Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010

In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins-Trashers Dec.23rd 2010 : I already asked -- he's going with a 3-year old colt named "Dreamy Blake".  Apparently the horse has a ton of untapped potential...Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Scratched: She got bumped into the side rail n fell down went boom...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who knows the B's better than me ???

I said 5-1  almost got it right ....4-1 close enough guys ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Almost had it Stanley Ohhh sooo close one off cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This game is a tuning point for the rest of the season ...we saw Ferrence jumped on the Trahser's D after he hit Looch to the head ...great move ....I am so glad the way they came out tonight ...what a game from Thorton ..WOW

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

The guy loves that huge wuss Wheeler, who cares what he predicts? 

By the way did you see the Bruins player get cheap shot in front of the Thrashers goalie in the third and Wheeler just looked.  He didn't even do the predictable pushing of the player.  No guts!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I agree could def be a turning point game with the Bruins finally standing up for one another.  A nice fight by Horton to topple the guy that crushed Cooke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

COOL STANLEY

I only got 11:00 minutes of ice time tonight ...Hall has more ice time than me in 2 periods ...Coach please give me a break

Tyler

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks Tyler ....another of my prediction right on ...keep pushing hard you'll get more ice time in 2011

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

StanleyCuptotheBruins, Great prediction!  If Thornton's final shot doesn't flutter just wide (maybe off the post?), you would have been spot on.

Seguin looked pretty good tonight.  Wheeler was neither good nor bad, just kind of average.

Will people stop wanting Wheeler to fight?  It's obviously not a part of his game.

Sections
Shortcuts