Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010

BRUINS 5  Trashs 1

Wheeler and Seguin will both score

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010

I hate these predictions before every game, but 5-1 BOS is what I am hoping for tonight....really, just a big win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

they better win because the habs have been losers there past games 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Mon ami ,  could you stop with your preds !!!  They've been wrong most of the season.  Let it go ! 
    So if the Bruins do win will you say " At least I told you the Bruins would win"  ???
    Anyway, I have a good feeling tonight. Kind of happy the lines at practice today and probably for tonight.  Only part I don't like, Marchand not in the line-up again.  Is it a concussion ?
    The other night while chatting I did see that Seguin and Bergy looked good and clicked.  That line is set.
    Savvy going between Horton and Lucic should spark those two.  He's a tad better passer than Krejci although he's the stronger center. Lucic and Horton should provide the strength needed on that line.
    Krejci being reunited I think will work. Wheeler has picked it up and skating well lately.  Ryder.... we'll see , he's been quiet bit so has the whole Bruins offence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Okay, before I get more worried - today is Wednesday, right?  And the game is tomorrow?  I didn't loose a day, did I?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010:
    [QUOTE]Okay, before I get more worried - today is Wednesday, right?  And the game is tomorrow?  I didn't loose a day, did I?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

You are correct and didn't lose a day, but I just gained one! I can put off Christmas shopping for one more day. Awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, please stop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

All of you really need to stop hanging your lives on every game.  Sad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Asssuccor, why must you hang your life on the fact others have lives. STFU-AHOLE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I am with fletch.. Stanley you predict a big win every game, oh and wheeler scoing every game. last one was what? 4-2 4-1 bruins over ana with wheeler scoring two..

you have no analysis, you just throw shots out there.. I can only imagine what will happen if you ever get one remotely close to right..

Prediction for the ATL game, 1 of 2 things.. The bruins have been hearing all the talk lately, come out fired up, bury ATL..

Or, they continute to struggle with teams that have a lot of speed, and pressure the PP unit, and they get beat in a close one, or squeek out a close one thanks to thomas..

Wheeler  doesnt set  the tone for the bruins, there success has little to do with his play, if berg, krejci wheeler and horton are putting up numbers the bruisn will fair well.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This time I am 99.9% sure ...a BRUINS win for Christmas

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

StanleyCuptotheBruins is a Bruins fan. Why not call a 5-1 Bruin win ? I would be more upset if he came on here and predicted that the Bruins would lose every game. That would only make him out to be another RMiller.  

I hope the Bruins win, as always. If not, I'm sure there will no shortage of posts on how to rectife the situation. Go B's Go !   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

i dont mind all stanelys predicitons, it optimistic and from a fans heart but it would be nice if he could recognise that he's not that good at it, lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i dont mind all stanelys predicitons, it optimistic and from a fans heart but it would be nice if he could recognise that he's not that good at it, lol.
    Posted by sclifton_4_freespeech[/QUOTE]
    You're right about Stan.It'd hard to imagine a more loyal fan.Good fan-awful psychic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Doesn't bother me.  This team does have the skill to follow his exact predictions if they lived up to their potential.  Then again maybe I'm just an optimistic fan and they aren't really that good.  Who knows?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I hate predictions too but I see the 5 -1 Bruins victory prediction as laughable.  Atlanta is a real good team and schooled the Bruins last time they played.  Its going to take 60 minutes of skating, winning puck battles and finishing checks to win this game and I have yet to see them be able to do it for a whole game.  The only way they win this game is if they score first and TT or Rask play great.

P.S:  Stanley--- Its Thrashers not Trashers!

Hey Islamorada "How much easier is self satisfaction with self gratification."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010:[QUOTE]they better win because the habs have been losers there past games Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

Thank you exactly what I'm thinking how many times do the Bruins get a crack at tying the Canadiens ? For cripes sake cmon Bruins.

Keep up the good work Stanley! By the way who do you like in the 3rd race on Sunday at Santa Anita ? Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Do we see any challenge to the Kane kid from the Thrashers for picking a fight with the departed Hunwick.  I would expect one of the most spirited games we have seen out of the B's in a long time, and if not then we know the coach has lost them

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Do we see any challenge to the Kane kid from the Thrashers for picking a fight with the departed Hunwick.  I would expect one of the most spirited games we have seen out of the B's in a long time, and if not then we know the coach has lost them
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with the Hunwick thing, and Evander Kane should probably get a standing ovation tonight for what he did to Matt Cooke last year...

But yeah, I'm hoping for a very spirited effort.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010 : Thank you exactly what I'm thinking how many times do the Bruins get a crack at tying the Canadiens ? For cripes sake cmon Bruins. Keep up the good work Stanley! By the way who do you like in the 3rd race on Sunday at Santa Anita ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I already asked -- he's going with a 3-year old colt named "Dreamy Blake".  Apparently the horse has a ton of untapped potential...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I already asked -- he's going with a 3-year old colt named "Dreamy Blake".  Apparently the horse has a ton of untapped potential...

Good one Fletch--- lol!

Also said going with the 2-6 Exacta and the 2-6 Daily Double.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seguin will be the best player on the ice tonight

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010 : I already asked -- he's going with a 3-year old colt named "Dreamy Blake".  Apparently the horse has a ton of untapped potential...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Funny on many levels.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Recchi said it ....A MUST WIN for the B's ....poor Trashers ...5-1 BRUINS ..

Stay tuned for my next prediction

Sections
Shortcuts