bruins trade speculation tracker

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

You are free to post or not to post or to read or not to read this thread.

If it's fun to speculate about trades, why is it so hard to understand why it would be fun to keep track of speculative trades.

IMO there's a LOT of difference between threads talking about TOI, coaching decisions, firing coaches, backyard rinks, whether a restaurant treats a fan respectfully or not, can you id the NHL player's baby picture and etc. etc.  Those threads have to do with facts, stats, actual events, actual waiters, actual backyards and etc.

There is a a fantasy team thread.

I don't understand the speculation on trades.  I honestly and completely don't.  I don't understand  sky diving, spelunking, bull fighting or all that stuff my wife has in her make up case.  I don't understand it so I make fun of it, like those triangle sponge things my wife has in her make up case.  She also has some kind of weird scissor thing in there.

Sure she might have fun putting on her make up with all that stuff, but I don't.  It has nothing to do with hockey, same as these speculation trades.

Another speculation trade comes up, I'll note it.

I see another weird thing in that make up kit tool box my wife has, I'll also make note of it - like those little paint brushes she has.

It's fun.  More fun than you have speculating about trades.

We really need more estrogen on this site.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Unfortunately, if Kelly were to go the other way then the B's would still be in the same boat as they are now with only two-thirds of a third line. I would go for picks and prospects and hope it were enough. Plus, Clowe is also an acceptable alternative to Horton if Nathan prices himself out of Beantown in July.

Matt Cullen is also rumored to be on the block with an expiring contract.  What do you think it would take to get him?  Pick & prospect enough?  If it were, I wouldn't mind seeing a third line that consisted of Peverley, Cullen, Clowe.  ST, GC, DP, CB, JP, LM, JC, RS all fighting for time on the 4th and providing depth for the injuries that will come about.  I agree that Clowe could be an acceptable alternative.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Don't go starting hormone-gate, red.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Matt Cullen is also rumored to be on the block with an expiring contract.  What do you think it would take to get him?  Pick & prospect enough?  If it were, I wouldn't mind seeing a third line that consisted of Peverley, Cullen, Clowe.  ST, GC, DP, CB, JP, LM, JC, RS all fighting for time on the 4th and providing depth for the injuries that will come about.  I agree that Clowe could be an acceptable alternative.

Cullen would be CJ's wet dream for the third line, a vet who is defensively responsible and is a left shooting center. Probably would not take much to get him (2nd rounder and a prospect should do it) as Minny is not doing so good and Cullen is not exactly a sexy pickup. Solid addition.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Perfect target for the Bruins 3rd line: Krejci. Problem solved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Bruins scouts were at Vancouver vs San Jose last night.  Speculation is that they were scouting Ryan Clowe.

Post edited to add link to tweet:  https://twitter.com/KKurzCSN/status/309165266267422721

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

Bruins scouts were at Vancouver vs San Jose last night.  Speculation is that they were scouting Ryan Clowe.

San Jose indicated they were open to trading defense, too. By the way, isn't sending a scout to pro games a huge waste of time? You're telling me that scout isn't more valuable at a college or KHL game or Juniors?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

San Jose indicated they were open to trading defense, too. By the way, isn't sending a scout to pro games a huge waste of time? You're telling me that scout isn't more valuable at a college or KHL game or Juniors?

You would think the B's and their staff already know what kind of game Clowe brings , but maybe scouts have to be somewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Can we trade for some defense? I like Ference and all but I think we need someone else in his place. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Scouting the Capitals-Bruins game: Ducks, Blue Jackets and Flyers."

You have your Pro scouts, College (for that short PMD!) and you CHL scouts. Most teams are doing their due dilligence. With the article about PC flying around the NorthEast, looks like the Bruins are speeding their search up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

We really need more estrogen on this site.

Estrogen?  

Isn't that the stuff that causes fainting and crying and fear of mice?

I say no thanks.

The Habs can keep all of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"Scouting the Capitals-Bruins game: Ducks, Blue Jackets and Flyers."

