Bruins trade speculation tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruins trade speculation tracker

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Sounds like somebody is skeptical of my opinion of Caron. After he scores today and you're finished sitting back down,I'd like you to picture me saying, "in your face JM.......in your face!"  :)

Jordan will probably do alright today. Its how he is going to play 18 games from now that makes me a little skeptical. I am rooting for him to be sure. This is essentially the line up that everyone was expecting to start the season. Time to put up....I eagerly await his sweet, sweet first goal of this season...:)

Oh, I slay myself sometimes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Yes, long post but since the article was a premium article, I couldn't just post the link.

I'm trying to justify why I still pay ESPN for the magazine and the premium articles.

Thanks for posting it.  It's a decent view of player's values and what smart people would consider proper compensation.

Spooner and a 2nd doesn't return Perry.  Ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to nrguy's comment:

Yes, long post but since the article was a premium article, I couldn't just post the link.

I'm trying to justify why I still pay ESPN for the magazine and the premium articles.

Definetly agree with you there,i think only way Bruin's get Perry,either Lucic, Marchand or another  of Bruins better players,i keep hearing Bruins in on getting Perry,but i can't see it,not unless Bruins go for major dive in next few weeks,and GM feels he needs to shake things up

Thanks for posting it.  It's a decent view of player's values and what smart people would consider proper compensation.

Spooner and a 2nd doesn't return Perry.  Ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Definetly agree with you there,i think only way Bruin's get Perry,either Lucic, Marchand or another  of Bruins better players,i keep hearing Bruins in on getting Perry,but i can't see it,not unless Bruins go for major dive in next few weeks,and GM feels he needs to shake things up

Not really PC's style.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Who on earth has been talking about the B's picking up Perry? No person in their right mind would even suggest that. Can we just drop this ridiculous notion?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Who on earth has been talking about the B's picking up Perry? No person in their right mind would even suggest that. Can we just drop this ridiculous notion?

uh, yah...

Just wait until we get closer to the deadline, it's going to get way more lunatic than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

uh, yah...

Just wait until we get closer to the deadline, it's going to get way more lunatic than that.

ugh....can't wait.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beezer. Show beezer's posts

gonna be hard to score from press box

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Bob McKenzie, for one.  But Dreger's talking about Perry pulling in 9-10 mil annually.  Nope.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Bob McKenzie, for one.  But Dreger's talking about Perry pulling in 9-10 mil annually.  Nope.

He will be re-signed soon and all this sillyness will end, hopefully.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Nah, I've written longer....

The battle of lawyers Awrey and Bookboy was unforgettable. Back to back to back to back..........1/2 page long posts. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I don't think Perry deserves Ovie money, because Ovie doesn't deserve Ovie money!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

whaaa????  Dreger wrong?  To hear some Dreger is like the word of God,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I believe he is in comparison to you BH. It's all about perspective.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Quit your pouting. If it makes you feel better I'll take your word over Dreger's anyday....... with one stipulation.

Anything but hockey. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ya know, I always thought a lot of Alfredsson, but I think he's hit that expiration date stamped somewhere on him (and all of us).  Every time I've ever seen him play the Bruins before he either terrorizes them with a goal or few, or comes really darn close to it.  He never seemed like much of a thread last game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ya know, I always thought a lot of Alfredsson, but I think he's hit that expiration date stamped somewhere on him (and all of us).  Every time I've ever seen him play the Bruins before he either terrorizes them with a goal or few, or comes really darn close to it.  He never seemed like much of a thread last game.

Its a lot of pressure to carry an offensively challenged team at the age of 40....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Sorry if somebody else mentioned this before and not that I believe this rumor, but just in case you do:

DALLAS MORNING NEWS: Mike Heika reports the Boston Bruins have been following the Dallas Stars over the past two games, as have Pittsburgh, Toronto, Columbus, Minnesota and the New York Rangers. A Stars scouts also attended Monday's Bruins-Senators game.

SPECTOR'S NOTE: Stars captain Brenden Morrow has popped up of late in the trade rumor mill, and the Bruins are seeking a third line left wing. They are also rumored following San Jose's Ryane Clowe.

http://spectorshockey.net/blog/nhl-morning-rumor-mill-tuesday-march-12-2013/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

As the Bs do every year they will ad a depth player, 3rd liner at best, its in there history since pc came to town. The only rumour that is even close to being real would have been akfredson imo but the sens will not trade his rights away unless there completely out of it or somehow get a rediculous offer involving he signs 1 year extension with the the team that trades for him.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Theres really lots out there but i think the trend of giving up alot for a rental days are over. Every team thats not playoffbound has someone they wanna rid of and when you look at the lets say rangers TB washington philly  and especially buffalo, they have to be going nuts as to why they cannot win consistently, as far as west teams, theres really no one out of it yet but those in about 2 weeks will know so who in the west is ready to make changes.

One team i have to laygh at poor drafting is edmonton, never about there needs and picking who is ranked #1. Thats bad, the right deals could have them near the top this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, Dreger has Iginla and Soderberg suiting up for Boston.

Oh yah, maybe we should only have one thread for this?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

If we have Soderberg coming and pick up Iginla maybe we could go look for an extra d-man Boyle? Is SJ gonna sell out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

If we have Soderberg coming and pick up Iginla maybe we could go look for an extra d-man Boyle? Is SJ gonna sell out ?

If Clowe goes then yah I could see Boyle go. Then you know Wilson is rebuilding for sure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

San, what would SJ be looking for? Would he be interested in any of our forward prospects?