Bruins v Islanders Game Thread (26/02)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bruins v Islanders Game Thread (26/02)

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Marchand got less than 4 mins of icetime that period. The team leading goalscorer needs more time than that.

There's always an explanation for everything......... if you notice it. 

The Bruins ran into a couple of minors towards the tail end of the 2nd. This increased the minutes of the penalty killers. Marchand was on the PK for only 18 seconds last night due to .... who knows why, could be for a number of different reasons. We as fans don't know the reasons. A person behind the bench would.

Killing power plays and not being out on the ice will decrease one's ice time.

He still had the most minutes of any LW.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Marchand got less than 4 mins of icetime that period. The team leading goalscorer needs more time than that.

Don't you question the great Claude Julien darn it :D

If you want, you can now question why Marchand had only 4 minutes in the 2nd last night. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

If you want, you can now question why Marchand had only 4 minutes in the 2nd last night.

I stand corrected, Julien kept some of his best players minutes low because in the 1st and 2nd period. Then he unleashed players like Marchand in the 3rd, well done as Julien has learned from 2009 and 2010.

I'm going to go throw up now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I stand corrected, Julien kept some of his best players minutes low because in the 1st and 2nd period. Then he unleashed players like Marchand in the 3rd, well done as Julien has learned from 2009 and 2010.

I'm going to go throw up now

Just swallow it.

Sections
Shortcuts