You have your Pro scouts, College (for that short PMD!) and you CHL scouts. Most teams are doing their due dilligence. With the article about PC flying around the NorthEast, looks like the Bruins are speeding their search up.

Pro scouts have a number of functions - it's not just about who to trade for, though that's part of it.  They look at systems, who plays well in different situations, who might present a match-up problem for the Bruins, who looks like he's not happy or in the coach's doghouse or like a bad fit for a system.  And there's the extremely important role of distinguishing reputation from current performance. In this case, Clowe is a snake-bit as the Bruins' third line.  He'd fit right in with his 0-6-6 line.  The question for a pro scout is: does he just need a change of scenery or is he, like a Cheechoo, done.  I'd rather they send a scout to make that assessment than send him to an NCAA game to decide whether 5'2" Cooper Fassbinder is as good as his 5-23-28 in 40 games line suggests before the Bruins make him an offer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Asmaha, each team hires pro and amateur scouts. The pro scouts specifically scout the other NHL teams and all of the players affiliated with them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

More names added to the list.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

From ESPN Insider- Craig Custance. 20 top rental players

One look at the bunched-up NHL standings suggests that there won't be as many pure sellers at the April 3 trade deadline this year as in years past. A 48-game season will do that. When asked to estimate how many he teams he thought would be traditional sellers, an NHL GM took a look at the standings and guessed "five or six."

That alone doesn't make for a very exciting trade deadline and it's quite possible there's less movement this year because of the lack of sellers along with teams' preference for signing their own potential free agents rather than trading them. It's also quite possible that general managers look at what happened last year to New Jersey and Nashville, who lost franchise players for absolutely nothing, and decide that it can't happen to them.

"You can't let players walk," said one NHL source. "If you're going to lose players, you have to get something."

Those are the tough decisions NHL GMs will be facing when their team is fighting for contention and contract talks are stalled.

With that in mind, here's a look at the top 20 potential trade rentals and their estimated market value with this philosophy from an NHL exec as the trade return standard: "A good rental for the most part, and I'm not talking a [Marian] Hossa, the market has been a second-round pick. That's from a serviceable top-six defenseman to a guy who can play in your top nine."

A rental is defined as any player with an expiring contract after this season who can become an unrestricted free agent (salaries per CapGeek.com). Not all of these players will be dealt between now and the deadline but their teams will no doubt have a conversation about their future, especially if contract talks stall.

1. F Corey Perry, Ducks
    Contract:
    $5.3 million

This is also a placeholder for Ryan Getzlaf because it's going to be a challenge for GM Bob Murray to sign both of his high-priced forwards. Murray is in a tough spot and the nightmare of losing Justin Schultz is still fresh in his mind. The problem, of course, is that the Ducks are one of the best teams in the Western Conference and Anaheim is experienced enough that they could go on an extended playoff run. "Will be interesting to see," said one NHL source, sharing the opinion of every team's front office.

Reasonable asking price: This is your Grade A premium rental. Murray can get a bigger return if he allows interested teams to make a call to Perry's agent to talk about a possible extension, but there's risk in that as well if that conversation doesn't go far. Either way, acquiring Perry will cost an NHL roster player, first-round pick and good prospect.

2. F Daniel Alfredsson, Senators
    Contract:
    $4.9 million

First of all, at this point there aren't many people who think Alfredsson is going to get traded. The Senators would have to fall out of contention and Paul MacLean has Ottawa competing at a high level nearly every single night. "He's not going anywhere," said an NHL source. Complicating it further is that, if the Senators do decide to trade him, they're not going to ship him just anywhere. The Bruins and Penguins would be on the short list and maybe Detroit because of the heavy Swedish influence in their organization.

Reasonable asking price: First-round pick, B-level prospect and conditional draft pick based on playoff success.

[+] Enlarge
    David Clarkson
    AP Photo/Henny Ray AbramsDavid Clarkson could be dealt if the Devils can't get him under contract.

