Bruins UFA's and RFA's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Re: Bruins UFA's and RFA's?

I'm guessing! TK is at 4.25 M now. He's 32, has 13 years in the league, a valuable skill set, and is probably looking for his last contract. I think his agent will want Byfuglien money for 4-5 years. That's 5.2 M per year at the least. Slotting him at 4M to make him fit our projected cap is (IMHO) unrealistic. 5-6 M for 5 years sounds like the place to start. Anything less is for fantasy leaguers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Ryder can be brilliant, and it just seems that he's playing best when a contract may or may not be offered for the next year.  Right now, he is easily worth 2.2 M. He's busting and hustling and scoring some too.  He and Seguin are developing some chemistry.  His puck management in the slot is dynamite.

Keep him here next year-- but with only a one year contract.  Let him test the market-- it's doubtful anyone will offer him more than 2.2.  Then sign him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted elsewhere Kab is 33 in 2 weeks.
    His points after signing 5year 4.25M contract on his career high year of 67 points and expecting to become the big #1 at 28yrs old.  58, 53, 31, 49, and 38 this year. The pattern is, he is sliding.

He is not worth 4.25, but he may sign for 5yr at 3.5, but Pc overpays for his value and will offer the moon.

The signing debate on all FA's will be after we know more on Sav. Many skipped Recc, he will be back if we do not capture Stanley, and if Cj is still on board.

Kab is not what I wanted, but I will suck it up, because he will improve the D's offensive skills and I can't wait to see Cj's face when he screws up in the corners.  Once again he will improve the team offensively, hopefully the writing is on the wall for Cj to adjust his style or hit the highway.

I doubt it for Cj, he has already started drooling in sitting Seg, so Thorn can play. In the proverbial words from Oscar on Corner Gas, he is such a Jaaaaacck AAAsssss, he will find a way to stunt Seg, he has basically given no comment to the status of Seg and the lineup, what a JA!

Pc has improved the team I think, but will it be what we need, we will have to wait and see. We needed a PMD, PPQB and #2 D, we now have that.  We needed a #1 centre and we now have 2 #2 centres, a #3 and 2 #4's and a Rook on the side.

We did not get the replacement for Sav, but those are very hard shoes to fill.
    Berg and Krej are strong #2s, Peverley is a #3 but poss makes us with 3 #2's as he does have some offensive skills, and we have 2 #4's in Kelly and Camp with Seg a #3 who will prob sit in the stands.

Cj is a JA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins UFA's and RFA's?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins UFA's and RFA's? : thank you for finding the time to write 2 paragraphs that weren't about the coach
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

4 or 5 did not mention the JA, but who is counting besides you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins UFA's and RFA's?: [QUOTE]We are going to have some cap room next season. What are we expecting the cap to be, 61?   Kaberle (4?)   mix and match however you want, with boychuk and paille as healthy scratches and kaberle signed at 4 mill the Bs would have around 4.775 mill in cap roomPosted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

That looks about right but I see a few things Kaberle a bit more than 4Mil, If Julien is still here Ryder well get a one year deal and maybe Marchand's agent squeezes some more out of PC (not to hard) other than that a damn good estimate.

The only thing that worries me is Chiarelli when he sees more than he expects to have on July 1st money usually starts flying out of Mr. Burns wallet. 4.775 mill or even 3.775 is really nice to have under the cap for injuries.