3. F David Clarkson, Devils
    Contract:
    $2.7 million

Lou Lamoriello typically gets his contract extensions done but Zach Parise showed us last year that occasionally one gets away. And if Clarkson contract negotiations don't progress before the deadline, New Jersey has to think really hard about losing both players in consecutive years without anything to show for it. He's coming off a 30-goal season and has 10 goals this season, although he's cooling off. The challenge in getting him signed is determining what kind of player you're getting, because not everybody is convinced he's a 30-goal scorer.

Reasonable asking price: First-round pick and a prospect. "You only try to do that if you think you can re-sign him," said one source.

4. F Jarome Iginla, Flames
    Contract:
    $7 million (no-movement clause)

The Flames still are fighting for a playoff spot and the return of Miikka Kiprusoff could push them closer to the top eight. But Iginla presents an opportunity for Calgary to infuse much-needed youth into the system. He's off to a bit of a slow start with six goals in his first 20 games but he's exactly the kind of veteran forward that the Penguins and Bruins would love to add for a playoff run. "He's a guy, on the right team, he could push you over the top," said an NHL exec.

Reasonable asking price: Grade A prospect and second-round pick that becomes a first if the acquiring team wins the Stanley Cup.

5. F Mike Ribeiro, Capitals
    Contract:
    $5 million (no-trade clause)

Ribeiro has been a great fit in Washington and there's a push there to keep him, no surprise because he has 25 points in 21 games as a member of the Capitals. But he won't be cheap to re-sign and that's the tough decision GM George McPhee will have to make. On the open market, Ribeiro probably can get a deal in the five-year range that isn't too far off what he's earning now. Considering he turns 34 in the middle of next season, that's a big commitment.

Reasonable asking price: First-round pick and a B-level prospect.

6. G Mike Smith, Coyotes
    Contract:
    $2 million

First and foremost, the Coyotes would prefer to sign Smith but despite a great management team and a coach players love competing for, it's hard to get anyone in Phoenix signed to a long-term deal because nobody knows where they'll be playing next season. Smith has seen his save percentage drop from .930 last season to .900 this year, but his career save percentage in 247 games is .913. Smith was outstanding in the playoffs last year for the Coyotes, (1.88 goals-against average, .945 save percentage) and if a team like Chicago runs into injuries in goal, he'd be an impressive solution.

Reasonable asking price: First-round pick, prospect

7. D Mark Streit, Islanders
    Contract:
    $4.1 million

The Islanders would prefer to get Streit signed to a long-term contract extension but as of last week, the discussions were still in the early stages. One NHL source compared Streit to Brian Campbell, who was traded at the deadline in 2008 to San Jose for Steve Bernier and a first-round pick (which became Tyler Ennis). He's great on the power play and would be the kind of addition you'd feel comfortable signing to an extension if he's a good fit.

Reasonable asking price: A-level prospect plus a second-round pick.

8. F Jaromir Jagr, Stars
    Contract:
    $4.6 million

There's pressure on Dallas to get in the playoffs and it's possible GM Joe Nieuwendyk makes another deal to add instead of subtract. If that doesn't pan out and the Stars fall out of the hunt by the deadline, trading Jagr makes sense. He's still a game-changer when healthy and would be a force on a playoff power play.

Reasonable asking price: A second- and a third-round pick.

9. D Lubomir Visnovsky, Islanders
    Contract:
    $5.6 million

He's an interesting player who could be a power-play boost to a team looking for veteran help on defense. It has been a tumultuous year for him both on and off the ice as he has dealt with his son's illness along with being traded across the continent against his wishes. He has maintained his professionalism, putting up six points in 12 games with the Islanders. "He's a year [removed] from being dynamic in Anaheim," said an NHL source.

Reasonable asking price: Second-round pick, which would help the Islanders recoup the second-rounder they sent to Anaheim to acquire him.

10. F Clarke MacArthur, Maple Leafs
    Contract:
    $3.3 million

His first two 20-goal seasons came after joining the Leafs, but Toronto's depth on the wing makes him expendable, ideally in a hockey trade that would bring talent back to the Maple Leafs in support of their playoff bid. In 2010, the Thrashers sent third- and fourth-round picks to Buffalo to acquire him at the deadline and he's more proven now than he was in his days with the Sabres.

Reasonable asking price: Second-round pick plus a good prospect.

11. F Dustin Penner, Kings
    Contract:
    $3.3 million

It's counterintuitive that the Kings, in a bid to repeat as Cup champs, would trade a piece who was so important to their title run last spring, but GM Dean Lombardi is anything but conventional. He already has shown he's willing to move players this year in dealing Simon Gagne to the Flyers and Andrei Loktionov to the Devils. And in Penner's case, it's looking as though he won't be in Los Angeles' long-term plans. The Kings would like to get Rob Scuderi signed and captain Dustin Brown can be signed to an extension this summer. Those players, not Penner, will be the priority moving forward.

Reasonable asking price: Second-round pick

12. F Brenden Morrow, Stars
    Contract:
    $4.1 million (NTC)

Morrow adds depth, grit and experience, something playoff teams are looking for around the trade deadline, but he's not the player he used to be. He's got serious mileage considering the way he plays. He hasn't been to the playoffs since 2008 but during that 18-game run with the Stars he had nine goals and six assists. It's easy to picture him digging deep and sparking a playoff team in the spring.

Reasonable asking price: B-level prospect plus conditional draft pick based on playoff success.

Sergei Gonchar Greg M. Cooper/US PresswireSergei Gonchar could help the Pens or the Rangers on the power play.

13. D Sergei Gonchar, Senators
    Contract:
    $5.5 million (NMC)

If the Senators get into sell mode before the deadline they'll move Gonchar, their veteran defenseman. He has nine points in 21 games this season (one off Erik Karlsson for the team lead) and still logs 24:05 of icetime per game, a number that might be best scaled down a little for a Stanley Cup contender. He'll provide defensive depth and can run a power play, valuable components for a contender such as Pittsburgh or the Rangers.

Reasonable asking price: Second-round pick. Maybe more if there are a couple teams interested.

14. F Milan Hejduk, Avalanche
    Contract:
    $2 million (NMC)

Hejduk has been with Colorado his entire career but if Iginla and Alfredsson can get traded, so can Hejduk. His goal scoring has been on a steady decline for a few years now and he had only 14 last season in 81 games. In his first 20 games this year, Hejduk has three goals and six assists. But he's got experience on the big stage, representing the Czech Republic in the Olympics three times and helping the Avalanche win a Stanley Cup in 2001.

Reasonable asking price: Third-round draft pick

15. F Steve Sullivan, Coyotes
    Contract:
    $2.6 million

Phoenix is another team that may prefer to keep its veterans if the Coyotes are in the middle of the playoff hunt, but they're also a franchise that needs to maximize every single asset, which means trading Sullivan will be considered. He gets regular power-play time in Phoenix and has 10 points in 20 games. The Coyotes' even-strength shooting percentage when he's on the ice is only 6.54 percent, which means he'd probably have more points this season with a little more luck. He showed last year that he's still capable of producing during the postseason at this point in his career, putting up two goals and four assists in six games with the Penguins.

Reasonable asking price: Conditional second-round pick

16. D Ian White, Red Wings
    Contract:
    $2.9 million

White has gone from Nicklas Lidstrom's partner on defense to a healthy scratch in one year, which is quite a difference. When the Red Wings are healthy, and that hasn't been the case too often this season, they have plenty of bodies on defense. GM Ken Holland may prefer to upgrade his top four rather than deal one of his veterans, but if he can spin White into an asset that helps him trade for more playoff help, it would be a smart move. He's not big or particularly gritty but White has offensive skills that teams teams can use on defense. He's also a right-handed shot, which helps the cause. "He's a puck-mover who can play on your power play," said one NHL source.

Reasonable return: Second-round pick.

17. F Nate Thompson, Lightning
    Contract:
    $900,000

Lightning GM Steve Yzerman has shown a willingness to be a seller even when it's not clear his team is completely out of the playoff hunt. He's a general manager who is still thinking big picture in building the Lightning and wouldn't want Thompson leaving the organization without an asset coming back in return. One NHL source compared Thompson to Rich Peverley in that he's still young enough that you'd be perfectly comfortable adding him to your group of players long-term if you traded for him near the deadline as Boston did with Peverley. Thompson isn't going to light things up offensively but he'd immediately become a regular on the penalty kill, an area all contenders look to boost before the playoffs.

Reasonable asking price: Second-round pick. He's a player you trade for and hope to sign to an extension.

18. F Stephen Weiss, Panthers
    Contract:
    $3.1 million (NMC)

Yes, we know he's out for the season but it was suggested to us that a savvy team should at least give Florida GM Dave Tallon a call to try to land Weiss before the deadline in order to have first crack at signing him during what's going to be a crazy, rushed offseason. And who knows? Maybe his recovery goes faster than originally projected. "Worst-case scenario, you're in the game two months before anyone else can be," said the source. "[Florida] would get more for him at the deadline than two weeks before free agency when you flip him for a conditional third."

Reasonable asking price: Third-round pick that becomes a second if he re-signs with the team that acquires him.

19. D Robyn Regehr, Sabres
    Contract:
    $4 million (NMC)

The Sabres worked hard to get him from Calgary, which may make GM Darcy Regier reluctant to deal him and a contract extension more likely. "I don't know if he's going anywhere," said an NHL source. The Sabres have depth on defense when they're healthy and probably would prefer to move Jordan Leopold, but he wouldn't get the return Regehr potentially could get at the deadline. Leopold probably is worth a late-round pick.

Reasonable return: B-level prospect plus fourth-round draft pick.

20. F Nik Antropov, Jets
    Contract:
    $4 million (Modified NTC)

Antropov adds size and depth up front for a contender, although his offensive production has declined as he has entered his 30s. He has only one goal in 22 games this season after scoring 15 last year and isn't particularly helpful with faceoffs. He's closing in on 800 career games played but has only 35 games of playoff experience, the last coming in 2009 with the Rangers. The Jets also have an expiring contract in defenseman Ron Hainsey, who is averaging over 23 minutes of icetime per game with the Jets this season.

Reasonable asking price: Third-round pick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Longest post ever....lol. Interesting read though. It seems the projected asking prices are much lower than the speculators on these boards. We will see who is right soon enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That post is reality, not wild speculation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So we could get Iginla for Soderberg and a 2nd rounder? Sign me up!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yes, long post but since the article was a premium article, I couldn't just post the link.

I'm trying to justify why I still pay ESPN for the magazine and the premium articles.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Longest post ever....lol. Interesting read though. It seems the projected asking prices are much lower than the speculators on these boards. We will see who is right soon enough.

Nah, I've written longer....

I've been taking the advice implicit in having this thread and staying away from what people think trades would look like, but I can tell you that anyone who has seen the last few major deals for world class players should be able to tell you at least as much as this does about Perry's price.  Hossa and Dupuis went to Pitt for two grinding wingers, a  B prospect in Angelo Esposito, and a first.  Kovalchuk, if you simplify like a math equation, went to Jersey for Oduya, Bergfors and a First.  Nash?  Well, Columbus got two players, a lesser prospect in Erixon and a first.  All in all, pretty consistent in the sense that you have to give up a certain amount of proven NHL talent, a prospect but not necessarily a can't miss prospect, and a first.

So I don't think I need an "NHL Insider" to tell me that's where the market would land for Perry.  I will say this, though - if I'm matching Bruin assets to the Nash deal?  Kelly and Peverley, Tommy Cross and a First, though Kelly and Peverley are too rich for Anaheim's blood.  Maybe Peverley, McQuaid, Khokhlachev and a First?  To rent Perry.

I just don't see Calgary making a move  unless it's like the move to acquire Iginla - a true grade A play now prospect.  The Bruins don't have one of those to give.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ottawa just keeps winning, so Alfredsson looks like he is staying put. Iginla, I'd say no to, because he'd proabably be just a rental, no way he'll sign an extension and if he did, he's up there in age, you'd be paying him more for what he did in Calgary than what he'll do in Boston. Plus, he's an iconic figure there so you'd overpay for him in the trade as well.

Clarkson is obviously intriguing, he'd cost alot, and you wouldnt be able to sign Horton, which would be fine, I'd take Clarkson over Horton. I'm sure Clarkson would want to test the free agency though, so that probably takes him out of the mix.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Nah, I've written longer....

I've been taking the advice implicit in having this thread and staying away from what people think trades would look like, but I can tell you that anyone who has seen the last few major deals for world class players should be able to tell you at least as much as this does about Perry's price.  Hossa and Dupuis went to Pitt for two grinding wingers, a  B prospect in Angelo Esposito, and a first.  Kovalchuk, if you simplify like a math equation, went to Jersey for Oduya, Bergfors and a First.  Nash?  Well, Columbus got two players, a lesser prospect in Erixon and a first.  All in all, pretty consistent in the sense that you have to give up a certain amount of proven NHL talent, a prospect but not necessarily a can't miss prospect, and a first.

So I don't think I need an "NHL Insider" to tell me that's where the market would land for Perry.  I will say this, though - if I'm matching Bruin assets to the Nash deal?  Kelly and Peverley, Tommy Cross and a First, though Kelly and Peverley are too rich for Anaheim's blood.  Maybe Peverley, McQuaid, Khokhlachev and a First?  To rent Perry.

I just don't see Calgary making a move  unless it's like the move to acquire Iginla - a true grade A play now prospect.  The Bruins don't have one of those to give.

Good points. Couple things though. I doubt most of the players listed (Perry may be the exception) fall in the Nash/Kovalchuk category. Most on this list are reasonable players at reasonable prices. Also, when talking of the Nash trade you have to keep in mind he was already signed which changes the asking price significantly. UFAs generally fetch less of course.

Besides, the B's don't need Perry even though that would be sweet....for half a season until he moves on in July as a ufa. they just need a comptetent top nine forward and a depth dman or two.

Things would be much easier if Caron or Soderberg actually work out.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Ottawa just keeps winning, so Alfredsson looks like he is staying put. Iginla, I'd say no to, because he'd proabably be just a rental, no way he'll sign an extension and if he did, he's up there in age, you'd be paying him more for what he did in Calgary than what he'll do in Boston. Plus, he's an iconic figure there so you'd overpay for him in the trade as well.

Clarkson is obviously intriguing, he'd cost alot, and you wouldnt be able to sign Horton, which would be fine, I'd take Clarkson over Horton. I'm sure Clarkson would want to test the free agency though, so that probably takes him out of the mix.

The Bruins are only looking for a rental.  They don't have any cap space to sign another top 6 or top 9 FW for next year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Good points. Couple things though. I doubt most of the players listed (Perry may be the exception) fall in the Nash/Kovalchuk category. Most on this list are reasonable players at reasonable prices. Also, when talking of the Nash trade you have to keep in mind he was already signed which changes the asking price significantly. UFAs generally fetch less of course.

Besides, the B's don't need Perry even though that would be sweet....for half a season until he moves on in July as a ufa. they just need a comptetent top nine forward and a depth dman or two.

Things would be much easier if Caron or Soderberg actually work out.....

Sounds like somebody is skeptical of my opinion of Caron. After he scores today and you're finished sitting back down,I'd like you to picture me saying, "in your face JM.......in your face!"  :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Sounds like somebody is skeptical of my opinion of Caron. After he scores today and you're finished sitting back down,I'd like you to picture me saying, "in your face JM.......in your face!"  :)

Jordan will probably do alright today. Its how he is going to play 18 games from now that makes me a little skeptical. I am rooting for him to be sure. This is essentially the line up that everyone was expecting to start the season. Time to put up....I eagerly await his sweet, sweet first goal of this season...:)

Sections
Shortcuts